Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,341 to 4,360 of 5,084

LzWinky

If Falco's not a clone, then Dr. Mario isn't one.

The only clones I see are Dark Pit and Lucina...and they have a few differences as well

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

I have the quirk of preferring the clones to their original counterparts.

That includes Falco. I can't use Fox at all, but Falco is alrigth.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

INSTIGATETHROWS

I miss the hyrule temple stage...they really need bring it back in a dlc

INSTIGATETHROWS

3DS Friend Code: 1779-1231-4873

Eel

Chances are the 3DS couldn't handle overly big stages. Which is probably the reason there isn't any (a blessing in disguise, really).

I don't think that one is likely to appear in this version.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NintendoFan64

Morpheel wrote:

Chances are the 3DS couldn't handle overly big stages. Which is probably the reason there isn't any (a blessing in disguise, really).

I don't think that one is likely to appear in this version.

Thank God for that!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Yoshi

I'm pretty sure the Temple stage will be in the Wii U version. It's a Smash staple, much like Brinstar and Corneria.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

TeeJay

Yeah I wasn't too big a fan of the Hyrule Temple stage. It was WAY TOO BIG and people camped out in that little cave area and tyhat dragged battles on for waaaaay too long.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Yoshi

Speaking of stages I'm not a fan of, does anyone else hate Pac-Maze with a passion?

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

UGXwolf

@Undead_terror I just spammed 1-v-1's in training and did a little damage to them. Then I dodged at the last second before they attacked and hit A almost immediately after. Doesn't need to be held. Just tap is and you'll counter. If they're orange or red, this should guarantee a KO. If you want to do this a little faster, it's still feasible with three or four opponents.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Yoshi_Prime

brewsky wrote:

Speaking of stages I'm not a fan of, does anyone else hate Pac-Maze with a passion?

Better than 75M.

Yoshi_Prime

TeeJay

brewsky wrote:

I have no feelings for it one way or another. Just like Pacman himself.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Yoshi

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Better than 75M.

That's true. But I really hate the slowdown in that stage, it's too frequent.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

Yoshi_Prime

For some reason, I can't care about the music in general. Even with my volume all the way up, I automatically tune it out. Might be a handheld thing.

Yoshi_Prime

Yoshi

Talk about an overdose of topicality. I just unlocked random stage switch. Guess which stage is being removed!

Now playing:

TeeJay

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

For some reason, I can't care about the music in general. Even with my volume all the way up, I automatically tune it out. Might be a handheld thing.

It's hard for me to imagine anyone not enjoying the music...I mean it's incredible!

INSTIGATETHROWS

I've always enjoyed the large maps and setting the items to only pokeballs at very high. All out pokemon warfare haha

INSTIGATETHROWS

3DS Friend Code: 1779-1231-4873

Yoshi_Prime

TeeJay wrote:

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

It's hard for me to imagine anyone not enjoying the music...I mean it's incredible!

I guess maybe it's the lack of music, or the speakers just not being what's on my TV, but I always loved the music in Brawl. On here, I just can't get too excited. I can barely even remember any songs playing except for Kapp'n's Theme (which is good, of course).

Yoshi_Prime

Inkling

I wonder if amiibos will be cross-platform for both 3DS and Wii U. They probably will fingers crossed

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Yoshi

Playing with headphones helps to hear the music better. I turned down the other sounds a touch as well.

Now playing:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.