Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 3,261 to 3,280 of 5,084

Undead_terror

So the 3DS's come out the 19th for $199.99 but you got to wait for the game to come out....on the bright side you get the demo....WOOOOT.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LzWinky

Imagine all the craziness if the 3DS did come with the game.

Actually Nintendo might be geniuses to do that

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TuVictus

For $200 I expect a freaking download code to redeem on launch day. Especially since that 3DS isn't the prettiest thing in the world

TuVictus

LzWinky

Operative wrote:

For $200 I expect a freaking download code to redeem on launch day. Especially since that 3DS isn't the prettiest thing in the world

Why has this cheap mentality spread like a virus?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TuVictus

WaLzgi wrote:

Operative wrote:

Well, you see, my opinion is that thing is not worth $200. But thanks for the judgement! How has this cynical, judgemental snobbish attitude spread like a virus?

TuVictus

TeeJay

Operative wrote:

Isn't a regular XL $180? I say $200 without a game is an excellent price. If I remember correctly the OoT 3DS was $200 with a game, and it was the original model.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Whydoievenbother

Undead_terror wrote:

So the 3DS's come out the 19th for $199.99 but you got to wait for the game to come out....on the bright side you get the demo....WOOOOT.

I would rather wait for the NEW 3DS!!!

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

CapeSmash

Morphbug wrote:

It is rather ugly.

I think it looks absolutely beautiful. I don't get the hate... at all.

SuperMalleo wrote:

Europe gets the game pre-installed while North America gets doesn't. Why such a cheap move, Nintendo?

America gets screwed over once again.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

C-Olimar

SuperMalleo wrote:

Operative wrote:

Europe gets the game pre-installed while North America gets doesn't. Why such a cheap move, Nintendo?

There's also the fact we pay far more for our systems. (£200 for this; $325w/tax)
Oh, we also don't get a charger.
But to concur with the above commenter, America is surely being screwed over here.

Edited on by C-Olimar

C-Olimar

LzWinky

Operative wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Operative wrote:

Well, you see, my opinion is that thing is not worth $200. But thanks for the judgement! How has this cynical, judgemental snobbish attitude spread like a virus?

Because everyone thinks everything should be cheaper...

C-Olimar wrote:

SuperMalleo wrote:

Operative wrote:

There's also the fact we pay far more for our systems. (£200 for this; $325w/tax)
Oh, we also don't get a charger.
But to concur with the above commenter, America is surely being screwed over here.

But when America gets something, very few comment

Shirma_Akayaku

What I see in the comments:

• Bundle for 3DS Smash Bros.
  • Smash 3DS looks ugly as f**k
  • $200 (,000,000) price tag
  • Costa lotta moneeh fo peepole
  • The "new" 3DS is worth the wait.
  • Bundle pre-installed for Yurope
  • Bundle with poopy download code for 'Murica
  • Yurope cries for charger and bundle costa mo monehh
  • 'Murica waits impatiently for eShop to sell Smash
  • Peepole are arguing
  • We all screwed over, but we don't care when Smash comes out.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Undead_terror

Sp apparently they are saying you cannot transfer coins from the demo to the full game...I hope that is not the case.
http://nintendonews.com/2014/09/nintendo-smash-bros-3ds-demo-...

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TeeJay

Undead_terror wrote:

Sp apparently they are saying you cannot transfer coins from the demo to the full game...I hope that is not the case.
http://nintendonews.com/2014/09/nintendo-smash-bros-3ds-demo-...

So, what was the point of giving us coins in the demo then? Just for show? Ugh.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Eel

Well, one of their error pages specifically mentions that the special demo can only be downloaded to Canadian and US 3DSs.

That's a lie.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

Did anyone in Japan try to transfer Gold to the full version already? It won't bother me much since the way I play Smash, I'll rake in Gold easily.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

MegaStoneSmash91

That Nintendo Minute unboxing was such a tease. They already have a physical copy of the game wrapped in plastic and everything, but we still have to wait until October 3rd. I know it isn't quite that simple, but it still felt weird to see. I do like the look of that insert in the game case, though.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

C-Olimar

Hey, I watched that unboxing video and I'm happy to see this XL is glossy!
I mean, I do like the mature look of a matte finish but my Blue XL got so effing scratched
Even with the New 3DS coming out next year... I may actually get this Smash edition. Darn Nintendo.

I am most certainly picking the Blue version, because Europe gets everything and Nintendo only cares about Europe.
Oh wait.

C-Olimar

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.