Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Posts 181 to 200 of 1,004

martinskrtel37

Nintendo's remakes are for a completely new generation. They're so todays kids aren't 100% swamped with war and car simulators. If you were old enough to play through the original, why get mad over remakes? They're not for you. Be happy kids today get to play these great games, because it's not like any other system has them. God bless Nintendo for delivering happy fun games as a pure gaming company, and love those Hollywood companies turning kids into savage beasts.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

LzWinky

Remember when the 3DS was full of remakes...yeah I don't either

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Araquanid

There isn't THAT many remakes..

ok maybe there was... ALOT..

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

LzWinky

You mean...2 out of all of the games of 2011?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ryu_Niiyama

Blast wrote:

I literally just finished an argument with a fellow Nintendo friend over why this game should exist. My friend kept saying this game shows how blind Nintendo fans are and how they always buy the same games. I was so ticked off. He resorted to insults and I walked away.

Just mention master chief collection. Aside from halo 2 I'm like "didn't you buy this already...recently?".

Anyway I'm very ready for this game. I didn't finish OoT 3D (Due to the fact that i didn't like what they did with the water temple and I've beaten the original game about 15 times now... So as much as I love it I couldn't be bothered) but MM is one of my favorite Zelda games. I can't play it often because some of the music makes me queasy (its the sound dissonance...not kidding) but it is always a fun trip. Looking forward to it!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

kkslider5552000

WaLzgi wrote:

Rayman 3D, Cave Story 3D, Super Street Fighter IV, Devil Survivor...

those were ports but 2011 was a really bad year for Nintendo, Their best system that year for high quality software was the DS...

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

LzWinky

kkslider5552000 wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Rayman 3D, Cave Story 3D, Super Street Fighter IV, Devil Survivor...

those were ports but 2011 was a really bad year for Nintendo, Their best system that year for high quality software was the DS...

Oh dang, games I mostly ignored count as well

Pokefanmum82

Sony has remakes too although they call them remixes. Kingdom Hearts is an example. Honestly all of them are guilty of it. I don't see what the big deal is, remakes are for the new generation of gamers (kids, I mean). Nintendo isn't forcing anyone to buy them.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

LzWinky

And then there's Last of Us, then Last of Us Remastered. Is Nintendo so guilty now?

Spoony_Tech

I honestly don't think remakes are for a new generation. It's the nostalgia factor Nintendo is banking on for older gamers to get this game. I don't see many 10 year olds to 20 year olds getting excited for this.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Oragami

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I honestly don't think remakes are for a new generation. It's the nostalgia factor Nintendo is banking on for older gamers to get this game. I don't see many 10 year olds to 20 year olds getting excited for this.

Actually, from the people I've talked to, it seems the age range most excited fore this is 14-30 year olds

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

RedDevilAde

Oragami wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Actually, from the people I've talked to, it seems the age range most excited fore this is 14-30 year olds

They younger ones won't have played it so it is basically a new game for them with modern graphics. Would hope it would appeal to them (being in the older demographic myself).

Rimmer: "Look, I think we've all got something to bring to this conversation, but I think that from now on the thing you should bring is silence."

Homer: "Oh people can come up with statistics to prove anything Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that."

Nintendo Network ID: RedDevilAde

Alucard83

A let down for me. I was waiting for a true remake on WII U on big screen instead tiny tiny screen. Good while traveling but staring at it whole day it just doesn't work me. Good for the lovers of 3DS

Alucard83

Pokefanmum82

My kids are excited for the Pokemon OR/AS and my son might want this game and he's 7. This game is probably more geared for those who have played it before but I am sure there will be some people who have never played Majora Mask that will buy this version of it (me included).

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

CaviarMeths

Alucard83 wrote:

A let down for me. I was waiting for a true remake on WII U on big screen instead tiny tiny screen. Good while traveling but staring at it whole day it just doesn't work me. Good for the lovers of 3DS

It was exceptionally unreasonable to expect a remake of Majora's Mask for Wii U. It would need to be rebuilt from the ground up. It would need a large team from Nintendo EAD, heavy involvement from Aonuma himself, a lot of money, and several years. Zelda U would be pushed back to 2017/2018.

There is no advantage.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

LzWinky

Yeah, reusing assets from Ocarina 3D makes more sense. Heck that's how Majora's Mask was made originally

LzWinky

gaming_24_7 wrote:

SpookyMeths wrote:

There is no advantage.

Besides having a great game on WiiU...

Which will come next year anyway thanks to the team not focusing on a remake. Wink wink

RedDevilAde

SpookyMeths wrote:

Alucard83 wrote:

It was exceptionally unreasonable to expect a remake of Majora's Mask for Wii U. It would need to be rebuilt from the ground up. It would need a large team from Nintendo EAD, heavy involvement from Aonuma himself, a lot of money, and several years. Zelda U would be pushed back to 2017/2018.

There is no advantage.

Why wouldn't they have outsourced it?

Rimmer: "Look, I think we've all got something to bring to this conversation, but I think that from now on the thing you should bring is silence."

Homer: "Oh people can come up with statistics to prove anything Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that."

Nintendo Network ID: RedDevilAde

TeeJay

gaming_24_7 wrote:

SpookyMeths wrote:

There is no advantage.

Besides having a great game on WiiU...

Not worth the many disadvantages previously mentioned.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.