Forums

Topic: The Big Guns (Games) of 2012

Posts 21 to 28 of 28

SkywardLink98

Year of the 3DS

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

19Robb92

PrimedMetroid wrote:

• Resident Evil: Revelations (bought)
  • Luigi's Mansion 2
  • Mutant Mudds
  • Dillions Rolling Western
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening (if released into America... ha)
  • The Legend of Zelda 3D (if possible... heh)
  • 2D Mario sidescroller
  • Paper Mario (we need detailz!)

3DS definitely has my interest this year. I really like the fact that the list is this big for me right now when E3 2012 haven't even started. Can't wait to see this list grow along with Nintendos E3 conference. My wallet ain't happy right now.

All this and a WiiU+games is gonna make 2012 expensive.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

shingi_70

currently Just Gettting Kid Icarus and Mario Tennis this spring. Hopefully the summer has some heavy hitters on the retail side.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SarcasticWisdom

I want to get about 9 of those.

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

KryptoniteKrunch

That's a great list. I'm excited for most of those titles. How about "A Boy and His Blob" 3DS? It was confirmed in Nintendo Power, haven't heard much about than confirmation.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

komicturtle

Animal Crossing and Paper Mario are the games I have a close eye on. Of course, I'm also looking forward to Kid Icarus, Luigi's Mansion 2, Dragon Quest Monsters and then some.

I'm so surprised that Mario Tennis Open is making it out before Animal Crossing and all the other games considering the latter was announced nearly two years ago and the former a few months ago.

I'll take it though. I love Mario Tennis.

komicturtle

BulbasaurusRex

So far I'm just getting Tekken and Kid Icarus. I've still got to get Ace Combat and Super Mario 3D Land, though; plus Kirby's Return to Dreamland, Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7, and Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii side of the equation.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.