Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,661 to 4,680 of 5,084

Captain_Toad

I'm just glad that Venom isn't returning. I loathe that stage with a thousand suns.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Yoshi_Prime

I'm glad there's no Pokemon Stadium 3 (though perhaps the Wii U version will grace us with a third, and then have all three Stadiums there. Can you tell I'm not happy about that?).

Yoshi_Prime

NintendoFan64

There is one stage that I pray to God won't return in the Wii U version, or any Smash Bros. game in the future: New Pork City. It was WAY too big (I hate big stages), a wasted opportunity (they could've made it so you go up the multiple 100th floors, or it could've been like Isle Delfino.), the only interesting part about it was the Ultimate Chimera, and if they brought it back, I feel as if it would come across as a giant middle finger to everyone who wanted Lucas back (though I do feel as if some Mother 3 representation would increase his chances of being DLC...). If this stage gets back, it will instantly be my least favorite stage out of both versions. I wouldn't even have to play all the stages in the Wii U version, because I'd already know which one I hate the most...the same goes for Hyrule Temple, which I can already tell will be back...dang-it.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

CapeSmash

Each series on the Wii U version gets 2 stages (retro stages count), except for some smaller franchises.

Mario, DK, Yoshi, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, Star Fox, Pokèmon, F-Zero, and Earthbound got a maximum of 2 stages or more in Melee and Brawl. The same will happen here.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

NintendoFan64

SockoMario wrote:

Each series on the Wii U version gets 2 stages (retro stages count), except for some smaller franchises.

Mario, DK, Yoshi, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, Star Fox, Pokèmon, F-Zero, and Earthbound got a maximum of 2 stages or more in Melee and Brawl. The same will happen here.

Um...I don't understand, exactly. I mean, they could put in more than two if they wanted to. Heck, Mario got several in Brawl. I don't understand your logic. In fact, I honestly find it similar to people saying that their are character slots. They don't just have a set number of stages per franchise. They put in as many as they decide.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

TeeJay

I'm starting to get pummeled by characters I didn't think were any good. I wonder if Smash's online system matches you roughly by skill, or if I've just been unlucky lately.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DefHalan

NintyMan wrote:

Do any of you use outlines? Just curious.

I have outlines turned off.

I have outlines as thick as they go

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Undead_terror

NintyMan wrote:

I also got mine turned off, don't need it with the XL and I probably wouldn't need it anyways.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

NintyMan wrote:

Nope.

CapeSmash

NintendoFan64 wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Um...I don't understand, exactly. I mean, they could put in more than two if they wanted to. Heck, Mario got several in Brawl. I don't understand your logic. In fact, I honestly find it similar to people saying that their are character slots. They don't just have a set number of stages per franchise. They put in as many as they decide.

Um, I said those franchises get 2 or MORE stages.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

SuperPokefan95

I finally beat Classic on 9.0 intensity. Good ol Ganondorf pulled through for me on my 3rd attempt today, (first two were with Captain Falcon and bad RNG cost me the very first matches I did. So I wasn't very hopeful that I'd beat it after that, but I did.) and now I don't have to deal with 9.0 intensity ever again, unless the Wii U version has Classic mode. Ugh.

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

Samurai

Hey guys i couldnt find the forum where you want to face people I'm new to the game and was wondering if anyone wants add each others ID and fight sometime ( which would be awesome ) i think my Friend code is : 3566-1665-2228 and nintendo id is sasker1 sorry i never faced anyone online before so I'm new at this lol I'm up for anyone to add me for smash thanks again !

Samurai

NintendoFan64

SockoMario wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Um, I said those franchises get 2 or MORE stages.

Oh, I seem to have misread. My apologies.

NintendoFan64

Samurai wrote:

Hey guys i couldnt find the forum where you want to face people I'm new to the game and was wondering if anyone wants add each others ID and fight sometime ( which would be awesome ) i think my Friend code is : 3566-1665-2228 and nintendo id is sasker1 sorry i never faced anyone online before so I'm new at this lol I'm up for anyone to add me for smash thanks again !

Here you go:
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/for_funfor_g...

Samurai

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Samurai wrote:

Here you go:

Thanks dude

Samurai

NintendoFan64

Samurai wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Samurai wrote:

Here you go:

Thanks dude

You're welcome.

Eel

I use thick lines.

Playing without them feels wrong, like something's missing.

Also lol @ the Layton Mii, which looks exactly like the real thing.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.