Forums

Topic: Swapnote thoughts

Posts 281 to 300 of 391

Simmer_E

I can't seem to get spotpass notifications for this
I have to go inside and click check for messages...

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter:

skywake

Quick question, there is obviously more than just the six pieces of stationary but how do you unlock them? Presumably by sending messages but... what kind of messages and/or how many?

And ditto on the "it should be able to run while a game is suspended" comments. That'd be pretty awesome. As it is? I'm not complaining!

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

LordTendoboy

skywake wrote:

Quick question, there is obviously more than just the six pieces of stationary but how do you unlock them? Presumably by sending messages but... what kind of messages and/or how many?

And ditto on the "it should be able to run while a game is suspended" comments. That'd be pretty awesome. As it is? I'm not complaining!

You spend Play Coins to unlock features in Swapnote.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Bones00

First of all, my apologize for posting as if this was the FC swapping topic.

On topic, I think it'd be nice if you could take pics in this app and not have to switch over to take a similar pic (like showing off each other's Christmas tree). Forgive me also if things I suggest are further unlocked as I just now unlocked different stationary. Also, should you be able to add pics in replies and not have to make a new note altogether. Thanks for reading.

3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964.
Twitter, PSN, Steam, Game Center IDs: Bones00

Twitter:

LordTendoboy

Bones00 wrote:

First of all, my apologize for posting as if this was the FC swapping topic.

On topic, I think it'd be nice if you could take pics in this app and not have to switch over to take a similar pic (like showing off each other's Christmas tree). Forgive me also if things I suggest are further unlocked as I just now unlocked different stationary. Also, should you be able to add pics in replies and not have to make a new note altogether. Thanks for reading.

I found out that you can press the L/R buttons while on the Home menu to open the quick camera mode and take pics that way. Then just resume Swapnote and add your pic to a note.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Bones00

@tendoboy1984 Thanks for that tip. Although you'd think I'd know that by now from how many times I've accidentally tripped the camera and wondered how I did that.

Twitter:

Bubbab5

This thread is booming!

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

john2468

Guys you're forgetting about Nikki! She gave us the tips lol!

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2877-4601

Colors

I'm under the age limit to use spotpass in Swapnote and I don't feel like waiting 5 buisness days for them to send me a code to use it D: Any ideas on how I can reset it?

I've already tried:
deleting the app and the extra data and redownloading it
Resetting parental controls
changing the date

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

zezhyrule

Stop whining about it all over NL. You've tried everything possible, just wait it out.

It's your own fault for putting your real age.

Besides, swapnote kinda sux.
please, let's not bite people's heads off over it — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Woots

Nobody's sending me Swapnotes D:

IS IT JUST BECAUSE I SEND DRAWINGS OF MUPPETS

I've made a huge mistake.

A wild 3DS Friend Code appears: 0473-7844-8530

Follow me on the Twitter: @Pixel_Flip
Formerly Wooton, Lucario1394, DrWootBerg, etc.

Twitter:

Bones00

@Wooton Are you serious? I love The Muppets!

Twitter:

grumblegrumble

Bones00 wrote:

@tendoboy1984 Thanks for that tip. Although you'd think I'd know that by now from how many times I've accidentally tripped the camera and wondered how I did that.

Ditto! Thanks @tendoboy1984 !

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

grumblegrumble

zezzy wrote:

Stop whining about it all over NL. You've tried everything possible, just wait it out.

It's your own fault for putting your real age.

Besides, swapnote kinda sux.

lol.. I'm sure most of us on here will not agree with you! It's great. Sure, it's limited in areas but its still fresh and new. Just you wait...

Edited on by theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

Tate24

Need help!!!

ive just pay in 15 play coins and un'ocked recording feature. But it wont let me use them????

Why????

If we knew how small we were are problems wouldn't seem so BIG!

pntjr

I hate how it's more of a mailbox thing than an IM.
I also hate how you have to unlock things.
It's not a game! It's a messaging system!
I also hate how every 5 minutes I get 20 new messages.
I also hate this app.

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

Victoria

Tate24 wrote:

ive just pay in 15 play coins and un'ocked recording feature. But it wont let me use them????

Are your recordings less than 5 seconds long? That's the limit.

And for those of you who don't know it, there is a game manual. You don't have to just go by the letters from Nikky. From the 3DS home menu, tap once on Letter Box / Swapnotes, and at the bottom of the screen you can tap on Manual. There's lots of tips in there.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

kyuubikid213

I love Swapnote. I just wish it was a bit more like Pictochat. I mean, writing is nice, but most of my friends have ATROCIOUS handwriting. Having a qwerty keyboard isn't too much to ask...is it?? Also, sending movies would be cool, but I would never send videos to my 3DS friends...I don't know any of them in real life... Isn't my little Mii enough?

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

SimonB79

5 second recordings r a joke ... hope this gets upgraded asap /prays2god

SimonB79

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0015-7850 | Nintendo Network ID: SimonB79 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.