3DS Forum

Topic: Swapnote thoughts

Showing 201 to 220 of 394

AuthorMessage

Lightlode

201. Posted:

@theblackdragon — You can edit a note by clicking on it to view it and click it again to stop the animation and bring up a arrow and under that menu is the option to edit the note, which is saved as a different note (doesn't override the original).

信じる道へ
N3DSFC: 5112-3546-4565
PSNID: Lightlode

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

202. Posted:

bboy2970 wrote:

Does it seem a little....slow to anyone else? I don't know if it is really slow or if its just my SD card but it takes like 20 seconds to load to do anything. For example, if I click on a reply to a message, it takes like 15-20 seconds to actually load it. Has anyone else experienced similar sluggishness?

No mine is running fine! Try turning your system back off then on again!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Chris720

203. Posted:

Really liking the app, but when you have 30+ messages, it takes a while to scroll through them.

Also, I'd really like some plain text, going stylus can look really messy, especially if you shakey hands... like mine. :P

But it's a good app, except for the expensive parts involving Play Coins, raise the cap Nintendo! goes running outside for 30 minutes

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

paul6891

204. Posted:

Anybody know if your get a blue/green light when you recieve letters

Fc: 0387-8772-9947 Name: paul
Looking for new leaf friends

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

205. Posted:

So how exactly does it work?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

206. Posted:

xDemon720x wrote:

Really liking the app, but when you have 30+ messages, it takes a while to scroll through them.

Also, I'd really like some plain text, going stylus can look really messy, especially if you shakey hands... like mine. :P

But it's a good app, except for the expensive parts involving Play Coins, raise the cap Nintendo! goes running outside for 30 minutes

Starts reading about your running while shaking arm up and down holding 3DS
Heh heh heh. :P

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Squid

207. Posted:

Is there a way to save Swapnotes to an SD Card?

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

Birdman

208. Posted:

DarkSquid wrote:

Is there a way to save Swapnotes to an SD Card?

No, but if I read the e-manual correctly, you can favorite up to 100 notes, and the program stores 3,000 notes. So, unless you like just bout everything you see, space probably won't be an issue.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Chris720

209. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

I did that before, but it doesn't work very well. keeps running and jumping...
Give me Play Coins! D:<

Currently have 52 messages... most of them have been "Merry Xmas", "Happy Christmas ;3", "Why is there no snow?!?! WTF?!", "Christmas is boring" and my personal favourite... Alatreon wearing a Santa hat. :3

EDIT: I would hate to go to sleep now... why? Because the next morning I'll probably have 100+ messages waiting to be read. e.e

Edited on by Chris720

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

210. Posted:

@xyuemoto: ah, thank you! awesome :3

i wish there was a way to re-reply to a given swapnote exchange... even if it took the original author re-replying so that others could reply to them again, i'd take it, haha :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Birdman

211. Posted:

@tbd - I agree with you on that. Hopefully Nintendo will realize they've dropped the ball on multiple replies and update Swapnote sooner rather than later.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

212. Posted:

this application is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY !!!

having a blast sending my 3D pictures with stupid commentaries to everybody in my friendlist xD

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

213. Posted:

xDemon720x wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

I did that before, but it doesn't work very well. keeps running and jumping...
Give me Play Coins! D:<

Currently have 52 messages... most of them have been "Merry Xmas", "Happy Christmas ;3", "Why is there no snow?!?! WTF?!", "Christmas is boring" and my personal favourite... Alatreon wearing a Santa hat. :3

EDIT: I would hate to go to sleep now... why? Because the next morning I'll probably have 100+ messages waiting to be read. e.e

Thank you for the laugh. I can't stand touch screen writing and drawing either

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

grumblegrumble

214. Posted:

Late wrote:

@grumblegrumble: Added you back. I'll send a letter soon.

@Late Thanks man! I sent u a note back. Loved my Zelda drawing! You're a great artist ;) Happy Holidays!

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, Retro Pocket

AuthorMessage

grumblegrumble

215. Posted:

I asked this before but didn't get a reply... How do you unlock the stationary and backgrounds?! I heard you use play coins but where in the app can you purchase the stationary? Don't see it anywhere... HELP! :)

Edit: Apparently (just read on IGN Boards for this game) that Stationary is unlocked when you finally make a multi-slide drawing or note. I guess this is kind f like the "game" part of this app in that you have to do certain things to unlock certain features. Now I see... I wish they would have explained this to me in the beginning lol it wasn't in the tutorial or manual either

Edited on by grumblegrumble

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, Retro Pocket

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

216. Posted:

does anyone know if you can change the size and position of attached pictures?
the pictures are always halfscreen big and on the right side of the letter. i cant change it...

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

grumblegrumble

217. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

does anyone know if you can change the size and position of attached pictures?
the pictures are always halfscreen big and on the right side of the letter. i cant change it...

I was wondering about that too! If not, they need to update this thing....

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

218. Posted:

I know this is day one overload but I can't keep up!! I read a couple of letters then the app updates!! :-)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Stine

219. Posted:

xDemon720x wrote:

@Stine I got 5 of those. Your friends can send you timed/dated letters, but you have to unlock it.

Geez, I thought I had already unlocked everything, but clearly I haven't. Off to play with Letterbox some more...

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

pixelman

220. Posted:

It's freaking hilarious but it needs replying to replies. :O

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy