3DS Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Showing 761 to 780 of 2,385

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

761. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

As much as we need a animal crossing character, they said after brawl came out animal crossing will never get a character because it has to much of a cute image towards it.

What's cute about Tom Nook or Resetti? :p

Especially Mr. Resetti. :| Actually I recall one of his rambling speeches as an Assist Trophy, where he says what he'd do if he joined "this here Brawl" like using his pick-axe and such.

And besides, they've also told us in the past that Melee would be the final Smash game. That was obviously said before they saw the sales figures. So who is to say they won't change their minds here?

As for Chrom... YES!!! Although if he ends up replacing Ike it'll be a big damper for me. :(

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

762. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Emaan wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

As much as we need a animal crossing character, they said after brawl came out animal crossing will never get a character because it has to much of a cute image towards it.

What's cute about Tom Nook or Resetti? :p

Especially Mr. Resetti. :| Actually I recall one of his rambling speeches as an Assist Trophy, where he says what he'd do if he joined "this here Brawl" like using his pick-axe and such.

And besides, they've also told us in the past that Melee would be the final Smash game. That was obviously said before they saw the sales figures. So who is to say they won't change their minds here?

That is a good point.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Brotagonist

763. Posted:

I'd like to see King K Rool, Girahim, Wolf Link, Paper Mario, Yarn Kirby, Chibi Robo and Mega Man. Not sure how likely any of that is, but I can dream can't I?

No one touches my precious Nanako!
A man chooses, a slave obeys! - Andrew Ryan

Currently Playing: The Last of Us, Pokemon X

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

764. Posted:

Brotagonist wrote:

I'd like to see King K Rool, Girahim, Wolf Link, Paper Mario, Yarn Kirby, Chibi Robo and Mega Man. Not sure how likely any of that is, but I can dream can't I?

Well griahim and k rool are very likely. Wolf link is a possibility, paper mario is in high demand and i don't know about chibi robo Nintendo also seems to want to add megaman based on an old twitter post.

AuthorMessage

CM30

765. Posted:

I'd personally be skeptical about Ghirahim's chances. If he appears again in a Zelda game, then he'll probably end up in a Smash Bros title somewhere along the line. But at the moment he's just a one off, and if the likes of Midna, Zant, Byrne, Majora, etc couldn't get into a game like this, I doubt he will as well. Double so if a new Zelda games comes out this or next year.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

766. Posted:

I want RAYMAN
Untitled
Because i like punching and kicking in Origins and he will be an awesome character in Smash

Edited on by CrimsonFire

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

767. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

I want
Untitled
Because i like punching and kicking in Origins and he will be an awesome character in Smash

Hey, is the guy who makes Rayman decides to move to Nintendo and takes the rights of the series with him, that wouldn't be outside the realm of possibilities.

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

CM30

768. Posted:

Wait, who do you want? Image looks to be broken for me...

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

AuthorMessage

Brotagonist

769. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

Wait, who do you want? Image looks to be broken for me...

Based on the post itself, I'd say he wants Rayman.

AuthorMessage

CM30

770. Posted:

Yeah, I saw that, I was just wondering whether he wanted Rayman, Globox, those wizards guys or any other Rayman Origins/Legends characters.

But Rayman would be good. Well, if Nintendo want another third party, I'm not sure they would, especially given that he's at best the fourth or fifth most likely third party character to get in.

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

771. Posted:

Rayman needs to be in the next smash

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Brotagonist

772. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Yeah, Rayman would be pretty cool in a Smash game.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

773. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Yes, because after recent events, the Nintendo fans are just in love with the character. :p

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

774. Posted:

Lol, i want k.k. slider. He is cooler and could have more variety then nook but i wouldn't mind nook anyway.

AuthorMessage

Jakor

775. Posted:

Just letting you know that the version 4.0 of the Roster Maker is now available! For those interested, see this link: http://smashboards.com/threads/320445/

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14277009#post14277009

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

776. Posted:

Anyone else think that Commander Video from BIT.TRIP would be a good character?
Untitled
Sure, it probably will never happen, but it wouldn't be too hard to think of a moveset for him.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

777. Posted:

I think Chrom from fire emblem would work quite nicely. Also Pac-Man could sneak his way into SSB4 since Namco Bandai is working on SSB4. Little Mac However should just stay an assist trophy, as his moves would all be punches and have almost no individuality.

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

Surefirekill

778. Posted:

I've play smashbros on a wii it was fun but I have never tried it on the 3ds so is it worth my money?What characters are on it?Where can get it do?Is it multiplayer?☆★☆★☆★

Haha. Insanity is my thing. Go crazy baby~!☆★☆★

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

779. Posted:

It isn't out yet on the 3ds and we barley know anything on it.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

780. Posted:

I seriously wonder if the 3DS version will have a different name then the Wii U one...