Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Posts 21 to 40 of 1,004

martinskrtel37

really hoping for a cool special pack to come to Australia... I missed that Ganon figure that came with Wind Waker HD and have been kicking myself.. Zelda special editions are the only ones I care about in gaming really.

Majora's Mask on New 3DS XL!!! yes!!!!

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Yoshi

I am calling it now. North America will technically get the limited edition but only at the Nintendo World Store and it will be announced one week before release. As with Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors.

Nintendo, just get it over with now.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Knux

Tretton needs to replace Reggie.

Knux

Ralizah

Cool. Early 2015 is starting to look a bit better for the 3DS. At the very least, this will be a must-have and Project S.T.E.A.M. looks interesting.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Ryu_Niiyama

brewsky wrote:

I am calling it now. North America will technically get the limited edition but only at the Nintendo World Store and it will be announced one week before release. As with Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors.

Don't...Don't wish that upon us please! I may cry...and that will be the one time I'll take a road trip for a game. (I live in NC so it is not THAT bad....* twitches *).

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Gold_Ranger

Knux wrote:

Who?

Gold_Ranger

Yoshi

Kaine_Morrison wrote:

Knux wrote:

Who?

Bill Trinen?

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Ryno

brewsky wrote:

Kaine_Morrison wrote:

Knux wrote:

Who?

Bill Trinen?

No he's right, Jack Tretton should replace Reggie.

Untitled

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Yoshi

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Don't...Don't wish that upon us please! I may cry...and that will be the one time I'll take a road trip for a game. (I live in NC so it is not THAT bad....* twitches *).

Oh, it's happening. And I live in Missouri, so a road trip is out of the question.

Now playing:

Yoshi

It's funny because the Wii Remote doesn't...remotely look like a lollipop, but the Move does.

And yes, I had to put that pun in there.

Now playing:

kereke12

Not my favorite Zelda game but I will get it just to try to like. I didn't expect this to happen...

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

CaviarMeths

My favorite Tretton moment was when he called the 3DS a "toy." Teenagers and young adults would be embarrassed to be seen playing it in public and the Vita was a much more appropriate entertainment platform for adults.

Untitled

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Yoshi

I'll take that in poster form, thank you very much.

Now playing:

Tasuki

This is great for people who liked the game I didn't so its really not that big of deal for me.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

CaviarMeths

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

where is this artwork from?

NIntendo's "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask" originally released on the Nintendo 64 in 2000.

B)

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

LzWinky

Appropriate reaction

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Yoshi

I got excited when I heard the music.

And then I saw that door. That door! And I lost it.

I was screaming.

Now playing:

Justlink

Deku Link looks chubby

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.