Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,181 to 4,200 of 5,084

Undead_terror

justlink wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

So does anyone else think their 3DS is taking a toll from playing too much smash?

I took a toll. I'm migraine prone, which isn't a good thing for a gamer, so I lost my 3ds for awhile

Sorry to hear that man, were you just playing to much or did you have the 3D effect on for too long?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Adam

Undead_terror wrote:

@Adam I personally don't care for the villager that much.

That is incorrect.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Jazzer94

Adam wrote:

I really don't understand the purpose of choosing anyone but Villager. Villager versus Villager is the best thing ever.

When I get a Villager team mate in for glory while playing Villager I get so excited.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Adam

Haha, does it have team attack on so you can catch each other's projectiles?

For whatever reason, I get a connection error when trying to enter teams every single time, and often for most queues. 1on1 for glory is the only one in which I can consistently connect. It is hugely disappointing. Teams is my favorite way to play anything.

Edit: Of course I connect as soon as I complain publicly about it. Odd, but yay nonetheless!

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

Undead_terror

Adam wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

@Adam I personally don't care for the villager that much.

I respect your opinion!.

Why thank you!

Pretty close now to get all thingst that I want to use for my miis but still got a bunch/handful of stuff yet to unlock for miis which I will get down the road since they are unlocked randomly.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Adam

Haha, ggwp.

Come on, friends,

Araquanid

"Collect 3 unque custom outfits"

A bit confused by this challenge..

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Adam

Stomatopod17 wrote:

This confused me and many others, too. You start with a few outfits, so you may think you already have three, but these do not count for this goal.

You collect outfits from prizes with the wrench symbol, though other items come from that, too. There is a trick to rigging the slot machine in Classic mode to always get wrenches, but really you should get it if you play about 10 smash runs or less. Just make sure to leave no wrench behind.

It's an annoying challenge and worth using a golden hammer on if you can spare one.

Come on, friends,

TeeJay

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Mii body outfits

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Undead_terror

So does everyone start off with the same mii outfits and hats? I already got that challenge done so it's no problem but when I was playing a game I "unlocked" one of the starting outfits I already had, this counted towards that 3 mii outfit challenge.

miiandmario

Adam wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

This confused me and many others, too. You start with a few outfits, so you may think you already have three, but these do not count for this goal.

You collect outfits from prizes with the wrench symbol, though other items come from that, too. There is a trick to rigging the slot machine in Classic mode to always get wrenches, but really you should get it if you play about 10 smash runs or less. Just make sure to leave no wrench behind.

It's an annoying challenge and worth using a golden hammer on if you can spare one.

Speaking of golden hammers are they very limited like in brawl?

Switch FC: 6433-7682-7412
3DS FC: 2852-9290-8506
Wii U Name: MiiandMario

Adam

You get three hammers per page, and they do not carry over to following pages, so use them when you have only three left at the very least.

Come on, friends,

Undead_terror

miiandmario wrote:

Adam wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Each panel gets 3 hammers (or at least the first panel), but the hammers you unlock on a certain panel can only be used on that panel.

miiandmario

Undead_terror wrote:

miiandmario wrote:

Adam wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Each panel gets 3 hammers (or at least the first panel), but the hammers you unlock on a certain panel can only be used on that panel.

Oh I havent used any and I only have 2 more challenges left so i may as well just use them then

Switch FC: 6433-7682-7412
3DS FC: 2852-9290-8506
Wii U Name: MiiandMario

turtlelink

Pffft, I have yet to used a golden hammer yet. Just need to clear All Star on easy. I'm probably going to do it after I get all the characters.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Araquanid

Unlocked flat zone 2! Just unlock mr. game and watch and complete the first challenge panel.

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Araquanid

So what's the trick to hitting the sandbag 1908ft.

EDIT: Did ganondorf's aerial down attack, and then did a reverse punch.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Undead_terror

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Also doing Up A with little Mac is good.

knabrub21

Stomatopod17 wrote:

I did it by sending the sandback with Peach's Up A as much as possible before grabbing the bat and sending it flying.

knabrub21

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.