Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,741 to 4,760 of 5,084

Yoshi

I honestly want to believe that "milestone", but that's a pretty bad sentence.

"You've been playing non-stop during 40 hours." Really? Shouldn't it be "for 40 hours" instead of "during"?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Gridatttack

Well, I will have to consult the extracted text files from the game to see if its legit.

Im doubting that is true, and searching the extracted files from the game would be a definite proof.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

MsJubilee

Get a life, that's awesome if the image is real and the game actually says that.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

CapeSmash

Whatever happened to this?

Untitled

These were also found in the game's files.

Untitled

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Gridatttack

Perhaps it will be added in a later patch, like conquest mode.

Would love to share replays.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

Storytime7

Question for those of you with the game: How long have you played it for?

My activity log says I've played the game for 34 hours and 21 minutes. Oddly enough, when I look at how much I've played games on my 3DS for this entire year, it says I've played Smash Bros. for 33 hours and 6 minutes. Anyone know why it does this?

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

FriedSquid

So it seems like the majority of people I see work on the "Complete Classic/All-Star Mode with all characters" challenges some time later. Do a lot of people dislike doing these challenges? These types of challenges are my favorite and I always go for them first because it forces me to try out each character. Am I the only one who likes doing those first?

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

TeeJay

Squid wrote:

So it seems like the majority of people I see work on the "Complete Classic/All-Star Mode with all characters" challenges some time later. Do a lot of people dislike doing these challenges? These types of challenges are my favorite and I always go for them first because it forces me to try out each character. Am I the only one who likes doing those first?

Yeah probably. I only just now completed the Smash Run with all characters challenge and that was such a chore despite liking Smash Run. Now I'm doing Classic with all characters. Again, a chore

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CapeSmash

Storytime7 wrote:

Question for those of you with the game: How long have you played it for?

236 hours.

Smash Mains:

LzWinky

55:26 for me so far

Still hasn't topped my 200 hours for Fire Emblem Awakening

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CapeSmash

Oh my...

Smash Mains:

Sparx

Squid wrote:

With how many playable characters there are it quickly becomes repetitive so I just chip away at those challenges a bit at a time

My avatar is from here

Yoshi_Prime

Sparx wrote:

Squid wrote:

With how many playable characters there are it quickly becomes repetitive so I just chip away at those challenges a bit at a time

Yup. Only on Saturday did I decide to just get through all the Classic mode characters. All Star is next.

Hours played: about 40.

Yoshi_Prime

FriedSquid

I'm extremely close to beating all challenges, and I had some trouble on the 50 KO Rival Smash one. If you're stuck on it, I discovered a method that worked surprisingly well:

With Greninja, stand on the top middle platform and keep spamming his up tilt. That's it! The opponent will only get a couple KOs while you rack up the rest.

Sav'aaq!
My Squidloggery

LzWinky

Squid wrote:

@SockoMario Wow, that was brutal... I try to main Mario but I'm not sure I could ever be that good.

Yeah well, did Donkey Kong even try? It's easy to beat a Level 1 CPU

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

FriedSquid

WaLzgi wrote:

Squid wrote:

@SockoMario Wow, that was brutal... I try to main Mario but I'm not sure I could ever be that good.

Yeah well, did Donkey Kong even try? It's easy to beat a Level 1 CPU

It's not a CPU, it says "P2". Even if the person didn't try, I still think being able to make combos that quickly is impressive.

Sav'aaq!
My Squidloggery

Yoshi

According to Smash Bros., 2.1 times 100 is 209. That's what Spectate Mode has taught me.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Yoshi

2.1 was the multiplier for betting on that specific player. Are those rounded? Because this is the only odd math result I've found so far.

Now playing:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.