Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,641 to 4,660 of 5,084

CapeSmash

Untitled
"Filler of the day. Now here's a challenge… Find Stalfos!! (Difficulty Level 3) This is a close-up of a specific area in the Trophy Hoard, but the search will be more challenging if you zoom out. You can change the alignment of these trophies by holding down a direction on the +Control Pad while you're entering Trophy Hoard."

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

UGXwolf

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Seriously, does a list of all the trophics in super smash bros. 3DS exsist yet?

Not that I'm aware of, but I can make one, soon. I'm at 634 trophies.

@SockoMario top-to-middle on the right. He's just up and right from Barbara and down and left from the Blue Shy Guy.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Yoshi_Prime

I got my first bout as Sheik. I may or may not have killed myself five or six times with my B-down. For some reason it was funny, so I kept doing it. Feels like Zero Suit Samus.

Edited on by Yoshi_Prime

Yoshi_Prime

UGXwolf

Yeah, Sheik's Down-B and ZSS's Down-B are almost identical with ZSS's going slightly higher and burying people that are on the ground. I personally only play these two mildly well. I certainly won't be winning any tournaments with them. I may really only be good with high-damage anti-combo characters that don't really have to have a follow up to everything because everything hurts.

On an unrelated note, I'm 24 runs into play All-Star with everyone and I can honestly say that All-Star has quickly become my least favorite mode. If they used Omega forms, I'd be less annoyed, but the amount of times I've gotten KO'd by a stage hazard in the seventh Stage is just unfair. Rainbow Road is an especially egregious offender, in this regard. I honestly can't remember ever getting KO'd by a computer player through the whole thing. It's always been stage hazards or a very pathetically timed up-B.

On ANOTHER unrelated note, I think Mushroomy Kingdom is in the top three worst stages, right alongside Flat Zone 2. Can't think of what the third might be off the top of my head, but I know I really dislike Rainbow Road, though that may just be personal bias.

Yoshi

To be honest, I don't like the fact that the game boots you out if get KOed in All Star. Especially due to a stage hazard. Kinda wish you could continue.

As for stages, the only one I dislike is Pac-Maze. It's the only one I have disabled in the random stage select. Not the biggest fan of Flat Zone 2, either. I'm indifferent on Mushroomy Kingdom, though.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

UGXwolf

brewsky wrote:

To be honest, I don't like the fact that the game boots you out if get KOed in All Star. Especially due to a stage hazard. Kinda wish you could continue.

As for stages, the only one I dislike is Pac-Maze. It's the only one I have disabled in the random stage select. Not the biggest fan of Flat Zone 2, either. I'm indifferent on Mushroomy Kingdom, though.

I find that a bit odd. I've always felt Pac-maze was a pretty cool stage, and remember, I don't even like Pac-man (despite the fact he's one of my mains). I just think it's a pretty cool stage.

Yoshi

I don't like Pac-Maze because of the constant slowdown with all the power pellets. Most annoying gimmick, in my opinion.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

UGXwolf

brewsky wrote:

I don't like Pac-Maze because of the constant slowdown with all the power pellets. Most annoying gimmick, in my opinion.

Odd. I don't experience this slow down at all.

Yoshi

Whenever a player gets a power pellet and....eats(?) a ghost, it causes the other players to slow down for a moment, in reference to the original game where the game froze when the same thing happened. In hectic matches, it becomes extremely annoying. There are better gimmicks. That's why I don't like it that much.

EDIT: It also happens when a player simply grabs a power pellet as well.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

Yoshi_Prime

I don't really hate any stages. It seems like the removed the horrible underground part of Mushroomy Kingdom, or at least I haven't experienced it, which is a welcome relief. I've only gotten killed by stage hazards once, I think (on Pictochat 2 while trying to get R.O.B.).

Yoshi_Prime

CapeSmash

I don't any stages, because the only stages I play on are the FD forms.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

FriedSquid

Gerudo Desert is a decent stage, but terribly annoying if you're still under the bridge when it repairs itself and the camera quickly pans above you, forcing you to KO. Now I have to make sure I stay out of that area at all times.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

UGXwolf

The stages, for the most part, aren't all that bad. There's just a few that are an absolute frickin' pain in the neck.

UGXwolf

OdnetninAges wrote:

I have a love-hate relationship with Magicant.

I don't mind the Flying Men too much, but... Has anyone noticed they don't appear in All-Star or when fighting Ness as a challenger? Why couldn't this have been an option? Keep the stage, but neutralize the AIs and while we're at it, the hazards. I think a lot of players would've been really happy with that.

JunkosBoobies

To me, Jungle Japes is the worst stage in the entire game. Not only does the fast river make it almost impossible to recover, it's been overly done as well. Why not a new DK stage?

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

The Flying Men are basically additional fighters, if they're bothering you; KO them. I feel a bit bad when one gets KO'd because of the appearing tombstone but it's either me or him! Do like how they're pixels though. I've yet to have one not be my ally so I can see how they annoy so people but they don't seem terrible in terms of gimmicks.

@PKNoUsernameHere - Hey, don't diss Jungle Japes. I have that stage to thank for successful Classic mode runs. Besides, it's not any worse DK's other stages. Brawl's is the "worse".

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

FriedSquid

I just realized that, unless I'm missing a few Trophies, there's no sign of A Link Between Worlds in Smash 3DS, which seems a bit strange. It's mostly focused on Ocarina of Time 3D and Spirit Tracks since those are portable titles, but the absence of ALBW is odd... I guess because OoT3D is home to "Adult" Link and Spirit Tracks is home to Toon Link?

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

dumedum

This game, the best selling game on Amazon, is already out of stock on Amazon. A shame, Nintendo always seems to leave money at the table. Now days will go by with less sales.

Edited on by dumedum

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.