Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,981 to 5,000 of 5,084

Yoshi

30 minutes?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Joeynator3000

This is all in-game right? I keep thinking you scan QR codes for the Miis and stuff. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

veeflames

brewsky wrote:

30 days?

I mean that the video will be removed from the video list 30 days after uploading it. I think a video can still be found by putting in its criteria before searching.

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

veeflames

I've also uploaded a Mii. Her name is Bayonetta. She was uploaded by Meadley (that's me).

God first.

Undead_terror

So someone downloaded a mii I made...however I can't see which one it was and the message only popped up once...
Nm...apparently I got a mii from someone, I got it automatically once I went online...still would be neat if it shown who downloaded your miis.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

yokokazuo

Undead_terror wrote:

So someone downloaded a mii I made...however I can't see which one it was and the message only popped up once...
Nm...apparently I got a mii from someone, I got it automatically once I went online...still would be neat if it shown who downloaded your miis.

Oh, was it Snake? I think I sent mine to you.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Undead_terror

yokokazuo wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Oh, was it Snake? I think I sent mine to you.

Yep, it said I got a mii but nothing else.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TeeJay

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

brewsky wrote:

30 minutes?

I mean that the video will be removed from the video list 30 minutes after uploading it. I think a video can still be found by putting in its criteria before searching.

Days*

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Undead_terror

Each time I check to see what miis people have to offer...I find nothing but Hitlers along with other bad people, characters that are already in the game, random personal miis, different versions of the same character, and miis that are nothing like their originals...sometimes you will see someone post the same mii 4 or 5 times.

MsJubilee

Undead_terror wrote:

Each time I check to see what miis people have to offer...I find nothing but Hitlers along with other bad people, characters that are already in the game, random personal miis, different versions of the same character, and miis that are nothing like their originals...sometimes you will see someone post the same mii 4 or 5 times.

A hitler mii?Ha!That's why my Mii's are just people from memes.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

TeeJay

Undead_terror wrote:

So many Peter Griffon Miis....

Also, I report all the Hitlers, you guys should do the same

@midnafanboy Don't tell me you're actually surprised??

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Undead_terror

TeeJay wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

You can report them? I didn't see a option for it.

TeeJay

Undead_terror wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

You can report them? I didn't see a option for it.

If you select the mii you'll see an option to press Y to report or something like that.

Also! I noticed while playing online today that they added amiibo info to the tips you see when waiting for a match.

Unikitty

Oh, well I made a Hitler one because I was testing out the Mii and I wanted to see how creative I can be. I haven't played online nor do I intend on insulting anyone with my miis whatsoever. How odd.

Unikitty

3DS Friend Code: 4210-5137-2668 | Twitter:

Klimbatize

Hitler is creative?

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

TeeJay

Exactly 50% of the human race has created a Hitler mii at some point, so no

veeflames

Apparently you can't type in a creator's name while searching for videos. So... my Share Test video has the following criteria:
Creator: Anyone
Mode: Smash
Stage: Final Destination
Character: Kirby/Charizard

For my Bayonetta Gunner Mii, the only lead you have is that she's a Gunner. She long lost in the swarms of Gunner Miis now... that is, unless I upload her again.

God first.

TeeJay

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Apparently you can't type in a creator's name while searching for videos. So... my Share Test video has the following criteria:
Creator: Anyone
Mode: Smash
Stage: Final Destination
Character: Kirby/Charizard

For my Bayonetta Gunner Mii, the only lead you have is that she's a Gunner. She long lost in the swarms of Gunner Miis now... that is, unless I upload her again.

All people on your friends list will be able to see your stuff easily though

miiandmario

I like the sharing thing but I think a rating system would be nice like out of 5 stars or something. However I could see people abusing it.

Switch FC: 6433-7682-7412
3DS FC: 2852-9290-8506
Wii U Name: MiiandMario

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.