Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Posts 521 to 540 of 1,004

Yoshi

Nicolai wrote:

Hopefully, if they do that, they disable the inverted Song of Time. Maybe they'll even make time go faster! That would be manic!

It would be manic as it is! Without the Inverted Song of Time, the three day cycle only lasts 54 minutes. You'll have to move fast!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Spoony_Tech

brewsky wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

Hopefully, if they do that, they disable the inverted Song of Time. Maybe they'll even make time go faster! That would be manic!

It would be manic as it is! Without the Inverted Song of Time, the three day cycle only lasts 54 minutes. You'll have to move fast!

Yrah about that, I'm almost positive they're adding additional time to the days. Not a lot but I can see closer to 90 mins total this go around. Maybe not so much but I almost garrenty they will add time.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi

Spoony_Tech wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

Yrah about that, I'm almost positive they're adding additional time to the days. Not a lot but I can see closer to 90 mins total this go around. Maybe not so much but I almost garrenty they will add time.

Yes, but doing a certain thing will give you a grand total of 2 hours and 42 minutes in a single cycle. I don't see them adding time.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Spoony_Tech

I do see them doing it just for the fact that in most people's minds it just not long enough per day. They don't look at the fact they can add to it by doing this or that they just see the glass as half full. Especially someone that's new to the game or couldn't get into it before because they thought the days were too short.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I do see them doing it just for the fact that in most people's minds it just not long enough per day. They don't look at the fact they can add to it by doing this or that they just see the glass as half full. Especially someone that's new to the game or couldn't get into it before because they thought the days were too short.

So change some text and hint that there is a way to slow down time. Problem solved.

Now playing:

Spoony_Tech

brewsky wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

So change some text and hint that there is a way to slow down time. Problem solved.

Once again this will help some but I used to work at a day care and we post signs all over the place to alert parents of various events or closers. Most of the parents either knew about the events already or read the notes. However even if it's as plain as day you still get a few of the parents call and complain about these closers or events because they knew nothing about them. People do skip over text all the time.

MERG said:

TeeJay

Spoony_Tech wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Once again this will help some but I used to work at a day care and we post signs all over the place to alert parents of various events or closers. Most of the parents either knew about the events already or read the notes. However even if it's as plain as day you still get a few of the parents call and complain about these closers or events because they knew nothing about them. People do skip over text all the time.

Yeah just look at the Game Grumps

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

brewsky wrote:

Ooh, a Master Quest with the strict time limit. That sounds exhilarating!

Here's a million dollar question: in what part of your mind did you pull this ridiculous idea from?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nicolai

Well, he did say that they aren't intentionally trying to make the game easier, just more accessible. I don't think they'll make time slower. It would be crazy long.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Yoshi

TingLz wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Ooh, a Master Quest with the strict time limit. That sounds exhilarating!

Here's a million dollar question: in what part of your mind did you pull this ridiculous idea from?

It wasn't my idea! Give me my million dollars!

Now playing:

LzWinky

BZZZT Wrong answer

No million dollars for you

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Rezalack

Beware guys, Best Buy is cancelling the Limited Edition pre-orders. No one is safe, even if you ordered one. Lots of cases are popping up. They aren't even sending out emails unless you get a Paypal notification. I would keep an eye on your order status at the Best Buy website and hope for the best.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Yoshi

I got the PayPal notification, and I just got an email from Best Buy saying my order was canceled. They are offering me $50 off any purchase to compensate.

I guess I'll settle with a regular New 3DS for $150?

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

LzWinky

Actually they are only cancelling orders of more than one. Even then you're still left with one

Yoshi

TingLz wrote:

Actually they are only cancelling orders of more than one. Even then you're still left with one

That was earlier, now they are canceling orders even if you just bought one, like I did.

Now playing:

Rezalack

Bleh.. well at least you're getting a free $50 right? Sorry to hear about the cancellation. >_<

Yup, no one is safe. Tons of reports of people losing their orders. It's pretty sad actually, especially for the diehard MM fans.

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

LzWinky

Did you order close to the last minute?

I checked mine and it's still there

Rezalack

Mine hasn't been cancelled yet either but I'm pretty sure I got the order in within the first 10 minutes. I then reported it here and a couple guys here managed to get one in the last few minutes, I think Brewsky was one of them.

Rezalack

Spoony_Tech

Mine's still there but I paid all of it in gift cards.

MERG said:

LzWinky

I ordered mine a good 30-45 minutes before it sold out, so I think I'm safe

Aha, I ordered it at 5:57 pm CST and it sold out at 6:48 pm CST

Edited on by LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.