Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 701 to 720 of 5,084

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

Sukapon, his first game was a fighting game for the Famicom, so he should be put in the next smash bros, because he made people laugh, and became the best comedian in the world.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Snagrio

@Emaan Eh, all the same I hope there's three FE characters this time around. Hey, maybe the whole DLC notion that's been brought up in other SSB threads could be the solution?

@whiteyoshi Well, the only real candidate besides DS (haha that's funny) is Ridley, and even that is controversial among fans.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

whiteyoshi

@Wingedfish He'd be huge on the screen though

Hey everyone my fc is 2664-2647-6884. Add me please!
My online games are Mariokart7, Mario Tenis Open, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Snagrio

whiteyoshi wrote:

@Wingedfish He'd be huge on the screen though

Yet other characters that are normally huge have been downsized for the game, such as Bowser, or made bigger, such as Olimar. On the other hand though, Ridely has already appeared in Brawl in his normal size (as a boss), thus why I said it'd controversial before.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Happy_Mask

Also, Gangrel for SSB4! I think it's time we have a villain from FE on the roster.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

whiteyoshi

Bring Roy back. He is really good in game cube

My online games are Mariokart7, Mario Tenis Open, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

e-love

If we can only get 3, I say:

Marth, Chrom, and Lucina.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Happy_Mask

Emaan wrote:

Cough, Clone Character, Cough

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

whiteyoshi

@Emaan They'll keep marth. They could bring a mii in. It's moves could be the sports and the Super Smash could be a knockout in a boxing ring which would be a one hit KO

whiteyoshi

It'd be cool if they made a SSB vs. marvel, or vs. DC

e-love

Happy_Mask wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Cough, Clone Character, Cough

Ehh. That's true D:

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

whiteyoshi

Does anyone know how to make a forum

CrimsonFire

whiteyoshi wrote:

Does anyone know how to make a forum

Yes, go to the forums in the top right. Then click the subject you will be making a forum about. Then in the top right it says New Topic. Click it and then make your forum.

SheldonRandoms

@CrimsonFire13 Unless Digimon made their first appearance as a video game, then it seems unlikely, and if Namco wanted to put in a character, then they might choose Pacman, someone from Tekken or a Tales of game, but from them, I would want Taizo Hori (Dig Dug)

Also, adding in Shulk would be nice, I'll post a top ten of who I want later.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

OdnetninAges

I'd like to see Chrom & Magnus playable in the next Smash Bros.
For third party, I'd like Sonic and Snake to return, and nobody else, but I'm about 70% sure that's not happening.
If I HAD to choose other third party charcters, I'd prob. choose MegaMan and Sora.

It'd also be interesting to see some new Pikmin and WarioWare characters playable, or as assist trophies, but I'm not sure how those would work out.

And Dillon would be an awesome addition as an assist trophy. I also wouldn't mind Mallo, either. He could push blocks to fall on people and squash them.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

OdnetninAges

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@CrimsonFire13 If Namco wanted to put in a character, then they might choose Pacman, someone from Tekken or a Tales of game, but from them, I would want Taizo Hori (Dig Dug)

I'd freakin' love Pac-Man and Taizo Hori in SSB4. But I think they would work better as assist trophies.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

whiteyoshi

Nights or reals would be cool

JunkosBoobies

Here's a Top 10 List:
1-Miis
2-Ghirahim
3-Waluigi (Please,Nintendo)
4-Paper Mario
5-Ridley
6-Chrom
7-Midna
8-Mewtwo
9-Paletena
10-Masked Man

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.