Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,041 to 4,060 of 5,084

Araquanid

I'm gunna have to keep playing it a little longer then.. maybe it's just me, I got the worst of it. Just alot of enemies including the used to be frail glires and such took alot less hits to take down in brawl.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

I too like Smash Run, though that's probably because I like beating the crap out of the enemies.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

LzWinky

Smash Run is a big plus for me. Too bad it can't be played online...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Faruko

Im liking Smash Run, i dont think ill played it allday, but a few runs are quite fun... that being said, if it had been online it would have been a superb mode

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

Samurai

Man im so jealous i dont have this game yet lol you guys all seem so friendly and fun and its easy to find people to have matches on here how advance are the online fighters to you guys is it a good mix of advance players and newbies ? or is it a slaughter fest of advance battling lol ill be sure to make friends here and add people to fight when i get a chance getting my copy in the mail tomorrow !

Samurai

kyuubikid213

I am loving this game. I am really happy that my friends got it for me.

I only have one weird question though... Why do we need the New 3DS? Sure, the system's using all it's got to run Smash Bros, but is that a bad thing? It runs the game well enough without the boosted CPU...and I'm not necessarily missing Miiverse and the Internet Browser when I'm playing the game.

I dunno. Now that I'm seeing the full game in action, I don't know if the New 3DS is going to be as big as Nintendo wants it to be. Maybe some New 3DS games will be able to have a "normal" 3DS mode where you can't use Miiverse and the Internet like with Smash.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Eel

Smash run can be fun, but it can also be very frustrating when the game decides you should be designated punching bag.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Retro_on_theGo

I like smash run. I'm enjoying it more every time I try it. I don't understand why people want online with it though. You literally never interact with other plays. At all... Unless you get a classic smash fight at the end instead of one of those defeat X enemies type games. And it's not like Smash has voice chat.

kyuubikid213

I suddenly realized just how bad I am at Smash. Well, at least in For Glory.

I've been thwarted by Lucina twice so far. I love playing as Link though.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Joeynator3000

I noticed no one here was uploading any, so I figured I'd let them know...If you have an SD card reader, the screenshots are saved in the folder with the rest of your 3DS pics. So you can actually upload them online.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Araquanid

SuperMalleo wrote:

After hours of searching, i finally managed to get a copy at a GameStop that was very far. In fact, it was the last copy they had! It's pretty good so far. How do i check my own friend code?

Go to your friends list and look at your friend card.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Eel

I decided to fight both hands on the way to unlock Ganondorf, and I fought the Master Core!

It was fun.

Link's downward sword thrust (down air) and spin attack made the fight relatively easy. I had to retry once though.

I'll try to posts some pics of my first two days with the game later.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

@Xiao_Pai: I figured a way to hear extended versions of the songs, but you can't do it while in sleep mode.

The last song you played in the music player stays as the menu music when you exit it. And it loops like it would do normally.

So, just leave the song you want to hear endlessly as the menu theme.

Bloop.

Aviator

LucinaSmash wrote:

On Amazon the game is #1 in Best Sellers in Video Games, beating the competition such as Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor and Destiny

Smash Bros. Beating games that have already been released.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Storytime7

Aviator wrote:

LucinaSmash wrote:

On Amazon the game is #1 in Best Sellers in Video Games, beating the competition such as Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor and Destiny

Smash Bros. Beating games that have already been released.

To be fair, didn't Shadow of Mordor only come out a few days ago? It's not like the game has been out so much longer than Smash.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

mistervorks

I've been kicking some butt and takin' some names on Smash 3DS's For Glory. Anyone wanna challenge me? My FC is 5300-9021-5685, and I main Wario and Duck Hunt.

WHOA MAHYTUH

Twitter:

MsJubilee

@Aviator Beating games that have already been released.Yeah cause shadow of mordor is a month old,it was released the same week smash was. and NBA 2K15 hasn't even been released yet .So i'm guessing you didn't click the link friendo.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

FriedSquid

DreamyViridi wrote:

The only one I'm missing now is ROB...

...and apparently, he appears after getting 200 trophies but that's not a fact. Just something I heard.

I think that is true. Once I heard this, I already had 193 Trophies, so after I got at least 7 more in Trophy Rush and did a Smash battle, he appeared.

With that note, my advice for Trophy Run is to pick Donkey Kong and buy as much time as possible. Repeatedly use his Down+B in the middle of the stage, and when the caution sign appears, dodge to the side and resume slamming until you need to move again. It's always a good idea to stay near the side where the blocks are stacking most.

@PigmaskColonel This thread should stay as a discussion thread, the FC sharing thread is here.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Eel

I found an easy method to do the combo challenges in training.

Just use mario and set the cpu as greninja and use a final destination.

Set the damage to 999% and lightly push greninja to the border of the stage.

Grab greninja and keep spamming the grab button to hit it. It should last for over 50 hits.

After greninja frees itself, it will fall and jump back into the stage, quickly grab it again before the combo breaks and repeat.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.