Forums

Topic: Super Street Fighter IV 3DS Thread

Posts 121 to 127 of 127

Blaze

JDT wrote:

I got this game but i'm not happy about it. Apparently internet matches don't really work (I can't fix it!) or i got lag. The combinations for one attack are way too hard to master. I needed like 15 min. for one move only, and it was a tricky one. You can't unlock any characters, which already give it no long play time. Now there's not a real challenge.

Huh, so your internet is completely conked out? Including e-shop ans browser, or just on SSFIV 3D? Posted from my 3DS

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

Terave

No, only the Street Fighter works not online for me correctly. I've tried to fix it, but it doesn't work.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Terave

I'm thinking to sell the game as well. I don't like the online really (Spammers, Can't join or problems) and the rest is not that interesting as I thought it would be. I'm still thinking and I need some money for Okamiden, so why not?

dap594

3DSneedsRPGs wrote:

dap594 wrote:

I have got to admit that i do use the touchscree controls. I thought i would never use them, but it so hard to pull the special moves off without using it.

Hi are you up for a online fight right now? regidter my fc then tell me urs

Just added you. My FC is : 0731-4866-3403

3DS FC: 0731-4866-3403
Wii Console Number - 2645 9857 8526 1866
Mario Kart Wii - 0473 7945 5709
Mario Vs DK Dsiware - 4340 1381 7283
Flipnote Studio - X X left down Y L down L
GTA Chinatown Wars - 485536038726

Terave

Yep. I definitly agree with Waveboy. I'm selling it, but don't know for how much or even where/when. I'll see by then.
And for everyone who needs a fighter: Don;t buy this game unless you like Street Fighter or have friends to play with local. Online is full of spammers and for some routers or connections doesn't even work. The controls are way too hard to master and there isn't anything to unlock -> It's already done for you. Challenges aren't that fun (Most of the time being a pain) and the Arcade is fun for a little while. I don't know anything about DoA, so I cannot reccommend that game for you. What I do know that there are a lot of (cheap) DS games out there which you need to play or don't miss. They're actually way better. Like Okamiden, Elite Beat Agents etc.

BulbasaurusRex

dap594 wrote:

Just got this yesterday. The internet play is great! I'm awful but who cares. In the training mode is there a way to make the combination code appear on screen without having to press start and finding it? Also on the online games, at the end when it rates you on offence, defence and technique, i keep getting an A in offence but never get above a D in defence. How do you block?

Either press a direction away from your opponent, or you can set Autoblock on the Lite controls and just don't attack or move towards your opponent (my preferred method, makes it a slower cat-and-mouse style game that I've loved ever since my first "Naruto: Clash of Ninja" game).

Online works just fine for me with no lag, and for some reason, I rarely get matched up against these spammers everyone is complaining about. Those touchscreen controls are a lifesaver with the more complicated special moves and the Super and Ultra Combos, and like I said, I love using Autoblock. You can always filter out the Lite Control players online if you prefer a more hardcore experience. I do agree that the timing on those linking combos and the Challenge Mode are terrible, and I do prefer DoA; Dimensions quite a bit more, but I think this is also a very good game.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

dap594

I've had this game for sometime now and had no annoying online players. However, in the last week I have been up against so many cheats it is unbelievable!

First of all there are the one move combo cheats which annoy me so much.
Then you have the cheats who, when losing, decide to cancel out of the game (switich their console off).

Is anyone else fed up with these annoying gamers?

3DS FC: 0731-4866-3403
Wii Console Number - 2645 9857 8526 1866
Mario Kart Wii - 0473 7945 5709
Mario Vs DK Dsiware - 4340 1381 7283
Flipnote Studio - X X left down Y L down L
GTA Chinatown Wars - 485536038726

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic