Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 3,301 to 3,320 of 5,084

UGXwolf

WaLzgi wrote:

Also, any more flaming users will result in a ban. You know who you are

Did I miss something? Oh, nevermind. If I did, then it clearly isn't referring to me, so I guess this isn't my concern.

SOOOO, I for one am going to play some as Little Mac and go immediately online to play Little Mac vs. RosaLuma with a friend that will be doing the same with his preferred newcomer. I have two things to ask: 1) Does anyone have similar plans? 2) PLACE YA BETS!

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

KO-Cub

UGXwolf wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Did I miss something? Oh, nevermind. If I did, then it clearly isn't referring to me, so I guess this isn't my concern.

SOOOO, I for one am going to play some as Little Mac and go immediately online to play Little Mac vs. RosaLuma with a friend that will be doing the same with his preferred newcomer. I have two things to ask: 1) Does anyone have similar plans? 2) PLACE YA BETS!

My friend and I aren't gonna do a normal Brawl, we're unsure what we may actually do, but we may do Smash Run when the time comes. I'll use Megaman and he'll use Villager. So far I've beaten him on the demo alot but with more options on the actual game. I'm hoping for more competition.
I place bets on Little Mac btw. Heaps of easy reasons why.
What would be great is if I actually spectate it and bid on it when the game comes.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Jazzer94

WaLzgi wrote:

And yet we have more characters now. Yay Smash 4!

I'm confused, yay Smash 4???

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

KO-Cub

Apparently the Demo is out, and I'm not sure if people will come here to talk about it or the WiiU thread.

TeeJay

Dang, missed all the drama

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

NintendoFan64

The demo is out. I wonder if people are still going to do whatever it takes to get those download codes?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

KO-Cub

NintendoFan64 wrote:

The demo is out. I wonder if people are still going to do whatever it takes to get those download codes?

Pretty sure Demo Codes expire now because of the eShop release.

adamkop

US demo is out as well? I got a code for the special one earlier today and been playing it for two hours or so already. I watched the GT video where they bashed this version, saying that stuff is too small and controls are bad, but so far I have no idea where these complaints come from. I'm using the original 3DS and controls are super tight. I didn't play Brawl for two years, but I managed to beat lv4 enemies without a problem. Then I jumped to 6, 7, 8 lvs ... now I'm doing a 1 on 1 with lv9 and I'm always winning. I can't even call myself a good Smash player, because I never managed to handle high level enemies in Brawl. I just feel like this game has a tighter control system and whenever I miss an attack or do something stupid, I always feel like it's my fault for not thinking forward.
I have no idea how will I get a copy when it releases in the US (I'm in Europe, so I need to order one from Amazon or Ebay), but I'm getting it 100%. It looks like to be the best Smash game so far, no matter how I look at it.

adamkop

TeeJay

Does anyone have a link to that GT video?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Kewlan

IT'S DOWNLOADING!!!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

LzWinky

UGXwolf wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Oh no, it wasn't you. I edited a post and accidentally deleted it in the process

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Kewlan

Great game, but my thumb hurts so much...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Shirma_Akayaku

So I might be in a Rosalina & Luma (4X) Free for All. It'll be online and it'll be crazy... Plus there will be customs and a lot of KO's....

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Punished_Boss_84
Drooling yet?

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

DefHalan

adamkop wrote:

Just prepare for some ridiculous stuff that they will say.

I got 30 seconds into it and had to stop. They just don't know what they are talking about

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Adam

I feel like I still don't like the controls now that I have the demo to play at home (played at Best Buy briefly before), but it is hard to tell when none of my usual characters are available. It is also really hard to get used to when limited to two-minute items matches. Most of my games are being decided by who gets the biggest item or equally often just going to sudden death. Still pumped about the Wii U release, but can't say I would be very excited about the 3DS release if it weren't coming out first.

Of course, it is still Smash Bros, so it is still fun, and it is exciting to be playing again.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Jazzer94

@Adam Controls are customisable in the full game and yes it is annoying matches are limited to two minutes.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Adam

I know. I just mean that the 3DS does not feel like a good controller for Smashing. Not horrible, just awkward in some way I can't explain.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

UGXwolf

Adam wrote:

I feel like I still don't like the controls now that I have the demo to play at home (played at Best Buy briefly before), but it is hard to tell when none of my usual characters are available. It is also really hard to get used to when limited to two-minute items matches. Most of my games are being decided by who gets the biggest item or equally often just going to sudden death. Still pumped about the Wii U release, but can't say I would be very excited about the 3DS release if it weren't coming out first.

Of course, it is still Smash Bros, so it is still fun, and it is exciting to be playing again.

Press X on the stage select screen to select the FD form of Battlefield and it'll be item-free.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.