Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Posts 61 to 80 of 1,004

skywake

martinskrtel37 wrote:

really hoping for a cool special pack to come to Australia... I missed that Ganon figure that came with Wind Waker HD and have been kicking myself.. Zelda special editions are the only ones I care about in gaming really.

Majora's Mask on New 3DS XL!!! yes!!!!

http://www.vooks.net/majoras-mask-special-edition-spooking-it...
"Nintendo Australia has confirmed we will be getting the Special Edition"
Untitled

(also the bit where they did the "special edition" unveiling was a bit of a troll. I thought it was a HD version at the start)

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Eel

MegaBeedrill wrote:

Am I the only one who noticed the eye in gyorg's mouth?

Untitled
Untitled

Wow not even just the mouth he's an entirely new fish it looks like..

Never did the original Gyorg look so pathetic.

But yeah, as someone already mentioned, it's wearing a mask. So the normal eye you see is fake. The giant one is real.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

I really wanna see the other bosses now. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

JoyBoy

Very excited about this, though the trailer I saw couldn't be more vague... It did deliver the mysterious vibe

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

kkslider5552000

I love how the trailer started with one of the songs from the game that most people probably don't remember. It's like they were trying to surprise people who played it too.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Socar

I thought this game was gonna be a new 3DS exclusive......THANK GOD IT ISN'T (But I'll probably get it anyways...... )

At first when I saw few seconds of the trailer, I thought to myself that this is a new game Nintendo is making. Actually before that, I noticed that the moon picture showed up in Nintendo's youtube. I thought that it was just a Smash stage for the Wii U....... boy was I wrong!

I'm not one of those guys that played it so I'd like to know if this is the hardest Zelda game by many or is it something that'll force you to read the guide to make progress like how the Zelda series usually is (except for ALBW).

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Chandlero

It's great that one of the best games in history gets a remake, BUT:

(1) In my opinion a HD-Remake would be more suitable for the game AND the WiiU
(2) It's not a port and not a remake. I don't understand, why Link is wearing more polygons but the NPCs are unchanged. Mixing two styles is seldom a good style.

GAMEandASH

i hope they change the moon in the last days of development.
The game has to be Amiibo compatbile with mask changes that you can do with the amiibo.
With a cool streetpass thingle option i would be happy to die.
New 3DS c stick should also have a function

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3BcrQyt22c&feature=youtu.be
Check out my first video about the New Nintendo 3DS

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1080-4519

JoyBoy

This is a good excuse for me to finally get all the masks. I NEED TO GET ALL THE MASKS!

This game just has so much feeling. I remember the first time I entered the Observatory... That music!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

CaviarMeths

gaming_24_7 wrote:

(2) It's not a port and not a remake. I don't understand, why Link is wearing more polygons but the NPCs are unchanged. Mixing two styles is seldom a good style.

Because the engine and assets were already available from OoT3D. Was a no brainer, really. I don't know why this game wasn't made 2-3 years ago.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

LzWinky

gaming_24_7 wrote:

It's a remake just like Ocarina 3D

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Chandlero

WaLzgi wrote:

It's a remake just like Ocarina 3D

Yes, OoT-3D was a really good game because the Original was great. But I expect more of a remake. Just look at the Resident Evil 1 Remake for the GameCube. In OoT-3D there was a new Link but everything else seems unchanged... It does't fit together...
It's like putting Mario Jump Sounds in old Mario Jump'n'Runs.

Edited on by Chandlero

TeeJay

Artwark wrote:

I thought this game was gonna be a new 3DS exclusive......THANK GOD IT ISN'T (But I'll probably get it anyways...... )

At first when I saw few seconds of the trailer, I thought to myself that this is a new game Nintendo is making. Actually before that, I noticed that the moon picture showed up in Nintendo's youtube. I thought that it was just a Smash stage for the Wii U....... boy was I wrong!

I'm not one of those guys that played it so I'd like to know if this is the hardest Zelda game by many or is it something that'll force you to read the guide to make progress like how the Zelda series usually is (except for ALBW).

Zelda games don't force you to read a guide.

That being said, this one does. If you have to read a guide for normal Zelda games you will be completely and utterly lost here.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Ryu_Niiyama

Why have Nintendo reduce the hearts when you can just do a 3 heart run?

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

MoogleMuffins

I wish they would give us a heads up when and where the special edition will be available.

I'm going to be gutted if I miss out on this one.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

Olliemar28

£44.99. Not too bad, extra fiver for a poster, pin badge and steelbook. I imagine other retailers will also have it available for pre-order at a later date.

Olliemar28

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.