3DS Forum

Topic: The cheapest 3DS is £130 but it only has a stylus and charger.

Showing 1 to 12 of 12

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

1. Posted:

Its also second-hand. I don't have much money and I've been putting off buying one but I do want those 20 free games so I have to get one soon.

I saw a basic 3DS package in Game today so I was thinking about getting that tomorrow. I figure the other stuff I can pick up later as and when I need/want them.

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

Wesker

2. Posted:

Well, for one thing, I can tell you that the cradle is completely unneccessary, I don't even know where mine is! so I wouldn't worry about that. Secondly, the AR cards provide little in the way of amusement, couple of hours tops, and no one I've shown them to have been that impressed. Really, I don't think you're missing out on anything, so it's probably a good deal.

Wesker

AuthorMessage

Birdman

3. Posted:

I'd get it. I'm pretty sure you can re-print the AR cards off of the Internet, and if you really want a charging cradle, I'm sure it's available somewhere as well.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Knux

4. Posted:

Both the AR Cards and charging cradle are unneccessary, so I say buy it.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Apollo

5. Posted:

Bass_X0 wrote:

Its also second-hand. I don't have much money and I've been putting off buying one but I do want those 20 free games so I have to get one soon.

I saw a basic 3DS package in Game today so I was thinking about getting that tomorrow. I figure the other stuff I can pick up later as and when I need/want them.

I'd do it. I'd look the think over very well and if it looked good I'd get it. I'm all about those 20 free games on August 12th.

Apollo

AuthorMessage

Ark

6. Posted:

Honestly, you don't need anything else. The AR cards can be made yourself via DIY printouts, if I recall correctly (that's if you even want to use them). The charging cradle is nothing more than a glorified hunk of plastic. The user's guide is unnecessary because here it is. It may or may not have an SD card, but those things are super cheap these days. You might want one if you plan to use VC or 3DSWare and such.

If you even mildly want a 3DS, that's one of the best deals you can find. Just hope it works...

Edited on by Ark

AuthorMessage

Apollo

7. Posted:

I still haven't played around with the AR cards... LOL, I just have no interest in them.

Apollo

AuthorMessage

Tare

8. Posted:

How much is 130 in US/CA dollars? I wanna say like 180 or something...
Anyway, I paid (in total) 225 for mine new, which I thought was a steal.

If the 3DS doesn't have any problems with it, I'd recomend you buy it.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

9. Posted:

$212 US.

I got it today. It did come with a cradle even though the box on the shelf said it wouldn't. They probably can't guarantee it'll always come with a cradle so they may have to say that. No cards though. Not bothered anyway. The 3DS is in working order, and no problems with it at all.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

Tare

10. Posted:

Welcome to the club.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

AuthorMessage

Samholy

11. Posted:

welcome in ! those cards can be printed without worries. you can even print them larger, tape them to a wall and enjoy it in a odd perspective.
but, printing them larger makes them a little less easy to be used, since the camera has a limited range of focus.

the craddle is just a plastic thing i used the first day then...lost it in the house somewhere. and nayway, if you get a hand on the nyko powerpak+, it wont fit anyway. it was merely one more thing to list on the box to make it look more plentyful. its like saying your cereal box contains a plastic bag to keep your cereals in. duh.

currently playing:
Final Fantasy IV DS
Ratchet and clank All4One
3DS : Sam : 3050-7590-3005

AuthorMessage

Token_Girl

12. Posted:

The Nintendo shop in the US sells replacement parts individually, I would bet the one in the UK does too. That way you could pick up a cradle and AR cards without dropping too much extra cash later on if you wanted to.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270
Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710
Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928