Forums

Topic: Super Street Fighter IV 3DS Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 127

BulbasaurusRex

I haven't tried it online yet, but it's only available in the Lite Controls, so you can just filter them out if you want.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

LordJumpMad

If you don't know,
now you know.
[youtube:vHyo4z_yckg]

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

MDee14

Alright we all can confirm that Ono and even Seth(not the boss, but Killian) have mentioned that Super Street Fighter 4 3D Edition will be identical to the console version. Well just announce by Destructoid, The Arcade Edition will be a DLC update to the console version instead of being another retail purchase. A lot of us were on the fence on if the game will be released again or will come to use as DLC. Now that this is confirmed, and based on Ono saying that the game is identical to the console version, plus Capcom and Nintendo were working very close together before the 3DS was launched, it only seems natural that SSF4 will be the first to release DLC.

Now of course nothing is confirmed for the 3DS version in the trailer, but i would like to know what you guys have to say about this.

Here's the link to video trailer of the arcade edition. http://www.destructoid.com/super-street-fighter-iv-ae-will-be...

and....begin

Check me out on TWITCH! http://www.twitch.tv/MDee14

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2541-8522 | Nintendo Network ID: MDee14 | Twitter:

komicturtle

Pretty cool that they are continually supporting Street Fighter IV. Wonder if this will even make it to 3DS (as it's the ONLY version of the game I have anyhow).

komicturtle

Funky_Gamer

Anyone else here doing the trials? If anyone can help me with Vega's trials 18 or 23, that would be greatly appreciated

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

Papa_Godzilla

some trials are hard !
i somehow have much more difficulties to pull of combos than other street fighters. is it me or your character back off on a longer distant when blocked ?

theyre fun... but some are real pain.

Papa_Godzilla

Funky_Gamer

How the heck are you supposed to do 4 crouch L punches? Getting 2 is hard enough...

Papa_Godzilla

Funky Gamer wrote:

How the heck are you supposed to do 4 crouch L punches? Getting 2 is hard enough...

exactly !
i managed 3 while being stucked to the most right end of the stage. by luck i guess, because usually, i barely touch with the second punch.
and tell me how is it even useful to do this, because i dont see myself trying that combo in real combat lol

Papa_Godzilla

Funky_Gamer

@Samholy The only reason I'm doing it is to get his other badges and icons. Vega is awesome. GO SPAIN!!

EvilRegal

I was feeling so special as a Nintendo gamer finally seeing a current version of Street Fighter on one of our systems, until finding out about that DLC today. Of course, the 3DS version wasn't mentioned for receiving the DLC, but one thing we have over the other versions is that we don't have to pay out the wazoo for the extra costumes. Still, kind of cruel to Nintendo fans not to let us savor SSFIV 3D any longer than this before giving the competition an update. On a side note, anyone else hope they bring back Karin from Street Fighter Alpha 3, along with her incredible stage music "Simple Rating" one day?

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Blaze

So, I've been wondering recently, what's a good amount of PP? So, post what you think and post the character(s) you use and your PP! I'll start:

Character - Ryu (Occasionly Vega & Ibuki aswell but mainly Ryu)
PP - 1688
Non - Spammer (I'll add that so u all know)

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

G-MaxiMillion

I eat Hadoken, Sumo Headbutt, Sonic Boom or Blanka spam with M.Bison. General noobery won't pass me.

And then I rapid down press on their faces.

Anyone could borrow me a glass of milk?

Birdman

@Waveboy - If you go to your system settings and disable 3D, you'll then shoot up from 30 FPS to 60 FPS. That's helped me out a lot.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Birdman

We still get the occasional post in the DQIX thread, but, no offense, you are kinda late to the party in many cases, WaveBoy.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Blaze

WaveBoy wrote:

4 Posts in a row, i'm really pushin it.
It's hilarious how if I'm 2 months late in the game with a title, and I go to a thread based on that title which has already been racked with comments...to be practically and completely dead.lol

The same thing happened with Kirby's Epic Yarn(Although i was a bit later with that), Sin & Punishment 2 and the Mega Man Zero Collection. It seems Mario, Zelda, Metroid and Pokemon titles are the only bad boy franchises to remain strong and kickin after they've been released for quite some time.

Yep. I tried starting up a new one as i wanted to request some fights with people, but they just get closed down and i get referred to this dead forum. If you want to fight though, i'll go up against you, but from your comment looks like your sick of the game.

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

BulbasaurusRex

I would've replied sooner, but I was on vacation.

All 3DS games are 30 FPS in 3D mode. It can't be helped. Super Smash Bros. 3DS will be the same way. You can barely tell the difference anyway, so the 3D is worth it. After all, they shoot most movies in less than 30 FPS. I admit that the static backgrounds are a turnoff, though. DoA: Dimensions is much better in that regard.

The attacks seem pretty fluid to me, and I haven't had any lag online, although this is my first Street Fighter game outside of a rare arcade play of SF2. The slightly different style may just take some getting used to.

If you can't do Ultra Combos, then just set them to the touchscreen in Lite Controls. If you still want to do the other special attacks the usual way, then just set the Ultra Combo to all four touchscreen spots and otherwise play normally. The only downside is you won't be able to face anyone online who filters out Lite Control users.

Edited on by BulbasaurusRex

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

dap594

Just got this yesterday. The internet play is great! I'm awful but who cares. In the training mode is there a way to make the combination code appear on screen without having to press start and finding it? Also on the online games, at the end when it rates you on offence, defence and technique, i keep getting an A in offence but never get above a D in defence. How do you block?

3DS FC: 0731-4866-3403
Wii Console Number - 2645 9857 8526 1866
Mario Kart Wii - 0473 7945 5709
Mario Vs DK Dsiware - 4340 1381 7283
Flipnote Studio - X X left down Y L down L
GTA Chinatown Wars - 485536038726

dap594

I have got to admit that i do use the touchscree controls. I thought i would never use them, but it so hard to pull the special moves off without using it.

3DS FC: 0731-4866-3403
Wii Console Number - 2645 9857 8526 1866
Mario Kart Wii - 0473 7945 5709
Mario Vs DK Dsiware - 4340 1381 7283
Flipnote Studio - X X left down Y L down L
GTA Chinatown Wars - 485536038726

Blaze

dap594 wrote:

I have got to admit that i do use the touchscree controls. I thought i would never use them, but it so hard to pull the special moves off without using it.

Hi are you up for a online fight right now? regidter my fc then tell me urs

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

Terave

I got this game but i'm not happy about it. Apparently internet matches don't really work (I can't fix it!) or i got lag. The combinations for one attack are way too hard to master. I needed like 15 min. for one move only, and it was a tricky one. You can't unlock any characters, which already give it no long play time. Now there's not a real challenge.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic