Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 3,501 to 3,520 of 5,084

DefHalan

Jazzer94 wrote:

Quick question not really related to Smash but may involve the game, does the save data transfer tool allow for dl'd game save to be transferred to a cartridge or is it only cartridge to dl'd game.

Pretty sure it is only physical to digital, it also deletes the save data from the physical version. So it isn't like you could unlock everything on the physical then let your friends copy it from you or something like that.

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Jazzer94

DefHalan wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Quick question not really related to Smash but may involve the game, does the save data transfer tool allow for dl'd game save to be transferred to a cartridge or is it only cartridge to dl'd game.

Pretty sure it is only physical to digital, it also deletes the save data from the physical version. So it isn't like you could unlock everything on the physical then let your friends copy it from you or something like that.

Thanks for the answer, I wasn't planning to do anything like that. What I was planning was trying to win one of the 3DS XLs ( https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/09/nintendo_unleashes_i... ) that comes with the game digitally but I want it physically so would buy it on release and wanted to know if I could transfer my save.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Namco

I think it would be absolutely terrific if you could use your own music from the 3ds sound application, I understand that's asking for too much though :/

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

LzWinky

Miss_Pixelheart wrote:

I think It's cool that you can choose your own soundtracks in some game modes. But I think it would be absolutely terrific if you could use your own music from the 3ds sound application, I understand that's asking for too much though :/

The CPU wouldn't be able to handle it (that's my guess anyway)

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

RoomB31

It would be tough for 3DS to see any more of a hardware bump considering the imminent release of 'New' 3DS. this should help sell even more Smash!

Mr. B
https://roomb31.etsy.com

LordSpade

SheldonRandoms wrote:

There should be Amiibo tournaments, cause my action figure is better then yours, it was revved up in a fryer, and will break yo leg!!!

An amiibo tournament would be like a real pokemon tournament, you raise your figure to battle otters, that sounds very awesome

Edited on by LordSpade

LordSpade

IceClimbers

So GameXplain posted a video about the Ice Climbers glitch. I saw the comment section on my phone briefly before the page refreshed automatically and comments were disabled. Some HEATED debates that went on there. Made the fanboy wars look tame. Granted, any argument over the Ice Climbers could arguably be boiled down to a 3DS fanboy vs Wii U fanboy war. Well, most of the time.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

NintendoFan64

Their legacy lives on...anyways, in the comments I've noticed a lot of people questioning why they're out, yet characters like Rosalina and Luma are in, some questioning why they didn't just make it one Ice Climber, one guy questioning why Lucas was cu, etc. I think it's time for people like me to just accept that they're gone. The 3DS couldn't handle them, I'll miss them, but oh well. They could always come back in Smash 5...if that ever happens. Anyways, I've moved on..

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Kyloctopus

SheldonRandoms wrote:

There should be Amiibo tournaments, cause my action figure is better then yours, it was revved up in a fryer, and will break yo leg!!!

I would kill for an Amiibo tournament, hopefully I can (somehow) become president of the Super Smash Club and put that into consideration.
And if they don't listen to me, I'll go full-ape on them.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

KO-Cub

So, What? If you defeat Bowser the Swarm will be bigger? And you may have to hit it away? But I like standing there and looking cool after beating Master Hand. What ever. Hopefully like Brawl. They'll let you fall infinitely off screen so I don't have to touch those Swarms and just fly down while spamming Falcon Punches.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

UGXwolf

MetalK9 wrote:

So, What? If you defeat Bowser the Swarm will be bigger? And you may have to hit it away? But I like standing there and looking cool after beating Master Hand. What ever. Hopefully like Brawl. They'll let you fall infinitely off screen so I don't have to touch those Swarms and just fly down while spamming Falcon Punches.

Not at all how this fight works.

You fight the Master Core by attacking whatever form the swarm assumes. At full intensity, it starts as a big humanoid creature, then moves to a canine-looking creature that crawls along the stage. It then turns into a bunch of swords to fight you (kinda plays similarly to Master Hand, but harder), and then finally into a mirror of your character. After fighting the mirror for a bit, you have the option to beat it by traditional KO or, far more likely, knock off the remainder of the swarm. When you're finished, the core is all that's left. It looks kinda like a Smash Ball, and it has a normal damage counter like normal fighters do. After racking up a bunch of damage, you get to finish it with one last massive hit.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

KO-Cub

Beast.

KO-Cub

@WaveBoy, You must of picked up that everyone feels like their harder to ko. Did you ever get the feeling that Smash Attacks did way to much knockback compared to the other general moves?

Edited on by KO-Cub

bezerker99

TeeJay wrote:

What a waste of a perfectly good Special Demo.

I took the other three codes, printed them out in the biggest font size I had, and then burned them while dancin' around the bonfire. Best pow-wow I've had in a long time.

Edited on by bezerker99

Eel

It wouldn't surprise me if the decision to remove the climbers was made just because they lowered the frame rate a few numbers below 60 when all four players used them at the same time.

It's clear that they were removed well after they were implemented in the game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Rintyrocks

Does anybody know where I can pre-order the Smash Bros 3DS double version(the one with 2 game carts)?

Rintyrocks

3DS Friend Code: 4828-5504-9607 | Nintendo Network ID: mememe1000

NintendoFan64

NintyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Master Hand's glove rips open, and a mysterious substance we're calling the swarm, er, swarms out. The amount of this substance determines the shape of your final opponent, and you will have to launch it away in small clusters at a time. The higher your intensity, the denser the substance will be."

When he said swarm, all I could think of was that scene from Wickerman with the bees. That's not weird, is it?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Kewlan

Untitled
Untitled
Source

Oh my gosh... o_o

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

CapeSmash

Oh my... XD

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.