Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 801 to 820 of 5,084

BandG

[quote=supered91]

shinpichu wrote:

dude you do know who magnus is right? and why does everyone think that maxwell can't fight,

Lol i totally thought you meant the guy from Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door haha

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Ihsoy

My top three new characters (no particular order):
1. Spear Waddle Dee (Kirby's Return to Dreamland)
2. Commander Video (Bit Trip Runner 2)
3. Waluigi (Mario Tennis)

"Do a barrel roll" Peppy, Star Fox 64

Captain_Balko

Ihsoy wrote:

Ugh, why does everybody think that Waluigi should be a character? Look, I love the idea of more Mario characters (even though there are already a lot) as much as the next guy, but Waluigi just doesn't make sense. He was literally invented for Mario Tennis JUST so Wario would have a partner. To the best of my knowledge, he hasn't once appeared in a Mario platformer (only in sports game, party games, and kart games). He doesn't have any clear moves other than the ability to apparently swim very well and some sort of tornado attack, as evident from Mario Power Tennis... Plus, there are so many better Mario characters to throw in. Bowser Junior for one. How about Kamek - he actually has POWERS! Heck, even Daisy makes more sense. What about BIrdo! I'd take FREAKIN' BIRDO over Waluigi!
...However, sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who feels this way...

Captain_Balko

shinpichu

Ihsoy wrote:

My top three new characters (no particular order):
1. Spear Waddle Dee (Kirby's Return to Dreamland)
2. Commander Video (Bit Trip Runner 2)

Always nice to see another Bandana Dee supporter. Commander Video would be interesting,but I feel he's a long shot.

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

supered91

whos commander video?

supered91

10-zx

I imagine the 3ds version will be Super smash bros 4 and the wii u version will be super smash bros Universe. :/

Edited on by 10-zx

All rights reserved.

Ihsoy

Captain_Balko wrote:

To the best of my knowledge, he hasn't once appeared in a Mario platformer (only in sports game, party games, and kart games).

To be fair, Waluigi is a playable character in 31 games, not to mention him even being used in 7 other games still.

"Do a barrel roll" Peppy, Star Fox 64

Shadowflash

Two words

Custom Robo

that is all.

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter:

Classicgamer

I would just die to see other Kid Icarus characters in Smash4. Palutena, Magnus, Viridi, Medusa and Hades would make awesome assist trophies. <3

~Ye is to play games, play fairly~

Vinson916

So cool! I hope theres some sort of cross play between 3DS amd Wii U like there is for Street fighter X Tekken between PS3 and Playstation Vita

My Body Is Ready

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5286-0701 | Twitter:

SilverLightning

i dont like the thick black outlines on the characters

im SilverLightning i was @BlueLightning i changed my name, i was born in a barn in ohio i was put in prison. 19 years later andy dufresne escaped shawshank prison.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3094-8702 | Nintendo Network ID: SilverLightning

Ralizah

I actually think the 3DS version looks gorgeous. Very stylized. I like that they made smart design choices regarding the graphical capabilities of the game. Hopefully this translates to a solid frame-rate.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

The_Ninja

GUYS!! SAW SOMETHING AWESOME! Okay,you know the little hut thingy on gerudo valley in OOT? Where the running man is inside? LOOK AT THIS!
http://www.smashbros.com/images/character/samus/screen-10.jpg
I must be right because look inside it,you see a hyrule logo! Is the 3DS version gonna have a story mode where you travel between good ol' classics?

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.