Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,121 to 4,140 of 5,084

Araquanid

DreamyViridi wrote:

@MetalK9 - And it feels good to know that she'll counter that punch and dish out double in return.
Besides; it's not just her. Have you heard FemRobin call her out? Hang on, I'll go get a video...

Pfft, have you heard the foul language that mr. game & watch says to R.O.B.?

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

KO-Cub

Stomatopod17 wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

Palutena calls Dark Pit Pitoo if she wins a 1 on 1 duel against him.

Have you seen what Dark Pit says to Pit. Aggressive.
Even Lucina after winning against Marth and Ike. She acts so stuck up. Feels good to know that I can Falcon Punch her anytime I please.

Inb4 down special.

I was talking about Practice mode.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

DreamyViridi

Stomatopod17 wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

@MetalK9 - And it feels good to know that she'll counter that punch and dish out double in return.
Besides; it's not just her. Have you heard FemRobin call her out? Hang on, I'll go get a video...

Pfft, have you heard the foul language that mr. game & watch says to R.O.B.?

Still waiting for the uncensored version of the Flat Zone songs?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

May_Nyan

A while ago I asked how many mii fighters can be made and the answer was 10...
however I made some to test this and I currently have 11 and am allowed to make more still...

Also it seems that the special miis from streetpass aren't allowed to be used as mii fighters for some reason D=

May_Nyan

Undead_terror

May_Nyan wrote:

however I made some to test this and I currently have 11 and am allowed to make more still...

Also it seems that the special miis from streetpass aren't allowed to be used as mii fighters for some reason D=

Miis save on to your SD card so you can make as many as you want if you got the space, and I noticed about the special miis...would of used Reggies ready mii!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Araquanid

Undead_terror wrote:

May_Nyan wrote:

Miis save on to your SD card so you can make as many as you want if you got the space, and I noticed about the special miis...would of used Reggies ready mii!

His body isn't ready to fight

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

Unlocked Dark Pit late last night. Love his move set, definitely a lot closer to Pit's in Brawl then Pit now, but a few new changes to shake things up a bit. So for my mains I've got Little Mac, Dark Pit and Villager. Throw some Link (plus his toon version), Samus, and Robin I feel as if I've got a pretty good crew going!!!!!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Eel

To earn coins just fight. Every main game mode will give you coins. The harder the difficulty, the more coins you get.

In normal smash fights, you'll get some coins after every fight.

In Classic, you can get extra coins in the roulette.

In Smash Run, you can collect coin trophies, these will become varying amounts of coins after the match is done.

In All-Stars, you'll get coins after every two or so fights.

There are also other modes that give coins, but these are the best. You can also sell equipment items from the customization menu.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Undead_terror

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

May_Nyan wrote:

His body isn't ready to fight

So much for this?
Untitled
I dunno, what's the point in special miis if you can't use them?

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Faruko

I dont know if it was bad luck or no, but... is there sligthly more lag in "For Glory" ? yesteday i played a lot of "For Fun" and besides a few matches everything was working flawlesly... today ? not so much, i mean its not THAT bad and its quite playable (i can get combos, smash attacks, etc...) but its noticeable, the problem is that its much more "competitive", i could care less about the input lag in For Fun, but in For Glory its get recorded

I repeat, it was little (but it was) im just checking if im the only one that feels that in for glory there is more lag then in for fun... maybe bad luck today ?

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

Araquanid

You get banned from playing for 10 minutes if you leave a match early

Lags out of nearly every game.

My Shinies

Faruko

Stomatopod17 wrote:

You get banned from playing for 10 minutes if you leave a match early

Lags out of nearly every game.

Really ? i have never lagged out

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

TeeJay

Faruko wrote:

I dont know if it was bad luck or no, but... is there sligthly more lag in "For Glory" ? yesteday i played a lot of "For Fun" and besides a few matches everything was working flawlesly... today ? not so much, i mean its not THAT bad and its quite playable (i can get combos, smash attacks, etc...) but its noticeable, the problem is that its much more "competitive", i could care less about the input lag in For Fun, but in For Glory its get recorded

I repeat, it was little (but it was) im just checking if im the only one that feels that in for glory there is more lag then in for fun... maybe bad luck today ?

Nope. There is definitely more lag in For Fun from my experience, no doubt due to four players and items on. There's absolutely nothing going on in For Glory to tax the game aside from a simple stage and two players, so there is significantly less input lag, though it isn't nonexistant.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Captain_Toad

NintyMan wrote:

Anyone else discover the Doc Louis voices in Little Mac's taunts?

Heh, I figured something was up when i heard it in the jap version. I posted a question earlier if you guys wanna answer btw.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DreamyViridi

Captain_Toad wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Anyone else discover the Doc Louis voices in Little Mac's taunts?

Heh, I figured something was up when i heard it in the jap version. I posted a question earlier if you guys wanna answer btw.

The customisation saves the colour option (though you can change it after picking it if you want, I think). I don't think you can name it.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

MasterWario

All I did for cruel smash was play Shulk and counter them. Two hits and they're dead.

Also if you play Classic enough you'll get every character. You don't have to do regular smash for any of them I believe.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.