3DS Forum

Topic: the last update brought video functionality to 3DS ,any of you managed to play any videos?

Showing 1 to 11 of 11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jerryo

1. Posted:

unless i am missing something it still is not possible to playback video on 3DS. I even tried an mp4 file, the sound plays but ofc no movie.
Any idea if there is going to be proper movie playback on 3ds like it is for music?
or the whole idea of the update was just to show about 3D trailer functionality?

jerryo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

komicturtle

2. Posted:

It's been said that video playback and recording will be available at some point with an update. Also, the Parental Controls pretty much confirms that with the ability to prevent sharing of photo, video and music.

Maybe it will be included in the update in late May. But it's only known that the Internet Browser, System Transfers and eShop will be activated.

Netflix will also be available later (summer time).

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mizore

3. Posted:

komicturtle92 wrote:

It's been said that video playback and recording will be available at some point with an update. Also, the Parental Controls pretty much confirms that with the ability to prevent sharing of photo, video and music.

Maybe it will be included in the update in late May. But it's only known that the Internet Browser, System Transfers and eShop will be activated.

Netflix will also be available later (summer time).

Wat?...I thought Netflix will be in May too...T_T

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Vinstigator

4. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

It's been said that video playback and recording will be available at some point with an update. Also, the Parental Controls pretty much confirms that with the ability to prevent sharing of photo, video and music.

Maybe it will be included in the update in late May. But it's only known that the Internet Browser, System Transfers and eShop will be activated.

Netflix will also be available later (summer time).

Wat?...I thought Netflix will be in May too...T_T

I thought so too...

http://myspace.com/vinstigatormusic
http://youtube.com/vinstigator
http://twitter.com/vinstigator
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7740-2704

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RaReRuX

5. Posted:

Look at This

Edited on by RaReRuX

~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jerryo

6. Posted:

:C

jerryo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

komicturtle

7. Posted:

Netflix could come in May. But I heard Reggie said that it's coming in the SUMMER, where the eShop comes in May. Guess we'll have to see for sure.

But I'm not making this up! D:

EDIT: Akasuki gots it. The source :)

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Samholy

8. Posted:

looks fun...but netflix is a monthly payment thing, which i dont agree.
unless youtube or another streaming website isnt possible on the browser, netflix wont have my hard work money.

currently playing:
Final Fantasy IV DS
Ratchet and clank All4One
3DS : Sam : 3050-7590-3005

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

9. Posted:

Samholy wrote:

looks fun...but netflix is a monthly payment thing, which i dont agree.
unless youtube or another streaming website isnt possible on the browser, netflix wont have my hard work money.

I agree man. I'm hoping that there either be a Netflix card similar to the Blockbuster Prepaid cards at Wal-Mart and GameStop or better yet, that we shall be able to download movies and television shows from the Nintendo 3DS eShop just like in the PSN and iTunes.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kriedler

10. Posted:

Man, I want to be able to BUY a freaking movie and download it to my system. I have a 32 GB card. I can handle a movie there. I'd rather not have to stream it and worry about buffering and all that noise :P

New name, same game.
3DS friend code: 5026-4413-9840
STEAM ID: Deeso
XBL ID: Kriedler 0

Now Playing (3DS): PKMN Y
PC: X-Com: Enemy Within, King Arthur's Gold
360: GTAV
Wii U: Deus Ex

AuthorMessage
Avatar

R-L-A-George

11. Posted:

It would be cool if you can play Hulu videos without having to pay for their premium service. Netflix is better but on Hulu, they have stuff thats not even on DVD yet and sometimes within a month from when it was aired in Japan.

Pokemon Black: 2150 8208 3279 Soul Silver: 3094 9507 1275 Platinum: 0044 9189 6528

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter: R_L_A_G67252