3DS Forum

Topic: Swapnote thoughts

Showing 81 to 100 of 394

AuthorMessage
Avatar

grumblegrumble

81. Posted:

Bubbab55 wrote:

Swapnote is a messaging system coming to the 3DS via eshop in December.All the functions are u can draw pictures in 3 D to friends over online and streetpass also able to send photos and sound EDIT BTW it is FREE

You say it's coming in December to the eshop, but how can you be so sure? I don't think Nintendo have sent out a press release about this, have they? I DO know that the gba games for ambassadors were just announced today in Japan, so we should be getting those soon in the U.S. and Europe, too ;)

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, Retro Pocket

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SimonB79

82. Posted:

i was kind of hoping swapnote would be released in europe this week because nothing 4 eshop has been announced for tomorrow (thursday) tho we get the GBA games on friday. :)

SimonB79

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0015-7850 | Nintendo Network ID: SimonB79 | Twitter: SimonB79

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bubbab5

83. Posted:

Memo unlikely Swapnote possibly

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bubbab5

84. Posted:

grumblegrumble wrote:

Bubbab55 wrote:

Swapnote is a messaging system coming to the 3DS via eshop in December.All the functions are u can draw pictures in 3 D to friends over online and streetpass also able to send photos and sound EDIT BTW it is FREE

You say it's coming in December to the eshop, but how can you be so sure? I don't think Nintendo have sent out a press release about this, have they? I DO know that the gba games for ambassadors were just announced today in Japan, so we
should be getting those soon in the U.S. and Europe, too ;)

I read this info on the 3DS Blog

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bubbab5

85. Posted:

when will it come out

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage
Avatar

lobber34

86. Posted:

I heard that it'll come out in eShop during this or next month. There is no date in specification yet, though. High hopes!!!

Merry Xmas Every1!!!
FC- 2320-6185-1476

:D

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bubbab5

87. Posted:

I know this month I forgot to mention what day I ment to say

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SimonB79

88. Posted:

Bubbab55 wrote:

I know this month I forgot to mention what day I ment to say

i read awhile back that it was gonna be released on the last week of december .... i hope it isnt delayed. :(

SimonB79

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0015-7850 | Nintendo Network ID: SimonB79 | Twitter: SimonB79

AuthorMessage
Avatar

pntjr

89. Posted:

Remember the November update?
Swapnote will probably come late December/early January.
Meh

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter: pntjrx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

skells33

90. Posted:

make that this week for us Europeans. (keeping in line with your late December part) so the European part can get excited now

skells33

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KaDeWese

91. Posted:

Is the swapnote thing like chatting or more like mailing?
So would it be possible to be in a room and interact with more than one person at a time, like pictochat?

KaDeWese

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

92. Posted:

Why not save these thoughts until after Thursday?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KaDeWese

93. Posted:

Because than it will be Swapnote facts instead of thoughts ;P

KaDeWese

AuthorMessage
Avatar

lobber34

94. Posted:

I just found out that swapnote (might) be out 2morrow (22nd).

Merry Xmas Every1!!!
FC- 2320-6185-1476

:D

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bubbab5

95. Posted:

For NA or other regions

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage
Avatar

brandonbwii

96. Posted:

Can I finally send my saved photos to people or will they have to be taken while in Swapnote? If it's the latter then this app may not be worth my time.

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bubbab5

97. Posted:

I think you can send photos

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage
Avatar

grumblebuzzz

98. Posted:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can send your photos. I also kinda hope (even though I'm pretty sure my hopes will not be answered) that you can also include typed text with your drawings and such because I'm not fantastic at drawing and writing on the touchscreen. I shake too bad. :/

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bubbab5

99. Posted:

Me to

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

100. Posted:

KaDeWese wrote:

Because than it will be Swapnote facts instead of thoughts ;P

Not necessarily. We can still express opinions, which are thoughts too ;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky