3DS Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Showing 621 to 640 of 5,394

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

621. Posted:

Its already bad enough Mii's are in NSMBU I hope they dont find their way to SSB

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

622. Posted:

I hope there are no Miis. Miis are fine karting but brawling isn't something a Mii would do.
I think there should be a Wuhu level in the new SSB

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

623. Posted:

Best assist trophy ever

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

624. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

I hope there are no Miis. Miis are fine karting but brawling isn't something a Mii would do.
I think there should be a Wuhu level in the new SSB

It's not like Ninty would be forcing you to use the mii's. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

625. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Did mii's ruin Mario kart? (besides for the obnoxious voices) :3

I cringe every time one passes me. Like really? Their voices in Mario Kart Wii were creepy. In Mario Kart 7 they sound like Shy Guy's on helium. :|

Mario Kart's a different story though, they may have obnoxious voices but they fit in better than lets say a fighter. Mario Kart has also become slightly more casual than Super Smash Bros., as its more open to newcomers and families so it makes sense. I just can't even picture a freaking Mii fighting against all star Nintendo characters, it would probably be really stupid. That's just my opinion though. I like Mii's. They're a good idea to give people a more personal experience with their game systems, but keep them out of my Nintendo games where they don't belong.

I know plenty of casuals who play smash bros. >.> and I'm a "tournament purist". :P. But I still welcome pretty much anything new, as it won't affect me smashing you to pieces. >:3
but seriously, I'm vicious in this game. :P

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

626. Posted:

@Happy_Mask Oh if only we could meet, THEN we could have an epic battle. My main man Olimar would wipe the floor with you! ;)

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Sonicmon

627. Posted:

my main is sonic(of course) luigi and toon link

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

628. Posted:

I can back up @Happy_Mask's claim. He is Hamazing! Sadly his awesomeness destroied his wii! :(

I'm my best with Link and Capt. Falcon it seems.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

629. Posted:

@WingedFish I can wreck most in brawl with simply ganondorf (who is in the lowest tier I might add). But now I'm just playing melee to bits on my GC, as starfox is evil. :(

AuthorMessage

Emaan

630. Posted:

I'm good with Ness, go figure. :p

I also am fond of Luigi and Toon Link.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

I-U

631. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Wii Sports, which I believe is the first game Miis starred in, had them knocking each other out in packed arenas. They have been shown to brawl. Once Nintendo Land comes out, they will have been shown to do nearly everything many of Nintendo's other iconic characters have done. Mii's should appear in both upcoming Smash games. I honestly would put them in before, looking at Brawl's roster: Ike, Ness, Lucas, R.O.B., Olimar, Captain Falcon, Ice Climbers, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Pit, Diddy Kong, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Snake and Sonic. So of a 35 character roster, I would put the Mii over 16 of its character choices when looking at these future Smash games.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

632. Posted:

Mii's would be awesome.
They can use plastic samurai swords, punch with gloves, hit with golf clubs, bats, rackets, bowling balls, they use bows, parachutes, and other Mii games related stuff.

Their Final Smash could be based on their color. They could even be reused from other characters: Pink: Peach, Yellow: Pikachu, Orange: Samus(with out the naking part), Black: Snake, and so on!
(And the Mii with Pokemon Trainer's Final Smash could use Pokemon Ranch pokemon)

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

633. Posted:

I've been watching the latest trailer for NSMBU.

Man, if a basic Mario games looks this good, then I can't begin to imagine the kind of detail that we'll see in Smash Bros. Reminds me of Wii. Only NSMBW came out AFTER Brawl, so that says something about how much more amazing it will look!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

Shadowflash

634. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

@Happy_Mask Oh if only we could meet, THEN we could have an epic battle. My main man Olimar would wipe the floor with you! ;)

Olimar? He's my least favorite character in Brawl due to his pikmin being completely random.

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter: Shadowflash0

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

635. Posted:

Shadowflash wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Olimar? He's my least favorite character in Brawl due to his pikmin being completely random.

I will say that he has one of if not the highest learning curve of the entire roster. But if you figure out how to use which Pikmin at the right time, he can be quite devastating. The only really bad part I have with Olimar is his terrible recovery. :P

Edited on by WingedSnagret

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

636. Posted:

Mario for me.

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

Chuie

637. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

:O i take you down with mr game and watch

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

638. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Funny thing, he used to be my main. Actually, my best character has changed several times. First it was Yoshi, then Pit, Game & Watch, and now Olimar. I'm also good with Ike, Bowser, Luigi, and Kirby.

AuthorMessage

Chuie

639. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Funny thing, he used to be my main. Actually, my best character has changed several times. First it was Yoshi, then Pit, Game & Watch, and now Olimar. I'm also good with Ike, Bowser, Luigi, and Kirby.

mines pit and game and watch :3

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

640. Posted:

I would falcon punch the Pikmin out of you! >:3 too bad I can't. D: