Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes

Posts 441 to 460 of 480

LzWinky

Well don't play it today. Connection has been crappy. I can't even beat a single level without getting d/c ed

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Henmii

So I finished the Den of trials. It wasn't that hard (with the exception of the last few stages). But I used the Swordsman outfit (or whatever it is called). It lets you shoot beams with your sword. Wich you need very badly for the den's endboss (well, I call it a endboss), since that boss is balls-hard. But I loved it!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

ThePirateCaptain

I got this for Christmas and have cleared the Wooldlands area so far. It's been pretty fun in both local and online multiplayer. I tackled a few challenges with people online and had no problem with the connection or any trolling. Looking forward to delving into this some more when I get the time.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

crimsontadpoles

It was a lesson in frustration, but I finally managed to beat the Den of Trials. There were so many players that would instantly leave the lobby if other players were at a lower area than them, as well as players that either weren't very good or lost a lot of hearts quickly. When I was paired with players at a lower stage than me, then I'd usually try to help them out and at least play until we lose all our fairies before leaving.

I played a bit of colosseum and did a few challenges. I don't think I fancy collecting all the outfits and bonus challenges, and there's no way I'm touching single player, so I think I'm done with this game. Time for a different adventure.

Edited on by crimsontadpoles

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

Ngamer

Hey

Does someone know if you can play this game also with 2 players?
do you have to take a 3e player from the internet or can it also be a doll that both players use?

Ngamer

jump

Ngamer wrote:

Hey

Does someone know if you can play this game also with 2 players?
do you have to take a 3e player from the internet or can it also be a doll that both players use?

Nah, it has to be either 3 players or a player and 2 dolls.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

yokokazuo

Does anyone want to play some online? I'll be playing with @pikminfan22 at least and I guess ransoms online while we wait.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

LaCru79

I'm kind of interested in this game and have a couple of questions for those that still play the game. How is the online community - are there still people playing the game, is it hard to get a game going? I do not have any friends that play games so if I'm going to play with others it is strangers or not at all, is the game worth it for me?

My FC is: 0473-8793-3927
My Mii nickname is: LaCru79

jump

LaCru79 wrote:

I'm kind of interested in this game and have a couple of questions for those that still play the game. How is the online community - are there still people playing the game, is it hard to get a game going? I do not have any friends that play games so if I'm going to play with others it is strangers or not at all, is the game worth it for me?

On-line isn't great, it's region locked so I can only talk from my expereince in the EU but you do get long wait times in the lobby and the odd troll but when you get a game going it's generally good. Off line is possible but it's the controls are horrible for controllign the other Links and pretty much useless later on when it get's harder.

The game itself (when everything is going right on-line ) is decent but far from spectacular so if you don't fancy a fair bit of frustration on line then you wont be missing out on much.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

LaCru79

arronishere wrote:

LaCru79 wrote:

On-line isn't great, it's region locked so I can only talk from my expereince in the EU but you do get long wait times in the lobby and the odd troll but when you get a game going it's generally good. Off line is possible but it's the controls are horrible for controllign the other Links and pretty much useless later on when it get's harder.

The game itself (when everything is going right on-line ) is decent but far from spectacular so if you don't fancy a fair bit of frustration on line then you wont be missing out on much.

Ok, thanks! I'm also in EU and that does not sound good. I'll probably skip this game and buy something else.

My FC is: 0473-8793-3927
My Mii nickname is: LaCru79

dandantheman100

I've just started this game recently, and enjoy it a lot when I get a game going online. There are still people about playing online, but the wait times are a bit long. Is there anyone willing to exchange friend codes and jump online to help each other out, and just help me out if you have already completed it? Really want to play through this without the long wait time. I'm a pretty decent player. Please reply or inbox me if your happy to help out!

Currently Playing: Wii U - Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water / 3DS: LOZ: Tri Force Heroes & Kirby's Dream Land 2 (VC) - Stuck at 99%
NNID: dandantheman1000
3DS FC: 1891-2222-8865.

jump

@dandantheman100

You can add me, I've barely scratched into the game as it's so hard to find players. My NNID is arronishere, I will add you when I get home from work.

Nicolai wrote:

dandantheman100

@jump

Excellent, i'm at work too, so will add you tonight and send you my Friend Code

Currently Playing: Wii U - Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water / 3DS: LOZ: Tri Force Heroes & Kirby's Dream Land 2 (VC) - Stuck at 99%

dandantheman100

@jump

Also, are you based in Europe? As i think the lobbies are region locked. I'm in UK.

jump

@dandantheman100 Yeah, I'm in the UK.

Nicolai wrote:

dandantheman100

@jump Hey - My Friend Code is 1891-2222-8865. Add me and i'll add you back. Ping me your FC

jump

@dandantheman100 sorry I had things come up yesterday evening, mine is 1762 3772 0251.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

kkslider5552000

I've slowly been playing through game with some friends. Very slowly, like a world a week IF WE'RE LUCKY.

Two thoughts:
-So everyone hates the time trial missions right?

-Throwing someone back and forth to prevent them from moving will never not be funny to me

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

yokokazuo

@kkslider5552000 time trials can be a problem, I find that you have to go through them a few times to find the quickest route usually with the same people so that you all know what to do. It can be a pain with randoms if they leave though...

Thankfully, I haven't run into people like that, but I have run into toxic people like that before. At least you can blacklist them though.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Xyphon22

I picked this up a couple of days ago but haven't played it yet. Exactly how much can you do by yourself? I don't have any 3DS friends and don't really plan on trying to find random people online very often. Is it still possible to beat it, just very slowly, by yourself?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Sorry, this topic has been locked.