Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Posts 261 to 280 of 1,004

Eel

I hope they take the opportunity to expand Termina a bit and add new optional quests and minigames (like the fishing spots they mentioned).

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Justlink

Be cool if they had an easy mode and then the other mode be the exact original with better graphics

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Joeynator3000

....I wonder what that "screen shrinking" effect will look like with the 3D on. xD
You know, when dawn is about to happen and the screen shrinks at every chime. (that better stay in, I don't know why I love that part, lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TeeJay

justlink wrote:

Be cool if they had an easy mode and then the other mode be the exact original with better graphics

....What?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

kkslider5552000

TeeJay wrote:

justlink wrote:

....What?

I think what he means is that he wants the changes to be a separate easier mode and the second mode to be where you play the game exactly the same as the original but with graphical (and presumably also touch/dual screen) changes.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

HappyHappyist

What I'm most afraid of in the remake is censorship. I can see Nintendo washing away some of the provocative and heavy material in the game. Here, give this a read. The article goes over the message of MM, also bringing to light the suggestive material and heavy symbolism (it's a really good read, tbh).
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/2011/09/13/the-message-of-majora...
It's stuff like that in the article that scare me about nintendo playing concerned parent again and censoring some of the heavy adult themes and material in the game. Hopefully they're going to leave the game in tact in that regard.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

HappyHappyist

kkslider5552000 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

justlink wrote:

....What?

I think what he means is that he wants the changes to be a separate easier mode and the second mode to be where you play the game exactly the same as the original but with graphical (and presumably also touch/dual screen) changes.

This would be nice. I'd at least like a choice of keeping all the added in fluff out.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

LzWinky

HappyHappyist wrote:

What I'm most afraid of in the remake is censorship. I can see Nintendo washing away some of the provocative and heavy material in the game. Here, give this a read. The article goes over the message of MM, also bringing to light the suggestive material and heavy symbolism (it's a really good read, tbh).
It's stuff like that in the article that scare me about nintendo playing concerned parent again and censoring some of the heavy adult themes and material in the game. Hopefully they're going to leave the game in tact in that regard.

Nintendo is so kid-friendly. That's why they published Bayonetta

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

Whatever accidental and not so accidental symbolism that made it into the N64 game will be safe, unless it gets in the way of developing the game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

kkslider5552000

HappyHappyist wrote:

Honestly I doubt it. It's not a super high profile release and the game is fairly subtle at times, I doubt it'll be an issue.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Sleepingmudkip

Doubt that nintendo will do this because nintendo is now more open-minded.

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

TuVictus

I think the symbolism is subtle enough that most kids playing the game won't even realize it. I mean, I didn't even realize it until I recently read that article talking about the whole stone tower thing

TuVictus

Gold_Ranger

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Doubt that nintendo will do this because nintendo is now more open-minded.

Bravely Default's Bikini says hi!

Gold_Ranger

LzWinky

To be fair, that bikini was in bad taste in general

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GamecubeMan

Well the Greaty Fairy is pretty much naked so there is that when it comes to kiddie Nintendo.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Fishing has been confirmed as a "new" addition! They've added 2 ponds to fish from.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

Where would they be? That would probably indicate new content

Spoony_Tech

WaLzgi wrote:

Where would they be? That would probably indicate new content

For as long as this has supposedly been in development there better be some new content. Hopefully not too much that it ruins the overall feel and flow of the game though.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

GamecubeMan wrote:

Well the Greaty Fairy is pretty much naked so there is that when it comes to kiddie Nintendo.

It would be nice if they updated their models from OoT3D to look like their Hyrule Warriors counterparts in this one, to tie in with that game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.