3DS Forum

Topic: Swapnote thoughts

Showing 241 to 260 of 394

AuthorMessage

Bones00

241. Posted:

@Roopa132 Thanks for asking that as I want to know the same. Add me on your 3DS as well.

3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964. 
Twitter, PSN, Steam, Game Center IDs: Bones00

Twitter: Bones00

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

242. Posted:

POST YOUR FRIEND CODES HERE!

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

grumblegrumble

243. Posted:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Ugh, I just found a really irritating thing about Swapnote. You can't use the camera and microphone features while in the app. You have to record sounds and photos in the individual "3DS Camera" and "3DS Sound" apps, then go back to Swapnote and attach the files to a note.

That's true. It seems like a dumb omission to not let us record new sounds or take new pics from within the app. How user unfriendly! I'm guessing this might get patched in a future update...

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, Retro Pocket

AuthorMessage

Late

244. Posted:

Just woke up and noticed that I had 14 new messages :)

3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

245. Posted:

Roopa132 wrote:

You might want to add Nintendo Letter Box to the title because that's the European name. I had no idea what Swapnote even was.
Also, I don't have a single 3DS friend yet :( Is there a topic where we collect our friend codes and if there is, can someone link me to it pleeeeease? :)

The name's different for my region too, but I don't see the problem in using only the US name for the thread.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Victoria

246. Posted:

I had close to 350 message by the time I went to bed last night. And the little blue light came on this morning when I turned it on. How cool is that? :) This is a great feature, and I'm really enjoying it. The little drawings are so fun to watch. I'm glad it animates that way, and doesn't just show us the static pages. It seems so much more friendly that way.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

AuthorMessage

Karakato

247. Posted:

For me, SNote seems like my own simplistic limited Yahoo mail, You get to send messages in return of receiving mails plus a lot of useless spam. Its a neat app, its fun to use, its free... yeah, I guess this will do for my mail fix. I'm pretty sure there are some talented folks out there that will make some entertaining notes. Even if it is limited, I still had fun with it and there's potential in this app.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Victoria

248. Posted:

I don't quite understand why the new message pop up well behind the ones already received. I know you can set the date on them to dates in the past, but are that many people really doing that? It's kind of a hassle to go back and forth to read the messages, but it's even more annoying when brand new messages are way back along the conveyer belt.
Speaking of which .... do you think the chain of letters look a bit like luggage coming off the conveyer belt at the airport? :)

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

249. Posted:

if anyone of you also wondered how you can change the size and posittion of your attached photos, it is automatically changed when changing the paper

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394
Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B

AuthorMessage

lord_hades

250. Posted:

sometimes i get a message saying letters that have already been recived have been deleted what does this mean

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

AuthorMessage

Chris720

251. Posted:

Nintendo Letter Box - home of the spam. :3

Loving this app, send pictures, recordings, random text etc. to friends and... erm... strangers too via StreetPass... I doubt I'll ever use the StreetPass function because I'm getting so much mail from just my friends list.

Only thing I hate about it is, you don't have an Inbox or Outbox, it's all just cluttered together... I wouldn't mind an actual trash can either, pick up the message and dispose of it, the "Delete message" is a bit slow and tedious. Hopefully Nintendo updates it eventually.

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

252. Posted:

I'm loving have drawing sessions on this, even if I struggle with the surface given.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

lord_hades

253. Posted:

on some messages when i go back it says saving a copy to the sd card what does this and why does it only do it on a few messages

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

254. Posted:

Hey Victoria that bag was mine get your own luggage! ;-)

Also loving this app! I've kinda noticed the app seems to keep letters together from your friends somewhat! Ever notice you got two in a row from someone but there was probably no way they did and sent two that fast. I'm sure the app has some order of things in mind but we need to figure it out to find that out but yeah would like them all at the end for new mail. Its hard to find the ones you really like unless you mark them.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

255. Posted:

KomicZ wrote:

But I do say, waiting 5 days is.. strange. Also, my 3DS already had my birthdate in the first place. Weird how it was asking me to input it again. I'm guessing everyone else had to, too?

meh, i guess they had to be sure — either way, someone in the main-site Nintendo Download article said that they'd already gotten their confirmation e-mail by last night. Apparently that '5 days' is the maximum time it would take for their mail to get to you, so I'd start checking inboxes (and don't forget the spam folder!), lol. :3

jtt235 wrote:

on some messages when i go back it says saving a copy to the sd card what does this and why does it only do it on a few messages

i know on mine it says it's copying information to the SD card, but that's usually if i'm trying to go fast and exit back out so i can delete a note i don't care for :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Victoria

256. Posted:

xDemon720x wrote:

Nintendo Letter Box - home of the spam. :3

"Spam" is right :) It'll probably slow down after a few days when all our friends have had a chance to try out all the features and will use it for proper messages.

Because there are so many messages, what I'm doing now is sometimes I will reply to just the person who sent the original message, rather than 'reply to all'. That way I'm not bombarding everyone else on our mutual friends list with my posts that just say "yes, I got your message .... hi to you as well" (blah, blah, blah) "Yes, yes. Merry Christmas, and happy New Year to you too" (blah, blah, blah).

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

257. Posted:

Guys, I'm serious — use the 3DS FC thread if you want to exchange codes. If all you have to say is 'added you' or 'add me', do not use this thread! tack that kind of thing on to an actual meaningful response to this thread if you like so we can keep this place on topic, please! :3

also, @Victoria: it doesn't help that features are gradually unlocked by sending messages, lol. D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

258. Posted:

@Victoria Its not really bombarding them. When you reply to someone it just lets those mutual friends see your post. If you don't want them to see what you posted for various reasons then yeah just send it to the poster. I for one like to let everyone see what I wrote or if they don't care they can ignore it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Victoria

259. Posted:

@Tech ... it's just those people who are only now just starting out and finding out how to test their posts. I want to let them know that it's working, and that I received their message. But at the same time I don't want to bombard all of our mutual friends with the reply. I've got hundereds of posts right now, and it's relly hard to read them all. If there's a good post, then I'll reply to all so everyone can see that I enjoyed receiving it.

AuthorMessage

Raptor78

260. Posted:

Ive direct mailed a few people like Leigh because its his Birthday and its not really for anybody else, but if I reply to a message I tend to let it reply to everybody because I enjoy reading what other people may have thought about an 'open' message.
I think once the Christmas / New Year season is out of the way there will be less Spam messages about and when the 'newness' wares off it will be a useful and fun little system.
Anybody else here played Warioware DIY, because the 4 pages we can send in a Letter are perfect for the old comics you could make. I really enjoyed reading and unlocking those and would love for some of my Friend List buddies to start their own. We already have one comic serial started in the form of cubeman. lol

PS. for the next couple of days my Mii on the Friends List / Letterbox will be SantaKitch instead of just Kitch. Just so you dont get confused or wonder where I have gone. lol

Edited on by Raptor78

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin