Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,681 to 4,700 of 5,084

UGXwolf

NintendoFan64 wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Each series on the Wii U version gets 2 stages (retro stages count), except for some smaller franchises.

Mario, DK, Yoshi, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, Star Fox, Pokèmon, F-Zero, and Earthbound got a maximum of 2 stages or more in Melee and Brawl. The same will happen here.

Um...I don't understand, exactly. I mean, they could put in more than two if they wanted to. Heck, Mario got several in Brawl. I don't understand your logic. In fact, I honestly find it similar to people saying that their are character slots. They don't just have a set number of stages per franchise. They put in as many as they decide.

Um, I said those franchises get 2 or MORE stages.

Oh, I seem to have misread. My apologies.

It was poorly worded. There's no need for the word "maximum" to be in that sentence, so that confused quite a few people.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

DementiaEnsues

I've had to glue my circle pad onto my 3ds xl at least two times now. It's not really much of a complaint as it's adorably comedic in it's own way. Imagine being in a sudden death match and the pad falls off so your improvising trying to hold the broken pad with one limb while frantically trying to get the right attack moves with a tiny little nub on the system-

3ds friend code xl: 4854 6734 4314
3ds friend code original: 1220 6489 8781

SparkOfSpirit

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

To me, Jungle Japes is the worst stage in the entire game. Not only does the fast river make it almost impossible to recover, it's been overly done as well. Why not a new DK stage?

Same here. This and Distant Planet are my two least favorite stages in the game.

I really hope the Wii U version is finally the game to have a good Donkey Kong stage. I haven't enjoyed a single one yet.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

NintendoFan64

UGXwolf wrote:

Eh. I personally loved Rumble Falls and I see nothing wrong with Kongo Jungle.

Same here. Rumble Falls is an interesting stage, and I personally find it underrated.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Yoshi_Prime

I wouldn't be opposed to Kongo Jungle returning and kicking out that awful 75M stage.

Yoshi_Prime

UGXwolf

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

I wouldn't be opposed to Kongo Jungle returning and kicking out that awful 75M stage.

Agreed.

@NintendoFan64 I'm the guy that was always aware the unseen death spike was coming and would intentionally throw people into it.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CapeSmash

UGXwolf wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Each series on the Wii U version gets 2 stages (retro stages count), except for some smaller franchises.

Mario, DK, Yoshi, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, Star Fox, Pokèmon, F-Zero, and Earthbound got a maximum of 2 stages or more in Melee and Brawl. The same will happen here.

Um...I don't understand, exactly. I mean, they could put in more than two if they wanted to. Heck, Mario got several in Brawl. I don't understand your logic. In fact, I honestly find it similar to people saying that their are character slots. They don't just have a set number of stages per franchise. They put in as many as they decide.

Um, I said those franchises get 2 or MORE stages.

Oh, I seem to have misread. My apologies.

It was poorly worded. There's no need for the word "maximum" to be in that sentence, so that confused quite a few people.

Sorry! I'm not really good at wording or explaining stuff. :/

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Araquanid

.too things wording terrible am I

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

May_Nyan

MasterWario wrote:

May_Nyan wrote:

LucinaSmash wrote:

Close enough
Untitled

I want it 0_0

Layton or the pirate outfit? I've been trying to get that pirate outfit for ages...

I got that outfit ages ago, I want the Layton (I'll copy it later)

May_Nyan

DefHalan

So I have been leaving Smash on my 3DS XL in Sleep Mode over night, as it takes so long to boot up and close it isn't really worth it to close. However, recently when I open my 3DS the next day nothing happens. The game doesn't boot up and t stays on a black screen. Is anyone else running into this problem? I have to reboot my 3DS to use it.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Yoshi

DefHalan wrote:

So I have been leaving Smash on my 3DS XL in Sleep Mode over night, as it takes so long to boot up and close it isn't really worth it to close. However, recently when I open my 3DS the next day nothing happens. The game doesn't boot up and t stays on a black screen. Is anyone else running into this problem? I have to reboot my 3DS to use it.

Other people have been running into this issue with Smash. You're lucky, because some people reboot their 3DS but still get a black screen. It's best to close out every night.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

May_Nyan

I completed a 99 stock match and it seemed like items automatically got turned off for the battle.
Its much better when Sudden Death mode is an option.

May_Nyan

Yoshi

May_Nyan wrote:

I completed a 99 stock match and it seemed like items automatically got turned off for the battle.
Its much better when Sudden Death mode is an option.

Playing on a stage with the Omega form enabled disables items. I don't see any reason why items would not appear except in a case like that (unless you turned off items as a whole).

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Justlink

I never exit the game and haven't had that happen. My l- button is also broke now...

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.