Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 361 to 380 of 5,084

e-love

WingedFish wrote:

I've noticed that this thread has been slightly leaning towards characters from Brawl that might not make it to the next game. In that light I'm worried that Mr. Game & Watch won't make the cut, which would be too bad because he's my main in Brawl.

Mr. Game & Watch was in Melee as well, besides Brawl. Seems safe to me.

I'm pretty sure some characters from Brawl will have to be cut, there's no way they can have all the characters that were in Brawl (which already was quite a lot) and even hope to add new ones. I'm fine with some not moving on to the next games in the series, they have to mix it up sometimes.

Edit : Lucario seems pretty likely to be replaced by a Generation V Pokemon. Similarily to how Mewtwo was replaced with Lucario.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

8GB

I think they'll remove Lucario, ROB (maybe), Snake, Sonic, and Pokemon Trainer (maybe).
They can easily replace Lucario with Zoroark.
Replace Snake and Sonic with other third party characters: Such as Megaman or Rayman.
Replace ROB with a more wanted Nintendo character perhaps.
And replace Pokemon Trainer with another more wanted Nintendo character or a new Pokemon Trainer.
Also, FOR SURE they'll be dumbing down Metaknight.

Xbox Live Gamertag: E14 4th UNIT
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0946-2235-6073

8GB

The original Super Smash Bros. had 12 characters.
Super Smash Bros. Melee added 14 new characters having a total of 26 characters (including Shiek).
Super Smash Bros. Brawl dropped 5 of Melee's characters and added 18 new characters for a total of 39 characters (including Shiek, Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon, and Zero Suit Samus).
My guess for the new Super Smash Bros. is that they'll drop 5 or more characters from Brawl and add about 24 new characters for a total of about 58 characters.
It sounds drastic but think of it as 12, 26, 39, 58. Feel free to post your opinions.

ZurrrrBlattTron

Gen 1 pokemon have to many reps Imo
Keep pikachu
Replace jigglypuff with muchlax cause that would be freaking awesome
Replace gen 1 pokemon trainer with gen 2 or 3 trainer I would want gen 3 but gen 2 starters are more likely
lucario I got no idea zoroark is obviously Gonna be in the next game but we cant really tell if hes gonna replace him or not it be awesome to have em both

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

komicturtle

Nah, they shouln't remove ROB considering he does have significance in regards to Nintendo's hist
ory (just as Mr.Game&Watch)

I hope Lucario and PT stay. If anything, PT would return but another trainer representing (Hoping for Chikorita, Quilava and Feraligatr).

Don't like characters being removed. Mewtwo was so close to being in the Brawl cast, new voice boxes and a rearranged winning theme for him in
Brawl's code was found and compared to Dr.Mario's and Roy's, wass "near" complete. Hope Mewtwo comes back. Those saying Lucario plays like Mewtwo don't know what they are talking about (the only share a charged special, that's it. Like Samus).

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

Linky_97

I hope they replace Twilight link with Skyward Link and replace Twilight Zelda with Skyward Zelda and put Demise!!!!

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

Snagrio

(Although doubtful) I do hope they bring Roy back, and make him less cloneish to Marth. We also need more female characters. Medusa and Palutena come to mind for me. I honestly would be rather surprised if neither of them made it to the roster. And I think it would be awesome if Eggplant Wizard was an Assist Trophy. And we all know what he would do to "assist".

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

8GB

I would LOVE to see the return of Mewtwo. Screw Zoroark!
And I rather see Eggplant Wizard as a playable character.
Tempura Wizard or Reapers should be Assist Trophies.

komicturtle

Kirby turned into an Eggplant... And Kirby having snakes on his head after absorbing Medusas power...

Definitely want to see that

komicturtle

Skitrules

i think they need to keep the sonic characters in and add more because sega is almost part of nintendo now!

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Mieu-Fire

um llyod for wii u and luke for 3ds
o and dark pit

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

Mieu-Fire

8GB wrote:

I would LOVE to see the return of Mewtwo. Screw Zoroark!

um yea mewtwo gets replace by locario so now ever one can see locario getting replced by zoroark then after that zoroark replaced by so one else

MANGO

Bubbab5

I'm curious why does everyone like mewto so much

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

0megapit231

first Lucario didn't replace mewtwo they never finish mewtwo because of time.
Second some great Characters would be:
Zoroark; pokemon black/white
Shulk; xenoblade chronicles
Geno; Mario RPG
Sora; Kingdom Hearts
Dillion; Dillion's Rolling Western
Isa; Sin & Punishment star successor
Mega Man; Mega Man

0megapit231

Snagrio

I have a feeling many will disagree, but I'll say it anyway. I really want Dark Pit in the game now! I didn't give it much thought before but since I completed the story mode in Uprising I've really come to like the guy. And besides, he and Pit can be like Mario/Luigi, Ness/Lucas, and Captain Falcon/Ganondorf in terms of "clone characters". (I know I know there are too many clones as it as but it's bound to happen again, so why not Dark Pit?)

Snagrio

Mieu-Fire

um eggplant wizard and geno and bomberman were post to be in brawl but got left out cause square-enix and bomberman creator didnt allow it

MANGO

Boshi

Would be cool to have some more 3rd party characters for example maybe Ryu (always wanted to see a 'proper' fighting game character in Smash Bros), Knuckles (if they were going to bring in another Sonic character he makes the most sense) Cloud (might be wishful thinking but always thought he would be an ideal character for Smash Bros with his huge sword) and Yoshimitsu (representing Tekken and Soul Calibur series).

NN ID: Eldudebrother42
My 3DS Code is 2191-7951-6830
Now Playing: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Also have Mario Kart 7, Resident Evil Revelations and Mercenaries 3D, PES 2012, Super Street Fighter IV 3D.

Snagrio

If the Sonic trend is gonna continue I'd personally like to see Dr. Robotnik (aka Eggman). He'd use crazy gadgets and throw robots and such. And his Final Smash could be his infamous hovercraft!

Snagrio

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.