Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,441 to 4,460 of 5,084

TeeJay

SockoMario wrote:

So the announcer in Smash 4 has a YouTube channel... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giPVKlSD7r0&

He looks and sounds so young.

Holy crap. Everyone I've seen involved in this game is so young. Pit's voice actor was super young too, and everyone in charge of all the Smash events. Makes me wonder how they got to where they are. Does Nintendo contact them? Do they hold secret auditions for various things like that? Idk...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

UGXwolf

NintyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Unfortunately, I've been too busy working on developing the Wii U version that I haven't had a chance to play Home-Run Contest with my Global Smash Power turned on. So fighters, with the game now released worldwide, how are you faring with your home-run distance and Global Smash Power? I wonder if Ganondorf gives you some advantage."

Oh, wow! XD The Ganondorf trick is entirely intentional! That's amazing!

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CapeSmash

Sakurai, you're killing me. XD

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

CapeSmash

Found this random comment on YouTube:

"Every ****ing single match I play in for Glory 1 v 1 just has to be against some scrub exclusively playing as Lucina, Dr. Mario or Little Mac and they all are as boring to play against from one other, for they all try to copy the same damn gameplay used by some tryhard tourney*** they watched on youtube."

I use Dr. Mario, Lucina, and Little Mac a lot and I like to emulate/try gameplay techniques/combos I've seen from competitive Smash players on YouTube. I guess I'll stop playing For Glory, then.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

KO-Cub

Why do people say if Dr. Mario, Lucina or Dark Pit is a clone or not. Remember when we though Ganondorf in Brawl was considered clone but had different play style compared to Captain Falcon. Then Doctor Mario and Dark Pit arrived and were capable of the same combo's and play style. Mario's and Dr. Mario's up strong spam combo. Pit and Dark Pit's Up throw, chase and up air combo. Lucina has the same moves as Marth's but even without Tip Sword Bonus so you don't need to care where it hit's but as long as it does which changes a bit, but the use for Lucina's moves are the same. They all play moderately the same. That being said, does this make Ganonorf a clone? Not to me but, does it to you? And so this maybe defines the word "clone" a little more. It's not just what you got, it's how you use it.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

KO-Cub

Got around to playing my least favorite smash character, Lucario. Found out that Force Palm is full on grab move now. Capable of being wriggled out of like Bowser's Side B. And Extreme Speed finally does damage. Oh my gosh. My word. By the gods.

KO-Cub

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Is there a way to turn off items in Classic? They ruin an otherwise perfect mode imo.

No. Where have you been since the dawn of smash?

JunkosBoobies

MetalK9 wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Is there a way to turn off items in Classic? They ruin an otherwise perfect mode imo.

No. Where have you been since the dawn of smash?

Ah, okay.

I've been rave-partying in @3DSfan134's basement. It's actually quite comfortable down there.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Inkling

DIRECT PLEASE

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

LzWinky

Inkling wrote:

DIRECT PLEASE

Wrong thread?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Justlink

Are there anymore unlockable Zelda music clips? Just checking cause i love them...

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Yoshi

Let it be known that it is possible to Streetpass while playing Smash (not just in sleep mode). I knew a handful of games let you Streetpass while playing, but I thought for sure that Smash wouldn't be one of them. I'm happy to be wrong!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

KO-Cub

derek_combatir wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

derek_combatir wrote:

Has anyone seen this? it's about sakurai and clones...

http://nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-on-the-clone-characters...

basically saying those who complain are mostly kids XD

Yeah, I guessed as much. They weren't originally planned but Sakurai wanted to make them somewhat unique.

I can see a lot of people getting mad by his arguments, but he's right... still.. their comments make me laugh XD

So they're basically Alt Costumes with kinks and quirks. Still don't see why it was a bother just to take up 4 costume slots for an alt, but whatever. The more the merrier. Pretty sure people wanted to know what Marth was like without Tip Bonus. Works out well for some. And I just can't get over the fact that Sakurai said "Leave it to me."

LzWinky

If they were costume alts, they wouldn't have different moves. It's all the same in the end though

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.