WingedFish wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

As long as

• Fox McCloud
  • Mario
  • Luigi
  • Pit
    are in, i am happy

Um, the first three have been in all three games, and Sakurai just worked on Pit's latest sequel, so there's no need to worry.

Derp. I said it was three originally, then thought I counted wrong and changed it to four, only for it to ACTUALLY be three. Major fail on my part.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

IanNoog

Imagine if Resetti's Smash attack was he would come on the screen with hundreds of lines of text yelling at the opponents for resetting. Each of the other character then smashes themselves of the screen..

Kidding, but we do need an Animal Crossing rep.

Looking for some 3DS and Wii U friends. PM me if interested!

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4750-2720 | Nintendo Network ID: IanNoog | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

As much as we need a animal crossing character, they said after brawl came out animal crossing will never get a character because it has to much of a cute image towards it.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

e-love

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

As much as we need a animal crossing character, they said after brawl came out animal crossing will never get a character because it has to much of a cute image towards it.

What's cute about Tom Nook or Resetti?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

KiwiPanda

-Tom Nook- We all agree that an Animal Crossing rep is needed, right? His smashes could be really similar to Luigi's, and some of his special moves could involve things like shovels and axes. And his throws could involve catching with a butterfly net before tossing the opponent out. Final Smash would be like the Ice Climbers in the way that he would have his store pop out and cover the stage, but it would slam all who touch it into the ground rather than freeze them.
-Chrom- He's a cool character and overall great as third installment from the Fire Emblem series. His attacks would be the basics that are used on Ike and Marth with a few slight differences. His Final Smash could be using Falchion OHKO anyone in his close range.
-Paper Mario- He should've been in Melee, not Dr. Mario. Let him come out now and hammer some people into the ground. Final Smash could be having one of the following randomly selected: [a] having the Star Spirits buff up Mario and afflict enemies with status, [b] having the Crystal Stars wreck the field, [c] the Pixls will come out and attack opponents, or [b] while Mario is buffed up and made invincible by the Royal Sticker, some Things will fall from the sky, their power depending on what they are.
Lots of ideas out, sorry for so much text

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

KiwiPanda

3Dash wrote:

Chrom should be in the next Smash. Just sayin'.

Oh, and his final smash should be like getting a critical hit in FEA, with him yelling and such.

His face will show up across the screen beforehand, and the move would be followed by players' ragequits. I like it~

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

e-love

We really don't have to worry about Chrom being in it, because he most likely will.

(and as I said earlier, probably replacing Ike)

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

New_3DaSh_XL

Replacing Ike :-? yeah, probably.
I used to have a whole huge list of people I wanted in the Smash, it got buried under a ton of stuff though. Off the top of my head, the people I want to join the next Smash more are...

Chrom
Dillon
Hades
Magnus
(maybe) Miis
And... yeah, I really can't remember that well.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

Emaan wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I don't know ask nintendo

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

RetroGBHippie92

What about The Denpamen? Yes the second game hasn't come out yet, but I loved the music, the concept and if they were to be playable they'd have an awesome Final Smash (you know the way they attack in the actual game). SSB4 definitely needs a Denpamen Stage at the very least, the world of Denpamen has so much charm and the sequel will exude even more charm because the game now has an overworld and not just islands and dungeons. The sequel is apparently even better than the first and I loved the first game, I waited ages for The Denpamen: They came by wave and when I got it, it was brilliant fun.
Denpamen for SSBB4!!!!

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

Snagrio

Emaan wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Especially Mr. Resetti. Actually I recall one of his rambling speeches as an Assist Trophy, where he says what he'd do if he joined "this here Brawl" like using his pick-axe and such.

And besides, they've also told us in the past that Melee would be the final Smash game. That was obviously said before they saw the sales figures. So who is to say they won't change their minds here?

As for Chrom... YES!!! Although if he ends up replacing Ike it'll be a big damper for me.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

zoroarkrules25

WingedFish wrote:

Emaan wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Especially Mr. Resetti. Actually I recall one of his rambling speeches as an Assist Trophy, where he says what he'd do if he joined "this here Brawl" like using his pick-axe and such.

And besides, they've also told us in the past that Melee would be the final Smash game. That was obviously said before they saw the sales figures. So who is to say they won't change their minds here?

That is a good point.

Brotagonist

I'd like to see King K Rool, Girahim, Wolf Link, Paper Mario, Yarn Kirby, Chibi Robo and Mega Man. Not sure how likely any of that is, but I can dream can't I?

No one touches my precious Nanako!
A man chooses, a slave obeys! - Andrew Ryan

Currently Playing: The Last of Us, Pokemon X

zoroarkrules25

Brotagonist wrote:

I'd like to see King K Rool, Girahim, Wolf Link, Paper Mario, Yarn Kirby, Chibi Robo and Mega Man. Not sure how likely any of that is, but I can dream can't I?

Well griahim and k rool are very likely. Wolf link is a possibility, paper mario is in high demand and i don't know about chibi robo Nintendo also seems to want to add megaman based on an old twitter post.

CM30

I'd personally be skeptical about Ghirahim's chances. If he appears again in a Zelda game, then he'll probably end up in a Smash Bros title somewhere along the line. But at the moment he's just a one off, and if the likes of Midna, Zant, Byrne, Majora, etc couldn't get into a game like this, I doubt he will as well. Double so if a new Zelda games comes out this or next year.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Snagrio

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

I want
Untitled
Because i like punching and kicking in Origins and he will be an awesome character in Smash

Hey, is the guy who makes Rayman decides to move to Nintendo and takes the rights of the series with him, that wouldn't be outside the realm of possibilities.

Snagrio

Brotagonist

CM30 wrote:

Wait, who do you want? Image looks to be broken for me...

Based on the post itself, I'd say he wants Rayman.

No one touches my precious Nanako!
A man chooses, a slave obeys! - Andrew Ryan

Currently Playing: The Last of Us, Pokemon X

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.