Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,881 to 4,900 of 5,084

Eel

Oh wow I have gotten really used to this version. I tried playing meele and it felt all wrong.

I also got really comfortable using X and Y to jump (deactivating up=jump), to the point where I prefer it that way now. It's funny because I pretty much spent the previous three games jumping exclusively with Up.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Gridatttack

I think that the fact that it takes longer to KO someone is nice actually. I played the past games before, and I felt that KOSswere really early.

I guess more time for play is better. But sometimes its annoying you dont manage to net the KO.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

Undead_terror

Morpheel wrote:

Oh wow I have gotten really used to this version. I tried playing meele and it felt all wrong.

I also got really comfortable using X and Y to jump (deactivating up=jump), to the point where I prefer it that way now. It's funny because I pretty much spent the previous three games jumping exclusively with Up.

I never press up to jump, all this time I used a button.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TeeJay

So what characters do you guys have the most fun playing as? It doesn't have to be your main or someone you're good with, I mean like someone who you have so much fun playing as that you don't care if you win or lose.

Mine is Villager. I love how he can pocket stuff and it's even more fun when your opponent is someone with a reflective move, so you can catch your own stuff and throw it back out with another one following right behind!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CapeSmash

Gridatttack wrote:

I think that the fact that it takes longer to KO someone is nice actually. I played the past games before, and I felt that KOSswere really early.

I guess more time for play is better. But sometimes its annoying you dont manage to net the KO.

This is really bad for competitive play. In tournaments, Smash 4 has to be played at 2 stocks. That's pretty sad, considering Brawl's ruleset was 3 stocks, even though that's a very defensive game. Yeah, harder to KO = really bad.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Undead_terror

Welp the DLC leak video came back with a new one...
Original:

New one, this one is just the announcer saying Mewtwo, this one seems the saddest video of the both...the Mewtwo sounds different from the annoucer and he doesn't even show Mewtwo being selected.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Inkling

Undead_terror wrote:

Original:

New one, this one is just the announcer saying Mewtwo, this one seems the saddest video of the both...the Mewtwo sounds different from the annoucer and he doesn't even show Mewtwo being selected.

It's fake

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

CapeSmash

"Ok.....I believe this has a 98% chance of being real and I really think bandanna dee was a great edition to the smash family."

I feel like poking my eyes out. Also, when the "annoncer" says Mewtwo, his voice doesn't even echo. 00000/10 try harder.

Oh yeah, you wanna why people didn't believe the ESRB leak? The roster. They found it so disappointing they didn't want to believe, lol. The same bull**** happened with Brawl. When it's roster got leaked, nobody believed it because it was too disappointing to them, and they believed the fake leaks because they included highly requested characters. XD <3

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Undead_terror

SockoMario wrote:

"Ok.....I believe this has a 98% chance of being real and I really think bandanna dee was a great edition to the smash family."

I feel like poking my eyes out. Also, when the "annoncer" says Mewtwo, his voice doesn't even echo. 00000/10 try harder.

Someone said it was the announcers voice from the video but it was edited to be said faster and was toned down a bit, I think that would be believable I guess...well that sounds more real then what was in the video.

Edited on by Undead_terror

NintendoFan64

Undead_terror wrote:

Original:

WOW. Just...WOW. He didn't even try.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Joeynator3000

does Spectator in Smash 3DS...My instincts tell me to bet on one team, and I'm usually wrong, so...bets on other team, loses bet Screw this, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

MasterWario

Xiao_Pai wrote:

does Spectator in Smash 3DS...My instincts tell me to bet on one team, and I'm usually wrong, so...bets on other team, loses bet Screw this, lol

They really don't give you enough information, and they don't let you bet enough either.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Joeynator3000

I also think the CPUs are cheating, every single time I use Substitute with Greninja...I rarely pull it off. WTF? lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TeeJay

Xiao_Pai wrote:

I also think the CPUs are cheating, every single time I use Substitute with Greninja...I rarely pull it off. WTF? lol

They can shield multi-hit jabbing moves INDIVIDUALLY. As in shielding and unshielding between each rapid-fire jab. It's ridiculous; no human can do that!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Henmii

So I read the Re-dead trophy description: Re-deads are made out of clay?!

Henmii

martinskrtel37

Morpheel wrote:

I became good with Marth on 3DS so I went back to Melee to feel the differences.. now I suck with Marth on Melee!! The timing was all out and it felt very different. I was almost embarrassed for myself and went back to 3DS instantly!

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Nintendo6400

I just fougot one of the TOUGHEST smash players online. His characters were wii fit trainer and Ganondorf. It got to the point we're he was peeking me off! I won a few, but DANG! I need a break. -_-

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

FriedSquid

Anyone have tips on how to find more Trophies? I currently have 622 but I'm having the hardest time getting more as the shop is always old stuff. Is Trophy Rush my best option at this point?

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.