Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 5,021 to 5,040 of 5,084

Henmii

Strange that Nintendolife hasn't posted it yet, but in the e-shop you can download the Smash-controller now (in Europe at least). But Nintendo has been greedy again, it costs you money. 99 cent. What it does is the following: It turns your 3DS in a controller when playing Super smash Wii u with a friend.

Henmii

DefHalan

Henmii wrote:

Strange that Nintendolife hasn't posted it yet, but in the e-shop you can download the Smash-controller now (in Europe at least). But Nintendo has been greedy again, it costs you money. 99 cent. What it does is the following: It turns your 3DS in a controller when playing Super smash Wii u with a friend.

That part really wasn't needed, they are being greedy by charging you for work they did?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

martinskrtel37

one dollar for an extra controller, mm yes how greedy.

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

jump

Henmii wrote:

Not quite, it's turns a 3DS into a controller without the need for a copy of the Smash game.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

At_Lazuli

Smash 3ds has a glitch at least for me where if you press start on the last second of a battle my 3ds turns off completely anyone else have this problem

Edited on by At_Lazuli

The NX is going to be delayed to Holiday 2017 you heard it here first, also It should be pretty obvious what my favorite game of all time is cough Skyward Sword cough

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4150-0138 | Nintendo Network ID: CosmicLuigi83 | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

@Terrybellious Post it on the lol videos/images thread?

@CosmicYoshi65 Has this happened more than once? I'm guessing that it's your ds.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

At_Lazuli

@Captain_Toad:
Yeah it had but i just got the 3ds its happening on

The NX is going to be delayed to Holiday 2017 you heard it here first, also It should be pretty obvious what my favorite game of all time is cough Skyward Sword cough

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4150-0138 | Nintendo Network ID: CosmicLuigi83 | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Mario90125 wrote:

I have a serious problem regarding internet connectivity.

Whenever I try to connect to NN, I wait until the screen disappears, but then all of sudden this "A communication error has occured" message pops up. No matter how many times I try re-connecting again, It keeps popping up. Now I can't play online anymore.

Is there a solution to this? I can access the eShop and the web browser with no problems.

I've had this problem since the 1.0.6 patch and have since assumed that it's because I use a regular 3DS. I just keep trying to reconnect until I eventually get through but so far, no-one else seems to have found a solution or even noticed the issue.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

josh14

That's a glitch you can fix it by turning off data from friends

josh14

Link1309

Hello Guys,

Im Thinking about getting Smash 3ds but i really worry about the Singleplayer. I have a lot of fun with the Demo but how long will i need to unlock all charcters? And after i have them all is there something else to unlock that motivates you? (in the singleplayer)

Link1309

Captain_Toad

@Link1309: It shouldn't take too long to get everybody.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

TeeJay

@Link1309: You'll have hundreds of trophies, hundreds of alternate moves, and a whole slew of challenges to complete, so you have nothing to worry about.

Actually, unlocking all the characters will be one of the first things you do in the game. It won't be long before you have them all. The real meat of the game as far as unlocking stuff is the stuff I mentioned.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Captain_Toad

"You've reached your posting limit for the day" Son I never even posted in 2(?) Months. I'll wait till tomorrow but did any of you guys get that message when posting videos online?

Captain_Toad

It's been tomorrow and I'm still having that error. Maybe that Nintendo server maintenance will fix things?

RR529

My copy of the game shipped today! Should have it by Monday or Tuesday.

A Little late to the party, but better late than never, eh?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Undead_terror

If anyone wants to have a online match some time I would play, this is the version I play the most and do most with, actually was playing with a couple earlier which was pretty swell.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

@Undead_terror: Eh, I'm open. Name the time, conditions and etc.

veeflames

I can play, too! Just mention me when you're ready.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.