3DS Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Showing 561 to 580 of 3,706

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

561. Posted:

Bubbab5 wrote:

Actually this threads been around for a a few months

I know it has. But what I mean is within one day the roster suggestions have gone from being in the reasonably possible realm (King K. Rool and Pac-Man for example) to completely crazy never-gonna-happen (Spongebob and the Simpsons).

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Chuie

562. Posted:

whos do you think going to get kicked out i think R.O.B Snake Lucas(sadly) Lucario(for zoroark) toon link(sadly)

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

563. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

whos do you think going to get kicked out i think R.O.B Snake Lucas(sadly) Lucario(for zoroark) toon link(sadly)

I'm personally fearing for Ike. He could possibly be replaced by Krom. I really hope that doesn't happen.

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

Chuie

564. Posted:

:( no not ike

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

565. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

:( no not ike

I actually have a feeling that if it does happen, it will become a running YouTube gag. "Oh look, a new Smash game! We need to replace one of the Fire Emblem characters with a new one!" I would be the happiest person if Ike stayed, and ever more so if Roy came back too. Otherwise I'm noticing a pattern here...

AuthorMessage

Chuie

566. Posted:

i want roy and ike i dont care for marth

i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

567. Posted:

Get rid of Ike. He was too cheap. And replace him with... RADIANT DAWN IKE! Everybody happy!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

568. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Get rid of Ike. He was too cheap. And replace him with... RADIANT DAWN IKE! Everybody happy!

In other words, give Ike steroids. XD Seriously, RD Ike is ripped.

AuthorMessage

Hokori

569. Posted:

Just bought Dillion's rolling western, and I think I do in fact want him, as well as that new harmo knight chracter

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

570. Posted:

Actually, although he's owned by Renegade Kid, Max from Mutant Mudds would be a fun "pseudo retro" character. And Dillon would be cool too.

AuthorMessage

Chuie

571. Posted:

what if the happy mask sales man was in there to fight as O_O

i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

572. Posted:

@WingedFish I want them to make him a little less fast than Marth, and give him less power. Or they could simply replace him with Hector :D
@mieufire Naw, then all the other brawlers would cower in fear ;)

Edited on by Happy_Mask

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

573. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

@WingedFish I want them to make him a little less fast than Marth, and give him less power. Or they could simply replace him with Hector :D

But Ike is already rather slow. Or are you talking about Roy?

AuthorMessage

Bobhobob

574. Posted:

I want the Grand Mighty Poo
SO HE CAN THROW HIS SH!+ @ YOU

is rly good

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

AuthorMessage

Chuie

575. Posted:

get rid of marth ad make it ike and roy that be a dream come true

i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

CDOF

576. Posted:

I think that they should add Animal Crossing characters such as Tom Nook or Resetti. Also, they should change Bowser from the Mushroom Kingdom group to a Bowser's Castle group so that Bowser jr. and Magikoopa could be playable. There should also be an option to play as a Mii, where you would be able to choose the "B" moves that it has.

Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle!

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

577. Posted:

@wingedfish I was talking about making him a similar character in speed to Roy, but dial down the power a bit. I might even prefer lyn, as she could be faster than Marth.

AuthorMessage

Charmanders

578. Posted:

Charmander!
Also Bowser Jr, using his magic paintbrush to paint other people.

Friend Code: 1762-2678-0474
Steam: Rankerfire2
Playstation: Rankerfire
Charmanders?

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

579. Posted:

I know it would be literally a clone of Mewtwo, but I think they should put in Giegue/Giygas from Mother, There needs to be a MOTHER villain in the next Smash Bros and Giegue/Giygas would be perfect. I could imagine his Final Smash to be his Final Form from Earthbound, my god would that be awesome: > ....Nesss.........I.....Am...........H..A..P..P...Y............. * Giygas fought with an inexplicable attack *, KO!!!

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

Entei

580. Posted:

I would like to see Hades from kid icarus uprising in the next smash bros game.

Entei