Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 761 to 780 of 5,084

CM30

Yeah, I saw that, I was just wondering whether he wanted Rayman, Globox, those wizards guys or any other Rayman Origins/Legends characters.

But Rayman would be good. Well, if Nintendo want another third party, I'm not sure they would, especially given that he's at best the fourth or fifth most likely third party character to get in.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Brotagonist

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Rayman needs to be in the next smash

Yeah, Rayman would be pretty cool in a Smash game.

No one touches my precious Nanako!
A man chooses, a slave obeys! - Andrew Ryan

Currently Playing: The Last of Us, Pokemon X

e-love

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Rayman needs to be in the next smash

Yes, because after recent events, the Nintendo fans are just in love with the character.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

zoroarkrules25

Lol, i want k.k. slider. He is cooler and could have more variety then nook but i wouldn't mind nook anyway.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Jakor

Just letting you know that the version 4.0 of the Roster Maker is now available! For those interested, see this link: http://smashboards.com/threads/320445/

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14277009#post14277009

KingDunsparce

Anyone else think that Commander Video from BIT.TRIP would be a good character?
Untitled
Sure, it probably will never happen, but it wouldn't be too hard to think of a moveset for him.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Whydoievenbother

I think Chrom from fire emblem would work quite nicely. Also Pac-Man could sneak his way into SSB4 since Namco Bandai is working on SSB4. Little Mac However should just stay an assist trophy, as his moves would all be punches and have almost no individuality.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Surefirekill

I've play smashbros on a wii it was fun but I have never tried it on the 3ds so is it worth my money?What characters are on it?Where can get it do?Is it multiplayer?☆★☆★☆★

Haha. Insanity is my thing. Go crazy baby~!☆★☆★

zoroarkrules25

It isn't out yet on the 3ds and we barley know anything on it.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Snagrio

I seriously wonder if the 3DS version will have a different name then the Wii U one...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Acro-Nium

Fighting games would be hard on such a small screen in my opinion.

I play MK7 alot.
Add me.
3ds fc: 2895-7002-3157

Twitter:

10-zx

smash bros would be EXELLENT for the 3ds

All rights reserved.

CosmicGlitch

Toad-The-Frog wrote:

smash bros would be EXELLENT for the 3ds

WILL be its going to happy
all i want is for luigi to be mansion luigi and not a clone of mario

CosmicGlitch

shinpichu

Oh hey, didn't know there was a seperate thread for the 3DS version. This will probably get real confusing, considering the two games probably won't be as different as a lot of people seem to be predicting.

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

shinpichu

WingedFish wrote:

I seriously wonder if the 3DS version will have a different name then the Wii U one...

I doubt it, unless there's a significantt number of differences between the two, which I doubt(this isn't Pokemon, people).

Captain_Balko

CM30 wrote:

I don't know about that. There's going to have to be some differences, the 3DS can't handle a game with the same content as a Wii U title.

I know this is true for most games, but since it is Super Smash Bros, I don't think there will be a problem. I mean, it's a 2D fighter, the graphics will have to be downsized, and cut-scenes (if there are any) would be different than in the Wii U version (no HD, but rather 3D, obviously), but I'm quite certain that the 3DS will be able to hold up the game-play perfectly. Content-wise, if the 3DS can hold the entirety of DK Country Returns in 3D, with additional content, I think that all of the Smash Bros U content will fit on a 3DS card.

Captain_Balko

shinpichu

Captain_Balko wrote:

CM30 wrote:

I don't know about that. There's going to have to be some differences, the 3DS can't handle a game with the same content as a Wii U title.

I know this is true for most games, but since it is Super Smash Bros, I don't think there will be a problem. I mean, it's a 2D fighter, the graphics will have to be downsized, and cut-scenes (if there are any) would be different than in the Wii U version (no HD, but rather 3D, obviously), but I'm quite certain that the 3DS will be able to hold up the game-play perfectly. Content-wise, if the 3DS can hold the entirety of DK Country Returns in 3D, with additional content, I think that all of the Smash Bros U content will fit on a 3DS card.

This guy knows what's up. Assuming the content gets scaled down and some of the extra stuff gets cut, theres no reason the 3DS game couldn't be similar to the Wii U version.

Geonjaha

So why are these SSB threads stickies..?

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.