3DS Forum

Topic: Swapnote thoughts

Showing 101 to 120 of 394

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

101. Posted:

That is true

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

grumblegrumble

102. Posted:

So how is Nintendo going to make sure people don't spam each other or send out inappropriate pictures to their friends? Is there some kind of policing system in place? Will pics have to be approved by a moderator? I remember thinking a few years back this is why they never allowed gamers to chat online via Nintendo hardware. Hrm...

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, Retro Pocket

AuthorMessage

GreenAbobo

103. Posted:

Now that I see it in action (via recent youtube clips), I think Nintendo has come up with quite a uniquely ingenious little messaging system. Sure it's not the ideal OS level multitasking IM system many were hoping for (and I still believe will come eventually), but I really like the way you see the senders Mii writing the message as it is scrawled out before your eyes. Sound and picture support are the icing on the cake of what seems to me to be a very well executed application.

GreenAbobo

AuthorMessage

SimonB79

104. Posted:

grumblebuzzz wrote:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can send your photos. I also kinda hope (even though I'm pretty sure my hopes will not be answered) that you can also include typed text with your drawings and such because I'm not fantastic at drawing and writing on the touchscreen. I shake too bad. :/

id rather type messages then draw aswell. :)

SimonB79

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0015-7850 | Nintendo Network ID: SimonB79 | Twitter: SimonB79

AuthorMessage

lobber34

105. Posted:

Yeah, typing is better, because when you write or draw on a ds,no one understands it. Especially if you've got an un-calibrateable touch screen like mine!

Merry Xmas Every1!!!
FC- 2320-6185-1476

:D

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

106. Posted:

Why dont you just calibrate it

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

lobber34

107. Posted:

@Bubbab55-
I said UN-CalibrateABLE- which means that I can't calibrate it at all!

Besides that, SwapNote's 2day in Europe! WooHoo!

Merry Xmas Every1!!!
FC- 2320-6185-1476

:D

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

108. Posted:

So this is the new PictoChat? I like it.

I don't get why it has different names in each region, same with Pushmo/Pullblox. Just use one name. After all, Mario and Zelda games all have the same name in each region. You wouldn't call The Legend of Zelda "Link's Epic Adventures" in Europe or something.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

skywake

109. Posted:

lobber34 wrote:

I said UN-CalibrateABLE- which means that I can't calibrate it at all!

....... how? :S

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

grumblegrumble

110. Posted:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

I don't get why it has different names in each region, same with Pushmo/Pullblox. Just use one name. After all, Mario and Zelda games all have the same name in each region. You wouldn't call The Legend of Zelda "Link's Epic Adventures" in Europe or something.

lol true

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, Retro Pocket

AuthorMessage

3DS

111. Posted:

zachbrid0120 wrote:

I AM SO PISS OFF THERE IS NO SWOP NOTE YET AND ITS ALMOST XMAS

Dude calm down they said they were releasing it today I still don't have it so give it a while

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

112. Posted:

3DS wrote:

zachbrid0120 wrote:

I AM SO PISS OFF THERE IS NO SWOP NOTE YET AND ITS ALMOST XMAS

Dude calm down they said they were releasing it today I still don't have it so give it a while

No, they said they were releasing it today in Japan (well actually, they already have it), Europe, and Australia. NOA hasn't mentioned anything about NA getting it today. Their press release for the downloads today don't even mention it. So no, we probably are not getting it today with everyone else just like everything else lately. I wouldn't be surprised if they pushed it to next weeks update....

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage

Aviator

113. Posted:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Some names have been taken only in one region. Hence why StarFox is called LylatWars in PAL regions.

Edited on by Aviator

[strong]When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.[/strong]
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

skywake

114. Posted:

Still waiting for the update here in Aus......

AuthorMessage

skywake

115. Posted:

I'm downloading it now thanks to a tweet from the Nintendo Life twitter account. :)

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

116. Posted:

Just downloaded it right now.
The Messages are displayed like the friends list, and can contain multiple 'slides' of images or text.
There is a slideshow option as well as obvious turning off of street/spot pass.
You make messages and send them to anyone in your friends list or via streetpass.
There isnt any real direct chat function though.

Edited on by Geonjaha

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

lord_hades

117. Posted:

downloading now

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

AuthorMessage

Victoria

118. Posted:

It's here in the UK! 3:15 pm.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

AuthorMessage

lord_hades

119. Posted:

great extra data

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

AuthorMessage

Yrreiht

120. Posted:

:X Come on NOA! Why are you so far behind these days?

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37