Showing 141 to 160 of 394
141. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 17:14 GMT
Tech Add me
Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)
Nintendo Network ID: Linky97
142. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 17:16 GMT
Everyones got it now! Let the "Happy Holiday" spam commence!
Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720
143. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 17:21 GMT
@Link_Belmont: You got a message!@MiracleBlaze: Sure. I'd like to add you but I can't see your FC in your signature.
Edited on Thu 22nd December, 2011 @ 17:24 by Late
3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Pullblox puzzles
144. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 17:26 GMT
@xDemon720x ADD MEE!!! I want one to
145. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 17:29 GMT
No one have sent me one...
146. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 17:30 GMT
Wooo Now I have Swapnote
Now all I need is freinds ._. Haha...
3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony
Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop
Obsesive Vocaloid fan.
147. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 17:35 GMT
Try to touch Send & Receive button in Letter Box and it should update your messages.I at least sent you one.
Edited on Thu 22nd December, 2011 @ 17:42 by Late
148. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 17:37 GMT
add me ... i will send u afew txts.
Nintendo Network ID: SimonB79 | Twitter: SimonB79
149. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 17:48 GMT
Late! I love the Hyrule simbol u made!!! !! It makes mine look like ****!
150. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 17:51 GMT
@Link_Belmont: Good to see that you got the letters. And thanks for nice comment. Try to not triple-post next time, there's a edit button in NL
151. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 17:53 GMT
My Letter Box has just been flooded with posts. This is so cool. Is everyone enjoying this as much as I am?
My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery
152. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 17:57 GMT
its absolutely fantastic!!! (such a fun way 2 communicate)
153. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 17:57 GMT
I'm really enjoying it too. I know many of you wanted an "as-live" chat service but I prefer this way.
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
154. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 17:59 GMT
@james add me!
155. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 18:00 GMT
James can u add me? BTW i love ur reviews!
156. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 18:01 GMT
Haven't tested it out yet, but I will in five seconds!
Minecraft is almighty!
157. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 18:02 GMT
Can you guys add me FC: 4682-8436-6270 ^_^
3DS Friend Code: 4682-8436-6270
158. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 18:03 GMT
I love this application so much...I just know that my 3DS battery is going to drain like nobody's business though...
I own a GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), and Wii U
I used to own a PS1, GBC, PS2, and DS Lite
I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon
I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon
Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213
159. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 18:03 GMT
John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.
I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!
Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech
160. Posted: Thu 22nd Dec 2011 18:05 GMT
I added you Girl_Gamer. My FC is 4639-9073-1731