Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 521 to 540 of 5,084

Bubbab5

What

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

e-love

bezerker99 wrote:

NSAF or GTFO!

Bubbab5 wrote:

What

NSAF : Non-specific Action Figure

or : or

GTFO :

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

AntiGuy

Am I the only one who wants Meowth in the roster?? seriously, why the hell isn't he in there yet!? I heard rumors that he was supposed to be in SSB but was scrapped at the end due to time constraints, thus they only managed to put him as a pokeball item. I know Meowth rarely fights in the show, but heck, when he does he demonstrates serious battle prowess. Just add him already dammit!

AntiGuy

NMRodo

I want to see some recently introduced characters from long-time franchises. I think Prince Fluff, Magolor, Ghirahim, and Magnus are all good contenders. As for third-party characters, I feel like they're guest characters that should only appear in one game. I think Bomberman and/or Mega Man should be in this just because they would be good fits among Nintendo characters.

NMRodo

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2413-1085 | Nintendo Network ID: Nick117

e-love

Ghiarhim, Ghirahim, and more Ghirahim.

Did I say Ghirahim?

Untitled

Bubbab5

He's creepy

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

e-love

He's amazing.

Fabian

I am happy if Ness,Olimar and Mr.Game and Watch are featured

and as new Characters this Game needs
-Ballon Fighter
-Toad
-Dillon
-The Astronaut from Animal Crossing WW
-Tom Nook
-Earthworm Jim
Special Neutral:He shoots with his gun
Special Side:He flys with his rocket for a few seconds
-Special Down:no idea xD
-Special Up:He uses his head as a Lasso as usual

Fabian

steveex

We need another Metroid character. Dark Samus could be good if they give her unique moves and make sure she is not just a clone of Samus.

Edited on by steveex

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0644-8202

Happy_Mask

@steveex I could see that as a costume. But even if dark samus was a character, how could it be a different character if it literally is a clone?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

e-love

We need all the "Dark" characters as costumes, maybe except Dark Pit, who could either be an assist or a full character.

Mario -> Shadow Mario
Samus -> Dark Samus

Link already has Dark Link as a color choice, but what would be cooler is the full black like in Ocarina of Time.

Bubbab5

How about Katniss from the hunger games

Tobiaku

I would like:

Dr Kawashima
Crazy Redd
Giovanni (from pokemon as a trainer like Red)
Tingle
Groose
Peppy
Waluigi
Donkey Kong JR

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Bubbab5

Alien_Mosky wrote:

@Bubbab5: Not a game.

Who said it had to be a character from a game I know it would never happen but it be cool still

Snagrio

Bubbab5 wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

@Bubbab5: Not a game.

[/div]

Who said it had to be a character from a game I know it would never happen but it be cool still

Well then in that case I want Spongebob.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

TheKingOfTown

I want Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin, and Randy Marsh all in the game then.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.