3DS Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Showing 341 to 360 of 5,469

AuthorMessage

ShadJV

341. Posted:

I just wish people who make wishes for characters in Super Smash Bros would be realistic. For example, yes, I love Professor Layton, it's one of my all time favorite series and Layton is boss, but when people suggest him for SSB, I cringe. He simply is not made for fighting, he's a 34-37 (depending on which title) archaeology professor, and, what would he do, smack the opponent with his hat? No, because "a gentleman never removes his hat". I acknowledge characters can be made to fight a fighting game (like Phoenix Wright in Marvel Vs. Capcom), but I'd rather people make practical suggestions instead of saying their favorite video game characters, as well as not list a dozen third party characters because I would be shocked if they had more than 5 or 6 (and even that may be stretching it). Of course, people are free to say whoever they want, but... I just think how they are implemented should be taken into account when suggesting them.

-Personally, I'd love one or two Golden Sun characters (between psynergy, djinni, summons, and physical attacks, there is a lot of potential).
-Geno is another, definitely could be a good one.
-There are inevitable new Pokemon that will be included, and I won't even go there, too many to pick from though I preferred Mewtwo over Lucario.
-Another DK representative, Dixie could work, and maybe K.Rool (a stretch but if they found a full move set for Bowser they can for K.Rool).
-Hmm... though I don't expect all or most of these, a few third party characters that would fit the game well could be Megaman, Rayman, and Sora.
-I like Toon Link but we don't really need two Links, so they could drop him and put a different Zelda character... but who? Wolf Link, Tingle, and Vaati come to mind, but I don't think they'd be easy to implement. Ghirihim or Demise could work, but they only were in one title (as has Wolf Link). So I'm confused over what to replace Toon Link with.
-Other characters from the Mario universe feel inevitable, or at least one new one. Melee brought us Peach, Bowser, and Dr. Mario, Brawl dropped Dr. Mario and gave us Wario... Waluigi possibly but I think he is fine as an Assist Trophy (who knows what Sakurai will think though). There is a lot to draw from the series, so I won't list every other possibility. Maybe Baby Mario, but how would that work?
-While we're at it, I want Fawful but honestly feel that one is a long shot.
-Krystal could appear with her staff. It's better than having half a dozen Fox clones (yes, I'm exaggerating).
-Ridley as well, but that one is another long shot, it was a boss in Brawl and the size would then have to be scaled down.
Honestly, Nintendo has represented all their core franchises fairly well. I could suggest everything I want, but I haven't put enough thought into what would work well. After Brawl, I kind of just wanted to leave the ideas to Sakurai.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

AuthorMessage

Skinnyflip

342. Posted:

Pac-man would be amazing to have in the game, even though he's with Namco, and Paper Mario would be another great addition. Also, that western armadillo from the 3DS game, and maybe even the chubbier guy from Push-mo (not sure what he would do.)

Skinnyflip

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

343. Posted:

What they should do is keep characters like Dr. Mario and Toon Link as an "alternate costume" or something, but at the same time keep their differences and all that, I dunno. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

344. Posted:

If Sora was in Smash... Melodrama would ensue x_x

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

345. Posted:

@Eureka cool idea

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

346. Posted:

I just thought of something. If Medusa won't be a playable character (which I hope she will be), how about as an Assist Trophy? She would turn all the opposing characters to stone (or freeze them/stop them from moving ect.). Or that could be her Final Smash and the Eggplant Wizard can take that Assist Trophy role and turn everyone into eggplants!

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

347. Posted:

SSBB characters+
Dillon
Max from MM
Miis
I will edit if I think of more.

As for new courses, keep the ones in brawl+
Super Mario Galaxy(you can walk around a planet in the middle of the screen)
An AR Games course
FaceRaiders
Updated pictochat: Swapnote

Why the Miis should be included:
Just imagine in story mode: Miis are walking around, talking to other Miis, etc etc just like humans. Suddenly, an evil ship comes from the sky. Some Miis run, some look up. One of them(just happens to be your personal Mii) rushes through the crowd to see closer up. Then the stage starts. Anyone think of it that way?

I'll edit this if I think of anything else.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Kid3dizzy

348. Posted:

What about Lip

3DS FC: 5413 - 1010 - 5522Pokemon (white): 4642 - 5155 - 5256

"Live fast and Die young or Take it slow and Last long..." -Jumper, Hero

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

349. Posted:

Who

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

8GB

350. Posted:

I would like to see ANY of these characters in the new Super Smash Bros.

*Magnus (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
*Eggplant Wizard (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
King K. Rool (Donkey Kong series)
Ghirahim (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
Rayman (Rayman Origins)
*Megaman (Megaman series)
Bomberman (Bomberman Blast)
Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog series)
Amy, Big, Knuckles, or Tails (Sonic Adventure)
Mr. Ford (The Conduit)
Zoroark (Pokemon Black/White Version)
Krystal (Starfox series)
Louie (Pikmin 2)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance)
*Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
Rosalina (Super Mario Galaxy series)

*Characters I REALLY want to see

Xbox Live Gamertag: E14 4th UNIT
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0946-2235-6073

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

351. Posted:

Hm, I can see Knuckles working well in Smash Bros. Though, I like Tails the most, Knuckles can glide and climb up walls (though, they'd have to nerf that characteristic so it isn't abused).

Not sure about Louie though. There's not much you can do with him that separates himself from Olimar.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

352. Posted:

@KoMiCtUrTIE im pretty sure that sonic was a special guest and that he wont be in the next game,but if he does im pretty sure its just gonna be him

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Emaan

353. Posted:

Were Sonic and Solid Snake just a one time deal with Brawl or are they staying for good?

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

KryptoKrunch

354. Posted:

Emaan1 wrote:

Were Sonic and Solid Snake just a one time deal with Brawl or are they staying for good?

Sonic will most likely be staying. Snake on the hand may be removed..

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=KryptoKrunch

[3DS Friend Code: 2793-1322-9869] Pokemon X/Y FS Type: Bug.
[NNID: KryptoniteKrunch]

AuthorMessage

kuma

355. Posted:

im only hoping for all the classic characters DK, Kirby, ness,Fox, etc. or even characters from melee or brawl but as long aa the originals are here to stay i'll be getting this game

FC 1676-4170-9916

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

356. Posted:

kryptokrunch wrote:

Emaan1 wrote:

Sonic will most likely be staying. Snake on the hand may be removed..

I hope thay remove snake and replace him with Tails or Dr Eggman

AuthorMessage

Emaan

357. Posted:

While I'd like for both to just be in Brawl. I would take Sonic over Snake easily, Sonic fits in a lot better with all the characters than Snake does.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Chuie

358. Posted:

o i got one
boshi

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

359. Posted:

You guys are crazy! They better not remove Snake! In fact! We better get Naked Snake as an optional costume!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

MrArcade

360. Posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbP9B0bK_wo

MrArcade