Forums

Topic: Tekken 3D Prime Edition Has Over 40 Characters, 700 Cards To Unlock

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

SamuraiShyGuy

Nintendo Power already unveiled all the characters. I just don't know who any of them are.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

shingi_70

Was going to get DOA but I'll wait for this.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

misswliu81

@SamuraiShyGuy

i've played tekken 6: bloodline rebellion and i know pretty much most of those characters

@shingi_70

i prefer tekken over DOA, but my fav fighting game is virtua fighter 5 FS. still it sounds exciting!

Edited on by misswliu81

misswliu81

LordTendoboy

misswliu81 wrote:

@SamuraiShyGuy

i've played tekken 6: bloodline rebellion and i know pretty much most of those characters

@shingi_70

i prefer tekken over DOA, but my fav fighting game is virtua fighter 6. still it sounds exciting!

Virtual Fighter 6? When did that come out? The last VF game I know about is Virtua Fighter 5 from a few years ago.

I don't care about VF or Tekken. The new Mortal Kombat is where it's at, and Soul Caliber pwns all.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Rarity

What do the cards specifically do?

Rarity

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Love Tekken. Can't wait. I pwn all with teh Yoshimitsu!

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

misswliu81

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Virtual Fighter 6? When did that come out? The last VF game I know about is Virtua Fighter 5 from a few years ago.

I don't care about VF or Tekken. The new Mortal Kombat is where it's at, and Soul Caliber pwns all.

sorry, my bad. i meant virtua fighter 5. me, i'm not into mortal kombat but soul caliber is awesome.

misswliu81

shingi_70

Virtua Fighter 5 is coming XBLA and PSn next year : D

This comes out in February right because if so that's becoming a crowded month for 3DS.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

misswliu81

shingi_70 wrote:

This comes out in February right because if so that's becoming a crowded month for 3DS.

yeah, it comes out next year in feb but this one is virtua fighter 5: final showdown, which is the 3rd version of the 5th game. it is difficult to master, however i like the gameplay and the characters a lot.

misswliu81

LordTendoboy

shingi_70 wrote:

Why don't they just add it as DLC for the original VF5? Why an entirely new game? This is the same crap Capcom did with Street Fighter 4, but at least you don't have to buy a new disc-based game to play it.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

misswliu81

@Rarity

according to the article, the tekken cards have 3D scenes which you can view. you get these cards by either beating the computer opponent in single player mode or through streetpass.

@tendoboy1984

the likes of capcom, SEGA and namco release different versions of the same installment of the game. namco released tekken 6: bloodline rebellion a few years back. the new version tends to have 1 or 2 new characters that weren't in the previous version. such as virtua fighter 5FS it has jean kujo and taka-arashi and tekken 6 bloodline rebellion has alisa and lars alexandersson. characters of which ideally should be in the next sequel.

Edited on by misswliu81

misswliu81

Tate24

want this game bad!!!

If we knew how small we were are problems wouldn't seem so BIG!

shingi_70

tendoboy1984 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Why don't they just add it as DLC for the original VF5? Why an entirely new game? This is the same crap Capcom did with Street Fighter 4, but at least you don't have to buy a new disc-based game to play it.

This is using a new game engine so it couldn't have been DLC. Game is also coming to arcades so yeah.

WAT!

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.