My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LzWinky

To be fair, save points are incredibly archaic and pointless in general

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TuVictus

While they may let you save anywhere, I'm sure the owl statues will still be there, since they act as warp points

TuVictus

Chandlero

WaLzgi wrote:

But the game is special. You can't be allowed to save anytime because you have three days. If you have made a mistake, you have to accept it and try it in another three-days turn. Save and reset whenever you want, would destroy the game experience.

Edited on by Chandlero

kkslider5552000

If you know about how time works in the game and plan things well, the three day system is almost never an issue imo. I feel like a lot of people were just too young to use it well (myself included) and the game maybe hid how to make it way easier too well (not that it wasn't obvious if you could find it but because that's a weird NPC to learn this info from and how many kids talked to every NPC?)

I mean...I guess certain things would require some odd exploration but I don't remember anything being too difficult to figure out. Honestly, I'd be interested in seeing how many people didn't know they needed Epona or didn't know what to do with the pirate base or something.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Araquanid

You can only save on the third day

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

ClassicJetterz

I teared up and giggled at the same time.

Zelda games aren't my favorite. I enjoy them but I'd rather play something else.
That's what makes Majora's Mask so special to me. Oddly enough, Majora's Mask is my FAVORITE game.

I'll be buying this and treasuring it forever.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

LzWinky

gaming_24_7 wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

But the game is special. You can't be allowed to save anytime because you have three days. If you have made a mistake, you have to accept it and try it in another three-days turn. Save and reset whenever you want, would destroy the game experience.

I suppose you're right when you put it that way

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

gaming_24_7 wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Will this game have three save files?

Majora's Mask did just have two save files and I doubt they will change that.

By the way: The GameCube-Console did have 8 different Zelda games:
(1) Wind Waker
(2) Zelda OoT (Bonus Disc)
(3) Zelda OoT MQ (Bonus Disc)
(4) Zelda 1 (Collector's Edition)
(5) Zelda 2 ((Collector's Edition)
(6) Zelda OoT (Collector's Edition)
(7) Zelda MM (Collector's Edition)
(8) Twilight Princess

The port of Major's Mask is very good since the Anti-Alising makes a good job. With the RGB-signal the game looks great. I really hope the 3DS-version will be similar on the small screen. And of course I want more fps

There's actually 9, the one you missed was Four Swords Adventures.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Henmii

"Um...wut? How does this constitute as evidence for a new 3DS Zelda?"

I just meant that all the time (and money) they saved on the overworld (its just a recycled overworld) could have been used on a new 3DS Zelda.

I agree with that other person (forgot his name) on this topic: 2015 probably is the last significant 3DS year, and the New 3DS is just a stop-gap product.

Henmii

LzWinky

Henmii wrote:

"Um...wut? How does this constitute as evidence for a new 3DS Zelda?"

I just meant that all the time (and money) they saved on the overworld (its just a recycled overworld) could have been used on a new 3DS Zelda.

I agree with that other person (forgot his name) on this topic: 2015 probably is the last significant 3DS year, and the New 3DS is just a stop-gap product.

You do realize they had to redraw everything. It's similar to making a new overworld...

Also, Link between Worlds is a new 3DS Zelda whether you think it is or not

Edited on by LzWinky

Blast

I literally just finished an argument with a fellow Nintendo friend over why this game should exist. My friend kept saying this game shows how blind Nintendo fans are and how they always buy the same games. I was so ticked off. He resorted to insults and I walked away.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

JoyBoy

Walking away is never the answer. You have to STAND your ground and FACE your FATE! Never show a man your back... it's a DISGRACE!!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Blast

Spanjard wrote:

Walking away is never the answer. You have to STAND your ground and FACE your FATE! Never show a man your back... it's a DISGRACE!!

I tried to stand up for myself but I can't deal with name calling. He insisted that MM 3D was a symbol how blind Nintendo fans are and I got disgusted.

Master of the Hype Train

LzWinky

Blast wrote:

I literally just finished an argument with a fellow Nintendo friend over why this game should exist. My friend kept saying this game shows how blind Nintendo fans are and how they always buy the same games. I was so ticked off. He resorted to insults and I walked away.

Tell him I'm not blind. I may wear glasses but I can still see. Jerk

Oh, and throw out the Mobile games, call of duty and EA sports as a counter

Edited on by LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

Most people's argument is that it takes away resources from New games when in fact they're outsourcing the remake. Sure from time to time they may need some help from the team but it really doesn't take away from the development time. Why having another game even if a remake is bad is beyond me.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

WaLzgi wrote:

Blast wrote:

Tell him I'm not blind. I may wear glasses but I can still see. Jerk

Oh, and throw out the Mobile games, call of duty and EA sports as a counter

My thoughts summed up in one sentence. I mean, Nintendo may do remakes, but most of them happen rarely, and normally there is only one remake of one certain game. Mario 64 DS, the Pokemon 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen remakes, StarFox 64 3D and the Zelda remakes are examples of this. It's very rare when Nintendo makes redundant moves, but at least it isn't like CoD/EA Sports games, where there's literally a new game in the series every year.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

JoyBoy

Blast wrote:

Spanjard wrote:

I tried to stand up for myself but I can't deal with name calling. He insisted that MM 3D was a symbol how blind Nintendo fans are and I got disgusted.

MM 3D is a symbol for many great things, but none of them is Blindness. You have to stand tall like Whitebeard at the great battle of Marineford! No injury on his back, remember that!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

kkslider5552000

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Most people's argument is that they don't know how game development works in real life.

amended for accuracy (and for more use beyond this thread)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Blast

Thank you guys for making me feel better. I appreciate it

Master of the Hype Train

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.