Forums

Topic: Swapnote thoughts

Posts 41 to 60 of 394

Reggie4Life

Awesome. 3rd party would just make it crap.

3DS FC: 0602-6360-6223
[16:48] zezhyrule takes out her 3DS and throws it at reggie
[16:48] Reggie4Life: Yay, a Zelda 3DS!
[16:48] zezhyrule: what...
[16:48] zezhyrule: stalker, how did you know I even had that o.o
[16:49] Reggie4Life knows all... Even your deepest, darkest secrets...

Bubbab5

Goldeneye923 wrote:

Awesome. 3rd party would just make it crap.

I dought Nintendo allow them to make messaging system anyways

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Reggie4Life

Yeah, Nintendo wants to make sure you don't use words like KILL in your messages. Go ahead, try it on friends list!

3DS FC: 0602-6360-6223
[16:48] zezhyrule takes out her 3DS and throws it at reggie
[16:48] Reggie4Life: Yay, a Zelda 3DS!
[16:48] zezhyrule: what...
[16:48] zezhyrule: stalker, how did you know I even had that o.o
[16:49] Reggie4Life knows all... Even your deepest, darkest secrets...

SaKo

Goldeneye923 wrote:

Yeah, Nintendo wants to make sure you don't use words like KILL in your messages. Go ahead, try it on friends list!

Ok, I did, now what?

My NNID: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/jibberldd5 (SaKo)
My DeviantART profile: http://jibberldd5.deviantart.com/
Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jibberldd5/
My Tumblr: http://i-am-sako.tumblr.com/

Nintendo Network ID: jibberldd5

shingi_70

Goldeneye923 wrote:

Awesome. 3rd party would just make it crap.

How would Third Party make it Crap. If anything They'ed be better as they have to show how their app is better than the default one. Also Cross Platform chat could be nice. (kik, Gchat) compared to a one platform deal. (BBM, Imessage).

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

komicturtle

Thinking about it:

Most online games on all systems have in game communication. 3DS cannot go to it's home menu when you are playing online (if you're in the online lobby, you can I think- SSFIV3D did I beleive). Heroes of Ruin will be using in game communication features so you wouldn't really need to use 3DS' messaging system.

Then again... it's an App and the 3DS currently cannot run 2 apps at one time. I wonder why we also cannot listen to our music while browsing the net. Hope in some update, Nintendo iron things out because they seem to be heading in the right direction with 3DS anyhow.

komicturtle

Link977

So... is this the 3DS Flipnote thing?

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
[url=http://www...

Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Turnip

Spookybif wrote:

Link977 wrote:

So... is this the 3DS Flipnote thing?

No, despite the much misleading name, it's the 3DS PictoChat thing. We probably won't be getting that 'till at least 2012.

I am almost positive that Nintendo has said something about releasing flipnote memo before the end of 2011.

Cringing is really fun.

Link977

IkaChan wrote:

Spookybif wrote:

Link977 wrote:

So... is this the 3DS Flipnote thing?

No, despite the much misleading name, it's the 3DS PictoChat thing. We probably won't be getting that 'till at least 2012.

I am almost positive that Nintendo has said something about releasing flipnote memo before the end of 2011.

That's what it was called...

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
[url=http://www...

Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Bubbab5

Spookybif wrote:

Link977 wrote:

So... is this the 3DS Flipnote thing?

No, despite the much misleading name, it's the 3DS PictoChat thing. We probably won't be getting that 'till at least 2012.

Its not a mis leading name its the name of the app.Blame Nintendo

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

lobber34

It was said to be out 22 Nov, but I tried it, and it didn't work. I'm pretty sure it's out on the 30th.

Merry Xmas Every1!!!
FC- 2320-6185-1476

:D

Detective_TeeJay

Bubbab55 wrote:

Its not a mis leading name its the name of the app.Blame Nintendo

You're contradicting yourself. The fact that you say to blame Nintendo shows that you know the name of the app is misleading, yet you say it's not.

Edited on by Detective_TeeJay

I finally have a Wii U now! And Splatoon and Smash Bros U!

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tare

Dark, don't argue with Bubba, it's pointless.

I believe Swapnote is coming in December, and is not part of the quote un quote "Huge" November update we are all anxiously waiting for.
This thing looks like a lot of fun. It'll be strange hearing the voices of people you've never met in real life. It'll be even more fun harrassing the ones you do know in real life XD

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Soviet-Dictator

I am in desperate need of swapnote. I always have three or four people chatting to me at once DX

"What doesn't kill you, obviously makes you weaker. Not stronger."

Tare

Wait John, how are 4 people talking to you at once on your 3DS?

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Bubbab5

Dark_TeeJay wrote:

Bubbab55 wrote:

Its not a mis leading name its the name of the app.Blame Nintendo

You're contradicting yourself. The fact that you say to blame Nintendo shows that you know the name of the app is misleading, yet you say it's not.

I thought he meant the title of the forum but then I read it again and understood it

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Bubbab5

Tare wrote:

Dark, don't argue with Bubba, it's pointless.

I believe Swapnote is coming in December, and is not part of the quote un quote "Huge" November update we are all anxiously waiting for.
This thing looks like a lot of fun. It'll be strange hearing the voices of people you've never met in real life. It'll be even more fun harrassing the ones you do know in real life XD

whys it pointless

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Soviet-Dictator

Tare wrote:

Wait John, how are 4 people talking to you at once on your 3DS?

I just use the little status message to chat to people

"What doesn't kill you, obviously makes you weaker. Not stronger."

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic