Forums

Topic: Tales of the abyss or Heroes of Ruin??

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

RetroGBHippie92

What do you guys think about these games? What should be your first 3DS RPG? I'm having a hard time making a desicion about these two games because they both look awesome. I already own The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, but it's more of an action adventure type game than a RPG in my opinion. I Really want to buy both of them, but i'm trying to save up for a Wii U, so I just want to choose one at the moment. what do you guys think? tales of the abyss or wait for heroes of ruin?

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

Enzo_V

well tales of abyss is old but epic. a must have game in my opinion idk about the heroes of ruins ill wait for the critics to review it

nintendo is my childhood rock on
favorite franchise: fire emblem
3ds friend code: 0301-9838-5871
playing:
kid icarus ,mario kart 7,tales of the abyss,
found this on facebook
for those who wish fire emblem kakusei will come out in america join http://www.facebook...

CanisWolfred

Tales of the Abyss, because if you can still find it for a good price, you're damn lucky, because it'll get rare again soon enough. Tales games always do. Heroes of Ruin will probably be there, plus, it'll have a demo out soon enough so you can decide for yourself if the game is good, Diablo style isn't for everyone.

EDIT: You're from New Zealand, so the demo should already be out.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

MikeDanger

My first 3ds rpg was SMT: Devil Survivor: Overclocked. I'd recommend that one. But from these two? I'd say Heroes of Ruin, just because you can customize your very own character.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

CanisWolfred

MikeDanger1 wrote:

My first 3ds rpg was SMT: Devil Survivor: Overclocked. I'd recommend that one. But from these two? I'd say Heroes of Ruin, just because you can customize your very own character.

You say it like WRPGs haven't been letting you customize your characters for the past decade...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

BenAV

I'd say try out the Heroes of Ruin demo if you haven't already.
If you like it, then it could be worth waiting for it, and if not then opt for Tales of the Abyss.

It's hard to give a concrete suggestion considering one of the games is out (and I haven't played it myself) and the other hasn't even been released yet.
Heroes of Ruin looks cool though, I'm certainly buying it.
I have three weeks of holidays starting when it comes out and considering I'm sure it's going to be a very time consuming game, I know what I'll be doing for three weeks.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.