Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes

Posts 121 to 140 of 480

Pokefanmum82

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

On the official website it says you can play with friends on your friends list and players around the world. It says nothing about it being locked to your region.

plz tell me the region locking was a lie. That would be hilarious.

here's the link
http://www.zelda.com/tri-force-heroes/#team-up
it says:
Go online via Wi-fi to team up with people from your Friends List or other players around the world.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Andyliini

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

[
here's the link
http://www.zelda.com/tri-force-heroes/#team-up
it says:
Go online via Wi-fi to team up with people from your Friends List or other players around the world.

really seems so. I just checked the European side, and there aren't any notions of global online multiplayer. The again, the UK site claims the game has 1-3 players, not 1 or 3. Then again, there is a 2-player mode included as battle mode, so they can get away with it.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

AceDefective

MrMario02 wrote:

Am I the only one who notices a problem with the new princess's dilema being that she's stuck in a dress that she doesn't like and that she locks herself away?

You mean the Princess of a fashion oriented kingdom, magically stuck in a hideous suit and doesn't want to be seen in it?
C'mon, its a silly story and people are allowed to write people in stereotypical positions just as much as people are allowed to assume them (like some people do).
You're really see problems where there aren't. Nothing about this game is remotely serious.

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

jump

The Famitsu review is in and it got 9/9/8/8.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

yokokazuo

Nintendo is sending out free demo codes for Triforce heroes! You get one for yourself and 2 others for friends. You can try out a dungeon in local multiplayer with 2 others who have the demo. Online will be available on 10/16 and 10/17 from 5pm-10pm PT and 10/18 from 7am-12pm PT.
I have 5 NA codes to giveaway for those who haven't received an email. Just reply with your email and I'll send it to you.

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

yokokazuo

@Rhansley64 @rferrari24
Ah, I misread the email >.< it seems that there is no single player in the demo. So before the online is up, you can only play local multiplayer. If either of you have 2 other friends you can play together with, I'll send 3 codes, if not then I will send just one to each.

yokokazuo

DefHalan

Can you play just 2 players in the Demo or does it have to be 3?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

nitrolink

@yokokazuo: Can I just get one code to play online over the weekend? Thank you very much.

nitrolink

Rhansley64

@yokokazuo: Thank you as soon as I'm finishing downloading it, i'll add you on my 3DS friends list so we can play online once the servers are up.

Rhansley64

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4690-1695 | Nintendo Network ID: Rhansley64 | Twitter:

yokokazuo

@AlphaAlex I just sent one.

I have 2 left, but I'm checking with a couple friends first to see if they can use it/received an email. If I don't use them by Thursday then I'll give them away as well.

yokokazuo

Bolt_Strike

Am I the only one who thinks this game looks tremendously boring? I mean the totem mechanic isn't a very interesting twist on the gameplay, and having co-op seems to completely neuter the level design, making it very linear and simplistic (I'm really getting sick of Nintendo shoehorning co-op into everything, and this is a good example of why).

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

AlphaAlex

@yokokazuo: All right! The code you sent me seems to be working. Thanks!

AlphaAlex

Joeynator3000

....The codes giveaway thing is real? Anyways I'll look into it later, got mine though...
(don't ask me for one right now, kinda busy with stuff)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

yokokazuo

@DiscoGentleman はい、楽しみですね!Oh I don't think I have you added on my 3DS, do I? I guess I'll add your friend code in a bit then.

@AlphaAlex no problem, I'm glad it worked.

yokokazuo

Sorry, this topic has been locked.