Forums

Topic: The Big Guns (Games) of 2012

Posts 1 to 20 of 28

EvilLucario

The horrors known as 2011 is finally over. While new content like Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Pushmo, Dead or Alive: Dimensions, and more helped cure that abomination, I feel that 2012 will be just amazing to existing 3DS owners.

Coming this year, I'd keep an eye out for:

• Resident Evil: Revelations
  • Luigi's Mansion 2
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Tekken 3D: Prime Edition
  • Heroes of Ruin
  • RollerCoaster Tycoon 3DS
  • Mutant Mudds
  • Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle
  • Mario Tennis 3DS
  • LEGO City Stories
  • Crush 3D
  • Animal Crossing 3DS
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening (if released into America... ha)
  • The Legend of Zelda 3D (if possible... heh)
  • Contra (come on Komani!)
  • Beyond the Labyrinth (America still loves RPGs!)
  • Kaio: King of Pirates (hope it comes this year...)
  • Paper Mario (we need detailz!)

While some of these games may not come to America (damn you, Fire Emblem, Zelda, Beyond the Labyrinth, and Contra), this list is just HUGE, and I really want to grow a money tree to get all of these games. I mean, holy crap! There's an avalanche of software this year! And even if you take out the crap like LEGO City Stories, there is STILL a whole load of games that will make me go broke! Man...

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

komicturtle

Hm, I have in interest in about 15 games on that list. That's plenty, plus, new titles to be revealed. It's a year full of great games on 3DS

komicturtle

simonbelmont82

castlevania3ds
and contra come on konami!!!!!!
and paper mario
kingdom hearts
also metroid 3ds

Edited on by simonbelmont82

erik tree beard

bro2dragons

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition 3D is HIGH on my list of anticipated titles. This was announced just as I was about to break down and buy SSFIV3D. I haven't played Street Fighter since The World Warriors, and I'm itching to get into some competitive fighting that isn't Smash Bros.

Kid Icarus: Uprising, Metal Gear Solid: The Snake Eater 3D, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Heroes of Ruin are also big on that list. I can't wait to be broke this year!

Edited on by bro2dragons

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Magi

Heroes of Ruin is the biggest of that list on my radar. RE: Revelations and Kingdom Hearts are probably tied for second place. Other than that, nothing intrigues me too much. I'd love to see a nice turn-based RPG (not strategy and not flooded with silly puzzles) and/or Western-ish RPG ala Fallout/Dragon Age/Skyrim.

Magi

kyuubikid213

Well. I guess you want me to get a job, too. Eh, Nintendo?

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Chris720

Resident Evil: Revelations - Loving the looks of this game, instant buy for me.
Luigi's Mansion 2 - Interested, but I'll probably wait a while before I pick it up.
Kid Icarus: Uprising - Maybe, maybe not.
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D - Loving it, be picking this up when I can.
Tekken 3D: Prime Edition - Interested, but I need more info before I start throwing my money at the screen.
Heroes of Ruin - Loving the looks of this game, be picking this up A.S.A.P.
Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle - Played every Professor Layton so far, so I'll probably pick this up at some point.
Fire Emblem: Awakening - Loving the Ambassador GBA Fire Emblem, so hopefully Nintendo will release this for the western world.
The Legend of Zelda 3D and Paper Mario - Hopefully more details are shown at E3

2012 - The year when gamers around the world go bankrupt. :3

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

JJGenesis

Only interested in a few games at the minute.

Kid Icarus, MGS, PL Mask of Miracle and Luigis Mansion 2 are the only ones that stand out at the minute

Woo Woo Woo, You Know It
3DS FC: 4210-4079-6584

CorporalPegasus

Luigi's Mansion 2, Kid Icarus: Uprising and most to Heroes Of Ruin, that game looks epic.

IGOR!

paburrows

Not really interested in most of these, I would hope though that Konami does something big with Castlevania this year since I believe this year is the 25th anniversary of the North American release. Perferably something for the 3DS thats like the previous DS/Advance releases, but a 3 pack re-release of the original 3 remastered would be good also. Nintendo should also celebrate Metroid's NA release 25th Anniversary with something as big as the Zelda year. A new Contra game would be great also,

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

luisesteban

I don't know what is konami for...

luisesteban

Reenie

Good list! interested in many of these myself...

My biggest priorities are Kingdom Hearts, Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion, however.

And it would make my YEAR if they made another in the Mario & Luigi (Bowser's Inside Story/Partners in Time) series. Seriously.

Friend Code: 0387-8837-3562
Name: Emily
Own: Mario Kart 7, Mario 3D Land, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Hollywood Crimes, Heroes of Ruin, Rayman 3D, Kingdom Hearts DDD

Chucko

Monster Hunter Tri-3G.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

Hokori

I kinda hope for more MGS then MGS3 for 3DS maybe the whole Cold War trilogy for 3DS

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

BlueToad

animal crossing, paper mario, kid icarus uprising, luigi's mansion 2, professor layton, mario tennis, mutant mudds, dillon's rolling western.

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179
Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122
Australian :)

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179 | Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122 | Twitter:

paburrows

I would also love to see another Advance Wars and Fanal Fantasy Tactics. Love those games.

paburrows

luisesteban wrote:

I don't know what is konami for...

Konami creates Frogger, Gradius, Castlevania, Metal Gear, Contra, NES versions of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 & 2, Doctor Latrec along with many other games.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konami

Edited on by paburrows

kkslider5552000

paburrows wrote:

Frogger, Gradius, Castlevania, Metal Gear, Contra, NES versions of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 & 2, Doctor Latrec along with many other games.

one of these things is not like the other, one of these things doesn't belong

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

GameLord08

Resident Evil: Revelations, Luigi's Mansion 2, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (big maybe), Tekken 3D: Prime Edition, Animal Crossing 3DS (definitely!), Fire Emblem: Awakening (another maybe, but I've wanted to try F.E. for a while) and probably Paper Mario.

Hm. With all this, I might skip getting a Vita at launch, and just get one when Persona 4 comes out on it.

GameLord08

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.