Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 621 to 640 of 5,084

Happy_Mask

@WingedFish I can wreck most in brawl with simply ganondorf (who is in the lowest tier I might add). But now I'm just playing melee to bits on my GC, as starfox is evil.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

e-love

I'm good with Ness, go figure.

I also am fond of Luigi and Toon Link.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

I-U

Alien_Mosky wrote:

I hope there are no Miis. Miis are fine karting but brawling isn't something a Mii would do.

Wii Sports, which I believe is the first game Miis starred in, had them knocking each other out in packed arenas. They have been shown to brawl. Once Nintendo Land comes out, they will have been shown to do nearly everything many of Nintendo's other iconic characters have done. Mii's should appear in both upcoming Smash games. I honestly would put them in before, looking at Brawl's roster: Ike, Ness, Lucas, R.O.B., Olimar, Captain Falcon, Ice Climbers, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Pit, Diddy Kong, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Snake and Sonic. So of a 35 character roster, I would put the Mii over 16 of its character choices when looking at these future Smash games.

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Eel

Mii's would be awesome.
They can use plastic samurai swords, punch with gloves, hit with golf clubs, bats, rackets, bowling balls, they use bows, parachutes, and other Mii games related stuff.

Their Final Smash could be based on their color. They could even be reused from other characters: Pink: Peach, Yellow: Pikachu, Orange: Samus(with out the naking part), Black: Snake, and so on!
(And the Mii with Pokemon Trainer's Final Smash could use Pokemon Ranch pokemon)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snagrio

I've been watching the latest trailer for NSMBU.

Man, if a basic Mario games looks this good, then I can't begin to imagine the kind of detail that we'll see in Smash Bros. Reminds me of Wii. Only NSMBW came out AFTER Brawl, so that says something about how much more amazing it will look!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Shadowflash

WingedFish wrote:

@Happy_Mask Oh if only we could meet, THEN we could have an epic battle. My main man Olimar would wipe the floor with you!

Olimar? He's my least favorite character in Brawl due to his pikmin being completely random.

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter:

Snagrio

Shadowflash wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

@Happy_Mask Oh if only we could meet, THEN we could have an epic battle. My main man Olimar would wipe the floor with you!

Olimar? He's my least favorite character in Brawl due to his pikmin being completely random.

I will say that he has one of if not the highest learning curve of the entire roster. But if you figure out how to use which Pikmin at the right time, he can be quite devastating. The only really bad part I have with Olimar is his terrible recovery.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

Mieu-Fire

WingedFish wrote:

i take you down with mr game and watch

MANGO

Snagrio

mieu-fire wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Funny thing, he used to be my main. Actually, my best character has changed several times. First it was Yoshi, then Pit, Game & Watch, and now Olimar. I'm also good with Ike, Bowser, Luigi, and Kirby.

Snagrio

Mieu-Fire

WingedFish wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Funny thing, he used to be my main. Actually, my best character has changed several times. First it was Yoshi, then Pit, Game & Watch, and now Olimar. I'm also good with Ike, Bowser, Luigi, and Kirby.

mines pit and game and watch :3

MANGO

Happy_Mask

I would falcon punch the Pikmin out of you! >:3 too bad I can't. D:

Mieu-Fire

i really feel bad that star fox messed it up
only if melee had online

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

Happy_Mask

That was back when ganondorf was in his prime! >:3 you all wouldn't stand a chance! >

Snagrio

Happy_Mask wrote:

That was back when ganondorf was in his prime! >:3 you all wouldn't stand a chance! >

Yeah, in Brawl he's like a bumbling senior citizen. XD

Snagrio

Mieu-Fire

Alien_Mosky wrote:

You need to play as Jigglypuff to show your true skill!

my friend chester is a real beast with jigglypuff he does this move where it kill you one hit or sends you flying and you jump back out of luck

MANGO

Grodus

CommanderVideo!
But seriously, we need Grodus, Dimentio, and/or Bleck. Head-to-head Paper Mario action!

Edited on by Grodus

I am Grodus. I will kidnap YOUR princess for the Shadow Queen, too!

LyIa

Miis should definitely be in. I've always imagined letting you have different playstyles based on the alloys/wireframes.
Or custom skins, because yes.

I use Mario as my second main with the username "64". Cookies for whoever gets this reference.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.