Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

supered91

i hope for story mode theres online multiplayer

supered91

TeeJay

supered91 wrote:

i hope for story mode theres online multiplayer

Um...yeah, probably not gonna happen.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

SkywardLink98

Caramel wrote:

If this version has a level editor, it would be neat if we could share them via QR codes.

Whynot-- wrote:

or streetpass.

OdnetninAges wrote:

Or get new ones every day on the Smash Service via SpotPass.

Whynot-- wrote:

or maybe download new tools to use from a dcl of some sort

Or all of those options

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Chris720

@WingedFish That'll probably be why I never really used him. Having to keep supplying Pikmin that can so easily be killed is pretty annoying and I never really knew how to use them properly. :/

@SkywardLink98 I found the CPU quite touchy feely at times as well, constantly in your face on Lvl 9 usually. Go away! D: But they can also be really dumb as well because if you don't move, they seem to act a bit more cautious which is funny.

I think there will be a level editor on the Wii U, but I'm not holding my breath for one on the 3DS. Even though they were a neat idea on the Wii, you couldn't really do much with them other than play on them through local multiplayer or against the computer. You could send them through the Smash Service, but that ended after about a year and yours being picked was a bit slim. :/

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Seighart

WingedFish wrote:

@Chris720 Actually, Olimar is my main. I will admit he has one of the highest learning curves in the series, but once you do learn how to properly use him, Olimar can be a freaking beast.

If you know how to use any character they can be pretty beast.

“This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.”

3DS Friend Code: 5386-7346-9477

TeeJay

Chris720 wrote:

I think there will be a level editor on the Wii U, but I'm not holding my breath for one on the 3DS. Even though they were a neat idea on the Wii, you couldn't really do much with them other than play on them through local multiplayer or against the computer. You could send them through the Smash Service, but that ended after about a year and yours being picked was a bit slim. :/

Of course it's only local multiplayer! Can you imagine the disturbing levels you'd find online? It's still amazingly fun to create stages even today, so I don't see why the 3DS version wouldn't have one other than lack of memory to incorporate it.

Playing custom levels in local multi or with a CPU is more than enough! You make it sound like it's not much. o_o

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Chris720

@Caramel I'm saying it would've been nice to share them with your Wii friends. I just felt there was a lot of missed opportunities they could have expanded into. But maybe they'll expand it with this game instead.

Also, that's the main reason why I don't think there will be a level editor on the 3DS, I don't see it having enough memory to incorporate it. Unless they do it through the SD Card or something, saving and storing levels, then I'm guessing it would be all right, as long as it doesn't take up too much space.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Yellowgerbil

How do you guys think the story mode will play out? I mean they confirmed it will not be exactly like the Subspace Emissary.

Also do you think there will be downloadable content for the game? I would honestly enjoy it if it was made after the game was finished or just making extra skins like turning Alph into Olimar or vice versa.

I am an avid monster hunter player that started quite recently on Ultimate, (Blue Rath Armor currently) the gameplay just keeps me coming back for more!
Currently playing;
Super Mario 3D World
Wind Waker HD
Pokemon X
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0142-5860 | Nintendo Network ID: Paddingt0n

DreamyViridi

WaveBoy wrote:

Am i the only one who found Subspace Emissary utterly depressing? This random disjointed flavor and boring platforming made it an absolute chore. Targets was another one of Brawl's low points....Instead of designing target based stages around an individual characters specific move set they chose to make 3 different stages only. Still hoping that the directional air dodging and the floatier air dodging 'itself' from melee both make a comeback.

Gimping both abilities in Brawl knocked down the fun factor and skill quite a bit IMO.

Yes, because air dodging once and then being completely helpless was so useful...
I enjoyed Subspace Emissary but I kinda see where you're coming from and I agree on Targets. I think I'd prefer character-specific targets more.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Tsuchinoko

Honestly, as long as they make the base game as big and enjoyable as Brawl, they can offer as much DLC as they want. I'd love it if all of the characters that get cut from the main release at least get offered up as DLC.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

DreamyViridi

WaveBoy wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Am i the only one who found Subspace Emissary utterly depressing? This random disjointed flavor and boring platforming made it an absolute chore. Targets was another one of Brawl's low points....Instead of designing target based stages around an individual characters specific move set they chose to make 3 different stages only. Still hoping that the directional air dodging and the floatier air dodging 'itself' from melee both make a comeback.

Gimping both abilities in Brawl knocked down the fun factor and skill quite a bit IMO.

Yes, because air dodging once and then being completely helpless was so useful...
I enjoyed Subspace Emissary but I kinda see where you're coming from and I agree on Targets. I think I'd prefer character-specific targets more.

I'll take that over doing a gimped sinking tank-like air dodge without the ability to even control my dodging in mid air....I miss being able to swoop/dodge in the air over(let alone float for a bit IN the air instead of falling like an anvil) my opponents head or in reverse to avoid an attack, and it definitely added a lot more to the experience and made you feel like a ninja. I don't see why they can't bring back melee's air dodging mechanics and keep in Brawl's ability to attack while falling after you perform an air dodge instead of falling helplessly. You get the best of both worlds without losing one or the other.

Don't know what you mean by 'sinking air-dodge', air-dodging went with your jump/air momentum. With Melee's air-dodge, the directing is nice but if the opponent sees it coming, they can easily pursue you and finish you unless you air-dodged onto land since you stay in the air longer. And if you're off-stage and someone throws projectiles, forget it. Frankly, I prefer Brawl's air-dodging but I won't argue with a mixture of both. Can't say I'd be fond of the idea of air-dodging up for extra height though.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

whynot-

Falling while doing it is more helpful to me. No one cant say that they have never got into a situation where some jerk tries to juggle them and this type of dodge prevented them from doing so.

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/ssbu?

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: 3Dgamer

maidesu

megaman megaman megaman megaman!! o(≧o≦)o

Kingdom of Venus Photo Diary

♫ Oh Oh Oh Oh 오빠를 사랑해
ah ah ah ah 많이 많이해 ♪

3DS Friend Code: 0748-2393-3237

Kryce

hey what do think megaman's leaf shield attack command is ?
I thought it was down+special but then I saw the Top spin in the developer's direct.

3DS code : 0275-8197-3634
Nintendo ID : kryce313
Currently Playing :
DRAGON QUEST 9 (3DS)
TOKYO MIRAGE SESSIONS FE (Wii U)
THE ELDER SCROLLS SKYRIM (SWITCH)

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8197-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: kryce313

Snagrio

Kryce wrote:

I thought it was down+special but then I saw the Top spin in the developer's direct.

Side B I think.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SCRAPPER392

WingedFish wrote:

Kryce wrote:

Side B I think.

I'm thinking down B. That's usually a common setup for shield type moves, as well as transformations/switching characters.
I'd say side B is the flash bomb move.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.