Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Posts 281 to 300 of 1,004

TeeJay

Morpheel wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Well the Greaty Fairy is pretty much naked so there is that when it comes to kiddie Nintendo.

It would be nice if they updated their models from OoT3D to look like their Hyrule Warriors counterparts in this one, to tie in with that game.

Hyrule Warriors is a spinoff though

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Morpheel wrote:

And what better way to promote a spinoff than adding a reference to it in a main game?

Not by tainting a timeless classic that's for sure

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

Morpheel wrote:

And what better way to promote a spinoff than adding a reference to it in a main game?

Promoting a game that's been out for half a year. I don't think that's necessary

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

The point was HW's Fairy>OoT's Fairy. They are the same character in design, just one is modernized and overall nicer to look at, and it would make a good reference to their spinoff.

Not sure what's so negative about that simple idea that will probably not happen.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LzWinky

They're going to reuse the Ocarina version. Keep in mind that the model for Hyrule Warriors was for a Wii U game, not a 3DS game

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

Any that's why I said "it would be nice if they updated their models from OoT3D to look a bit more like the ones from HW"

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

TeeJay

No

Yoshi

TeeJay wrote:

Fishing has been confirmed as a "new" addition! They've added 2 ponds to fish from.

Fishing seems like an odd addition in a game based around a time limit. It better be speedy.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Joeynator3000

brewsky wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Fishing has been confirmed as a "new" addition! They've added 2 ponds to fish from.

Fishing seems like an odd addition in a game based around a time limit. It better be speedy.

Eh, you can fish for almost 3 days then reset time. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LzWinky

I never liked fishing, so eh

Eel

Maybe it will have some sort of reason to exist beyond just being an extra minigame.

Like in Ocarina, you got the golden scale there.

Bloop.

TeeJay

Xiao_Pai wrote:

brewsky wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Exactly, lol

Yoshi

TeeJay wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

brewsky wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Exactly, lol

Eh...I don't like the idea of dedicating a time cycle to fishing.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

TeeJay

brewsky wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

brewsky wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Exactly, lol

Eh...I don't like the idea of dedicating a time cycle to fishing.

Doesn't have to be just fishing. You can just screw around for a cycle with fishing being just one of the things you do. Really, the 3 day thing is just an illusion. You have all the time in the world as long as you reset periodically. Also playing the backwards song of time gives you a LOT more time to work with so there isn't really any pressure at all.

Eel

You could just take a 3-day minigame vacation every now and then.

There were already many minigames and 'meaningless' activities in the original.

Bloop.

Spoony_Tech

How much of a bet will it be to assume they will lengthen the time for the 3 days. Just adding another 10 mins a day will elevate some of the complaints some people have with the time.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LzWinky

Play the inverted song of time. Problem solved!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.