Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Posts 781 to 800 of 1,004

LzWinky

It's a bit easier thanks to the easier swimming, and the ice arrows now only freeze certain parts of the water

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Henmii

"I was thinking maybe there's some Zelda U references in Majora's Mask 3D"

Could be. After all the game is littered with wallpapers, but my eyes aren't sharp enough to make clearly out what's on all of them.

Spoiler: Ouch, Gyorg has been made pretty hard. Also, am I wrong if I say they simplified the ice-arrow mechanic? I mean, there are shimmering spots now. Can't remember I have seen them in the original version. The dungeon is as hard as ever though.

Henmii

TeeJay

Henmii wrote:

"I was thinking maybe there's some Zelda U references in Majora's Mask 3D"

Could be. After all the game is littered with wallpapers, but my eyes aren't sharp enough to make clearly out what's on all of them.

Spoiler: Ouch, Gyorg has been made pretty hard. Also, am I wrong if I say they simplified the ice-arrow mechanic? I mean, there are shimmering spots now. Can't remember I have seen them in the original version. The dungeon is as hard as ever though.

For future reference, spoiler tags have been implemented here, all you have to do is type [ spoiler ] ________ [ /spoiler ] without the spaces. And yes, I agree.

I actually died once to Gyorg during his sec9nd phase. I can't remember the last time I died to a boss in a Zelda game!

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Grumblevolcano

Those who are getting or have gotten the Skull Kid figurine via Nintendo UK Online Store, did you receive an email from [email protected] saying that the parcel is with the courier? I just received one today and that's the only thing I can think the parcel could possibly be.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Inkling

Kind of off topic, but I received a Skull Kid statue, addressed to me/my house, without even knowing. I didn't order it, but it's here

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

__efac

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Those who are getting or have gotten the Skull Kid figurine via Nintendo UK Online Store, did you receive an email from [email protected] saying that the parcel is with the courier? I just received one today and that's the only thing I can think the parcel could possibly be.

Got the email you did earlier and have just arrived home to find a Skull Kid (that I also didn't order!?!?!), so very likely I guess!

Inkling wrote:

Kind of off topic, but I received a Skull Kid statue, addressed to me/my house, without even knowing. I didn't order it, but it's here

Same here!! Got an Ambassador N3DS, wonder if to do with that? (To clarify - I have not yet bought MM as per the promotion).

Edited on by __efac

__efac

Inkling

__efac wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Got the email you did earlier and have just arrived home to find a Skull Kid (that I also didn't order!?!?!), so very likely I guess!

Inkling wrote:

Same here!! Got an Ambassador N3DS, wonder if to do with that?

Yeah, I got one too. But didn't you have to buy it separately, even if you were an ambassador? Or maybe it's to do with delivery, as my N3DS took much much longer than expected, even going past the delivery deadline. Maybe it's compensation for that, because I had to chase them up many times

__efac

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Yeah, I got one too. But didn't you have to buy it separately, even if you were an ambassador? Or maybe it's to do with delivery, as my N3DS took much much longer than expected, even going past the delivery deadline. Maybe it's compensation for that, because I had to chase them up many times

Don't have MM, but had no issues with my Ambassador order. Guessing a mistake (relating to the Ambassador N3DS), or some kind of awesome gift! Kept aside awaiting the email asking for it back tho lol!

__efac

Grumblevolcano

Inkling wrote:

__efac wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Inkling wrote:

No, the process is automatic if an ambassador. All you needed to do was register MM3D with Club Nintendo or order it from the Nintendo UK Online store.

The only reason I'm confused is because the terrible customer service when trying to sort out a replacement Ambassador N3DS led to me asking for and getting a refund. Surely that would've meant I wouldn't be eligible for Skull Kid? Only thing I can think of is I bought Sonic Boom 3DS in the same transaction as the Ambassador N3DS so of course the refund was partial rather than full hence maybe it still views me as a Ambassador N3DS owner?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

__efac

Grumblevolcano wrote:

No, the process is automatic if an ambassador. All you needed to do was register MM3D with Club Nintendo or order it from the Nintendo UK Online store.

The only reason I'm confused is because the terrible customer service when trying to sort out a replacement Ambassador N3DS led to me asking for and getting a refund. Surely that would've meant I wouldn't be eligible for Skull Kid? Only thing I can think of is I bought Sonic Boom 3DS in the same transaction as the Ambassador N3DS so of course the refund was partial rather than full hence maybe it still views me as a Ambassador N3DS owner?

That's the thing though - I don't have MM, nor have I ordered it/pre-order. The only thing I have ever bought from Nintendo directly is the Ambassador N3DS. Because I don't have MM/nor have I registered it, I am not sure why I have been sent the Skull Kid.

I am clear on the promotion they offered (as I had an N3DS, all I had to do was order/register MM), but I didn't take part in it as was undecided about getting MM this month.

__efac

Inkling

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Inkling wrote:

__efac wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Inkling wrote:

But here's the thing: I didn't order MM3D, and I don't even own the game. That's why I'm confused.

Grumblevolcano

@efac @Inkling Interesting, maybe they just gave one to every N3DS ambassador whether they bought the game or not. Unfortunately, this probably means we'll see even more scalper high eBay prices.

Grumblevolcano

Nicolai

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@efac @Inkling Interesting, maybe they just gave one to every N3DS ambassador whether they bought the game or not. Unfortunately, this probably means we'll see even more scalper high eBay prices.

Not necessarily. The more common something becomes, the fewer people will need to buy it off eBay, and the more competition there will be of people trying to sell it.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

TuVictus

Having a surprise Skull Kid show up in the mail would be awesome. It's a shame more people couldn't get the special edition, I know I regret not pre ordering when they went live

TuVictus

__efac

Operative wrote:

Having a surprise Skull Kid show up in the mail would be awesome. It's a shame more people couldn't get the special edition, I know I regret not pre ordering when they went live

It's very awesome!! Just resisting opening it in case it was in error and they request it back!!! Would be good to get some news about this if it happened to a lot of people!

__efac

WebHead

I think this game is decent. Not always clear what to do though. I admit I prefer OoT.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

TeeJay

Just finished the main game! I even got all the stray fairies in that dreaded Stone Temple on the first try! I wasn't expecting to pull that off without a specialized run through that particular temple.

Now the only mask I'm missing is the All-Nighter mask, which I need the biggest wallet to get, and then I can get the Fierce Diety mask!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Joeynator3000

Surprised this thread died randomly, lol.
Anyways, just got the game...so far so good but...is it just me or is this game going all "creepypasta" on me? xD

Anyone else noticing random flickering, seems to happen after talking to someone...but not every time. Can't tell if it's random images or if it's just camera glitching out. For a minute I thought the first time it was an image of the Happy Mask Salesman. o_0

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

DBPirate

Sanya wrote:

Surprised this thread died randomly, lol.
Anyways, just got the game...so far so good but...is it just me or is this game going all "creepypasta" on me? xD

Anyone else noticing random flickering, seems to happen after talking to someone...but not every time. Can't tell if it's random images or if it's just camera glitching out. For a minute I thought the first time it was an image of the Happy Mask Salesman. o_0

That's weird. That's never happened to me.

Happy Mask Salesman is just trying to get to you....don't let him....

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Joeynator3000

Maybe later tonight I'll try updating, since it never asked me to when I started it up. And I kinda forgot about the update anyways, lol. But yeah the random flickering was bugging me.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.